What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

And you are keep ignoring my point. I see that.

Apologize? Gotta be kidding with me? And if you are going to call me shut up then I won't call you back shut up. Because I don't want to stoop too low and misbehave with you.

Your point is a defensive piece of nonsense, and something thought up to excuse your childish bad behaviour. And no, I am not kidding with you.

You have already stooped so low that you are likely to end up permanently bent over. There is nothing left to achieve.

@Joe Shearer it was just a joke by @Hell hound hindu guy shouldn't have bring in her signature at all
https://defence.pk/threads/your-favorite-posters-on-pdf.443386/page-24#post-8568350
see even he's not taking it seriously

I don't have a sense of humour about my secular outlook.

I don't stand for my countrymen when they are wrong. In this case, your signature line is downright offensive. I have a right to feel offended by it, just as they did, independently.

In any case, it is ungrammatical.

If you think I am biased, point to a single instance. Or apologise and shut up.
Joe, joe ,joe you heard @Moonlight tell you to NOT reply back, what part of basic english do you not comprehend buddy, it is obvious moonlight has no interest in listening to your pedantic drivel, so do the right thing for once and respect her wishes.Kudos

Your point is a defensive piece of nonsense, and something thought up to excuse your childish bad behaviour. And no, I am not kidding with you.

You have already stooped so low that you are likely to end up permanently bent over. There is nothing left to achieve.

I don't have a sense of humour about my secular outlook.

And again you are mixing up your posts with my posts, I was not even talking to you and you are saying I am being defensive. When you are gonna quote me you are definitely gonna get a reply back and if you are going to call it "defensive" do so.
And lastly if you are secular why are you having problem with my signature. SHEESH

@Joe Shearer

Sir, forgive the intrusion but what part of the signature do you take offence from?

This:

Jannat Kisi Kafir Ko Milly Hai Na Millay Ga

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/your-favorite-posters-on-pdf.443386/page-26#ixzz4HGWLZz3M

I am an atheist and couldn't care less about jannat. I am with the poet on this:

Hum ko maaloom hai jannat ki haqeeqat, lekin
Dil ko khush rakhne ko Ghaalib yeh khayaal achcha hai

But the horrible prejudice on display is something else. It crosses bounds of all kinds, and then the stubborn defiance.

For your information, I am cordially disliked by a very large section of Indian posters because I refuse to belong to one religious camp or the other.

I would step up my game, except that I would be banned quicker than a supersonic mouse click. :D

No one gave me lieks for this pic on the ISIS thread

Original
CozHdNQWgAApvFO.jpg

My meme
18bave.jpg

https://defence.pk/threads/abo-bash...of-alnusra-killed-by-saa.442281/#post-8527979

@mods plz no ban for this.

@Joe Shearer plz no negative vote

Joe, joe ,joe you heard @Moonlight tell you to NOT reply back, what part of basic english do you not comprehend buddy, it is obvious moonlight has no interest in listening to your pedantic drivel, so do the right thing for once and respect her wishes.Kudos

Thank you for your very helpful guidance. I shall cherish it.

And again you are mixing up your posts with my posts, I was not even talking to you and you are saying I am being defensive. When you are gonna quote me you are definitely gonna get a reply back and if you are going to call it "defensive" do so.
And lastly if you are secular why are you having problem with my signature. SHEESH

Because of the hatred it displays towards others not of your inclination.

Thank you for your very helpful guidance. I shall cherish it.

Sir, please allow such members some leeway. After all, they belong to a nation that tells ALL other sovereign nations that "sovereignty over the entire universe belongs to Allah Almighty alone and the authority which He has delegated to the state of Pakistan". They deserve a certain level of sympathy, not ire.

This:

Jannat Kisi Kafir Ko Milly Hai Na Millay Ga

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/your-favorite-posters-on-pdf.443386/page-26#ixzz4HGWLZz3M

I am an atheist and couldn't care less about jannat. I am with the poet on this:

Hum ko maaloom hai jannat ki haqeeqat, lekin
Dil ko khush rakhne ko Ghaalib yeh khayaal achcha hai

But the horrible prejudice on display is something else. It crosses bounds of all kinds, and then the stubborn defiance.

For your information, I am cordially disliked by a very large section of Indian posters because I refuse to belong to one religious camp or the other.
The kaffirs already have most of that Jannat. Had it long before the world had heard of Muslims. I still don't see why you should take offence from delusional ranting.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom