What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

Really?

Simply a verse?

Should I print something foul about some other religion and explain lightly that it is simply a verse?

Or something about women, and keep explaining it is just a verse?

But then I should descend to the levels that I laugh at, and perhaps despise a little. Instead, let me laugh at the prejudices that we display, in as polite and civilised a manner as can be mustered up in the circumstances (Disclaimer: I ask forgiveness from @Spring Onion in advance, and request her to treat this as the joke that it is)

Have you ever asked your fellows to stop brining in Islam and talk on someone's religion? And I haven't even directly mentioned anyone's religion , a single verse and all of you are losing your mind.

Double standards.

Bhai Pakistani hn saari teams ko support krunga :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan: siwae karachi ke :D @Moonlight

Haha true. And did you see the national song Lahore Qalandars shared?

Have you ever asked your fellows to stop brining in Islam and talk on someone's religion? And I haven't even directly mentioned anyone's religion , a single verse and all of you are losing your mind.

Double standards.

stop it guys it was a joke there is no need to fight over it
@Joe Shearer @Moonlight

Double standards.

Ask them yourself: want a list of names to be tagged?

And after having satisfied yourself, I expect a written apology from you, in public.

How dare you?

stop it guys it was a joke there is no need to fight over it
@Joe Shearer @Moonlight

I have lived my life on strictly secular principles, and have spurned every impulse to succumb to prejudice (except one, that of being proud of my ethnicity and favouring those with whom I share it).

Is this lifetime of principled existence to be flouted and sneered at by some empty-headed flibbertigibbet?

I expect a written apology from you, in public.

Excuse me? For what? Telling you about your double standards? Do you ask them before quoting me? You DO see them around bashing and brining my faith to any discussion and you don't give them shut up call.

Excuse me? For what? Telling you about your double standards? Do you ask them before quoting me? You DO see them around bashing and brining my faith to any discussion and you don't give them shut up call.

As I said, talk to them and find out for yourself. Or go back and check what I stand for and have supported, consistently, without fail, for seven years of membership of this forum.

As I said, talk to them and find out for yourself. Or go back and check what I stand for and have supported, consistently, without fail, for seven years of membership of this forum.

Exactly this is my point. I was not talking to you. They raise a question and I replied them back. And then you replied me on same topic and I asked you I don't see you around when your country fellows talk about my faith and now seeing a single verse in my signature all of you are having problems. Simply say, you are standing for your country mates. And stop pretending all the time that you are unbiased. Thank you. And have a great one.

And do NOT kindly reply me back for now.

Last edited:
Exactly this is my point. I was not talking to you. They raise a question and I replied them back. And then you replied me on same topic and I asked you I don't see you around when your country fellows talk about my faith and now seeing a single verse in my signature all of you are having problems. Simply say, you are standing for your country mates. And stop pretending all the time that you are unbiased. Thank you. And have a great one.

I don't stand for my countrymen when they are wrong. In this case, your signature line is downright offensive. I have a right to feel offended by it, just as they did, independently.

In any case, it is ungrammatical.

If you think I am biased, point to a single instance. Or apologise and shut up.

I don't stand for my countrymen when they are wrong. In this case, your signature line is downright offensive. I have a right to feel offended by it, just as they did, independently.

In any case, it is ungrammatical.

If you think I am biased, point to a single instance. Or apologise and shut up.

And you are keep ignoring my point. I see that. If you have freedom of speech so do I. And if you are offended with my singnature none of my problem.

Apologize? Gotta be kidding with me? And if you are going to call me shut up then I won't call you back shut up. Because I don't want to stoop too low and misbehave with you.

sirf aur sirf hum. Everyone else needs to step up their game. I'm the only one creating original memes on this site.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom