What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

A lot can be learnt from posts of @Dazzler and @Penguin especially about AFV's. there is hardly any BS in their posts. Always informative and to the point.

@Quwa gives in-depth analysis and updates.
sometimes it feels if quwa and @The SC are same.

@Ulla dedicated poster on PA topics and has good information on AFV's

If ever i want to give a diplomatic reply taking no sides, I read @waz posts to choose my words.

@fatman17 , dedicated in providing updated news and images about Pakistan Military.

@Nilgiri provides Lots of assistance/information on indian Armed forces topics.

@HAKIKAT on Turkish related topics. Doesnt let you down.

@Zarvan lots of good insight and updates in Pakistan Military subjects however very hard lined on his views.

@MastanKhan , when i am bored with usual PAF topics and need a different/controversial/opposite perspective on PAF, works on lines of Devils advocate for me.

@DESERT FIGHTER , great information on Pakistan Military topics but too much aggressiveness in posts gives a headache to read.

@blain2 missing in action but unparalleled info on SSG.

@Windjammer updated information on PAF.

@Horus and @Oscar , to the point and well versed on topics they post about.

@dadeechi and @hellfire sane Indian posters, can be engaged in a discussion with no dramas.

Thank you sir. Yes I concur a lot with your list too.

There are simply lots of people I enjoy interacting with here on PDF, its tough to pick sometimes.

You do realise that I will beat you up for that? Not today, I'm feeling lazy, just recovering from a nasty cold and just want to be nice to everybody and for everybody to be nice to me. But soon.

It is dangerous to club GURU DUTT, ranjeet and me together. In nuclear physics, they describe it as critical mass.

@Joe Shearer

Its happening all over again. :P Or is it the same member?

images

OK, cut it out. It'll happen to you one day.

You do realise that I will beat you up for that? Not today, I'm feeling lazy, just recovering from a nasty cold and just want to be nice to everybody and for everybody to be nice to me. But soon.

It is dangerous to club GURU DUTT, ranjeet and me together. In nuclear physics, they describe it as critical mass.

images

OK, cut it out. It'll happen to you one day.
Yeah really @ranjeet and @GURU DUTT sharabi awary logoon ka sath apka kya kam

You do realise that I will beat you up for that?
you think i took that biased rating as punishment? Sorry i don't care about ratings. You threat me there with dire consequences and what you did...
Khooda pahaar nikla Choha....

Regards,

Note: Ratings I believe for post quality not for personal feuds.

you think i took that biased rating as punishment? Sorry i don't care about ratings. You threat me there with dire consequences and what you did...
Khooda pahaar nikla Choha....

Regards,

Note: Ratings I believe for post quality not for personal feuds.

They are strictly for post quality, and for lack of quality. For personal feuds, I have other weapons. And I would not call you a chooha.

OOO bhaiiinnnsss.... how can i forget you.. .... :close_tema:Let me Edit..:close_tema:
Jani ye to achi baat nahi aik to tu ap Khari Sharif kay oper sey Islamabad mein bhi merey ghar kay pass ho who knows ap hamsaye ho
Phir bhi bhool gaye dil tor diya :-(

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom