What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

Yup!....my vote goes for Hinduguy too...may he troll long and peacefully :p:

It is an offensive signature.

Depends if you chose to ignore or not.

I get what it means...but I dont really pay attention to signatures I guess. So much each side flings at the other I have got desensitized now as well.

I find him a funny guy overall....I would miss him a lot if he isnt doing these naughty pokes and prods

Yea but he is full of vitriol and creating disharmony between North and South Indians. It's not cool imho.

I get what it means...but I dont really pay attention to signatures I guess. So much each side flings at the other I have got desensitized now as well.
Yeah....I do too...in one ear out the other......but I guess it's good sometimes to force people to think about how they Are projecting themselves...just manners .....

Yeah....I do too...in one ear out the other......but I guess it's good sometimes to force people to think about how they Are projecting themselves...just manners .....

Sure. But I think beyond a point, theres no real benefit....and you gotta cut your losses and let people be who they are and let others make their own conclusions on what they are like.

Joe seems to get bogged down sometimes in caring too much about random others in the internet. If mods have deemed a signature to be within rules...no need to dwell on it beyond 1 - 2 posts to put forth what you think of it to others. It just derails this thread that was going on nicely.

Sir, please allow such members some leeway. After all, they belong to a nation that tells ALL other sovereign nations that "sovereignty over the entire universe belongs to Allah Almighty alone and the authority which He has delegated to the state of Pakistan". They deserve a certain level of sympathy, not ire.
While you may have got a point there but I have observed a strange recurrence on this forum. A heavy majority of Pakistani members displaying such prejudice and consistency in such beliefs seem to have one flag other than Pakistan's and mostly a US or a UK flag. That is also true for Bangladeshi members. And every now and then I see them confessing that they can't read Urdu or that they're 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants. I wonder why that is and if the State of Pakistan is also responsible for their bigotry.

@Nilgiri @hinduguy

@Oscar I would have you too comment on this.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom