What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

Was there a member/mod here from the good old days, when the rat infestation wasn't of this magnitude, with the username PSYCHOSAINT?

I have a feeling it's @waz now. ? If not, where's PSYCHOSAINT?

A lot can be learnt from posts of @Dazzler and @Penguin especially about AFV's. there is hardly any BS in their posts. Always informative and to the point.

@Quwa gives in-depth analysis and updates.
sometimes it feels if quwa and @The SC are same.

@Ulla dedicated poster on PA topics and has good information on AFV's

If ever i want to give a diplomatic reply taking no sides, I read @waz posts to choose my words.

@fatman17 , dedicated in providing updated news and images about Pakistan Military.

@Nilgiri provides Lots of assistance/information on indian Armed forces topics.

@HAKIKAT on Turkish related topics. Doesnt let you down.

@Zarvan lots of good insight and updates in Pakistan Military subjects however very hard lined on his views.

@MastanKhan , when i am bored with usual PAF topics and need a different/controversial/opposite perspective on PAF, works on lines of Devils advocate for me.

@DESERT FIGHTER , great information on Pakistan Military topics but too much aggressiveness in posts gives a headache to read.

@blain2 missing in action but unparalleled info on SSG.

@Windjammer updated information on PAF.

@Horus and @Oscar , to the point and well versed on topics they post about.

@dadeechi and @hellfire sane Indian posters, can be engaged in a discussion with no dramas.

Oscar and Armstrong seem like two black dudes in an otherwise white cast of a tv show. :lol: Looks alright in an American tv show but not so much on PDF with its 90% Asian members.
More like Bert and Ernie

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom