What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

It is not my dream list...above are the posters whom I admire or came across on different occasions.[/QUOTE]

Thanx buddy first time in anybody's list :)

This is a weird thread as
@Imran Khan said so.

When some one posts here on this thread everyone online bee lines here to see if they are mentioned :D

Last edited:
View attachment 325786
2nd Episode is on the way :whistle: ....I overlooked great great Superstars including You, Jamahir and HttpError, Tipu7, FallenKing and respectable Sir Hakikat....The problem in managing those list are obvious...kindly pardon me for a mistake and accept my apology
@Mentee :tup: @Kashmiri Pandit @Spring Onion @jamahir @dadeechi @ranjeet @Zibago @!eon @Paksanity @Shaheer ul haq @Taimoor Khan @GR!FF!N @salarsikander @Moonlight @war&peace @Hiptullha @monitor @asad71 @khanz @Path-Finder @Menace2Society @OrionHunter @idune @LeGenD @HAKIKAT (sir how are you) @graphican @Anubis @Blackmoon @saiyan0321 @member.exe @ghazi52 @Akheilos (Salam madam) @Jf Thunder @Sheikh Rauf @A1Kaid @Omar1984 @BDforever @ejaz007 @TOPGUN @HAIDER @Loki @Mr.Meap @Shamain @utraash @WaLeEdK2 @ziaulislam @Shotgunner51 @Ranasikander

It is not my dream list...above are the posters whom I admire or came across on different occasions.
Thanks for tagging me. Better late then never. :-) in pdf I have many members to admire but unable to tag everyone. So here are some
@Penguin @cabatli_53 @HRK @BDforever @idune @PARIKRAMA @MastanKhan @Oscar

This is a weird thread as
@Imran Khan said so.

When some one posts here everyone online bee lines here to see if they are mentioned :D
ttt.jpg

How can any human know whom God would allow into heaven or not?

I think this popular muslim belief is based on some verses of Holy Quran......

And again you are mixing up your posts with my posts, I was not even talking to you and you are saying I am being defensive. When you are gonna quote me you are definitely gonna get a reply back and if you are going to call it "defensive" do so.
And lastly if you are secular why are you having problem with my signature. SHEESH

Anything not in line with belief system of one community is offensive for that particular community.
Allow me to elaborate it with simple example. It is normal for Muslims to slaughter cows but it is offensive for Hindus. They kill people for that particular act.
Similarly the part of your signature regarding freedom of kashmir is offensive for them because they don't lik it irrespective of the fact that weather they are justified or not.
Freedom of speech and freedom expression allows both sides of the table to voice thier concerns and it is normal

Kashmir is unfinished agenda of Partition of Pakistan and it is widely accepted disputed territory on international forums. Anything like #FreeKashmir is not at all offensive statement or prejudice. It is voice of human rights.

View attachment 325786
2nd Episode is on the way :whistle: ....I overlooked great great Superstars including You, Jamahir and HttpError, Tipu7, FallenKing and respectable Sir Hakikat....The problem in managing those list are obvious...kindly pardon me for a mistake and accept my apology
@Mentee :tup: @Kashmiri Pandit @Spring Onion @jamahir @dadeechi @ranjeet @Zibago @!eon @Paksanity @Shaheer ul haq @Taimoor Khan @GR!FF!N @salarsikander @Moonlight @war&peace @Hiptullha @monitor @asad71 @khanz @Path-Finder @Menace2Society @OrionHunter @idune @LeGenD @HAKIKAT (sir how are you) @graphican @Anubis @Blackmoon @saiyan0321 @member.exe @ghazi52 @Akheilos (Salam madam) @Jf Thunder @Sheikh Rauf @A1Kaid @Omar1984 @BDforever @ejaz007 @TOPGUN @HAIDER @Loki @Mr.Meap @Shamain @utraash @WaLeEdK2 @ziaulislam @Shotgunner51 @Ranasikander

It is not my dream list...above are the posters whom I admire or came across on different occasions.
Thank you very much for your kinds words there

View attachment 325786

You earned my support back
Cheers doc :enjoy:

This:

Jannat Kisi Kafir Ko Milly Hai Na Millay Ga

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/your-favorite-posters-on-pdf.443386/page-26#ixzz4HGWLZz3M

I am an atheist and couldn't care less about jannat. I am with the poet on this:

Hum ko maaloom hai jannat ki haqeeqat, lekin
Dil ko khush rakhne ko Ghaalib yeh khayaal achcha hai

But the horrible prejudice on display is something else. It crosses bounds of all kinds, and then the stubborn defiance.

For your information, I am cordially disliked by a very large section of Indian posters because I refuse to belong to one religious camp or the other.
How can any human know whom God would allow into heaven or not?

:) Please Read Sura Almaida of Quran wherein you will find verses which say that there is a good reward waiting for those who do good. The verses says that all those people of book, and even those worshiping fire will be rewarded with good in the heaven if their deeds are good in this world.

Now please assert for yourself. Leave the poets.

Today I can't get up from bed but could not resist to reply to you two so typing.

When I started reading Quran with translation I came to know how can we defeat misconceptions about Islam. We do not need mullash but we need to read and understand Quran.

I studied Bible when I was tooo young- a fresh school passed out. I studied Hindu religious scriptures when I grew on PDF. I studied all kinds of literature ranging from Sidney Sheldon to Robert Ludlum to serious ones about economy and cosmos to spy Urdu novels to Islamic novels even Nasim Hijazi to most erotic Urdu romantic novels :lol: at a very young age when I was in school and then college. Thanks to my Father who infused love for reading/books in me when I was a kid.

All this does not make me a kafir :)

Last edited:
View attachment 325786

Thanks for your compliment! I hang out mostly in China & FE section, China Defence and World Affairs. Will participate more in South Asia sections, tag me on interesting threads!

Hey guys my favourite posters on pdf are @Spring Onion , @DESERT FIGHTER ,@PARIKRAMA ,@hinduguy :-)
I really like their posts They write so well I also want to write well like them

Also I get hot tempered sometimes very angry hyper plz forgive I am just student I get immature

I am missing MajorD1 very much :cry:

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom