What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

View attachment 325786
2nd Episode is on the way :whistle: ....I overlooked great great Superstars including You, Jamahir and HttpError, Tipu7, FallenKing and respectable Sir Hakikat....The problem in managing those list are obvious...kindly pardon me for a mistake and accept my apology
@Mentee :tup: @Kashmiri Pandit @Spring Onion @jamahir @dadeechi @ranjeet @Zibago @!eon @Paksanity @Shaheer ul haq @Taimoor Khan @GR!FF!N @salarsikander @Moonlight @war&peace @Hiptullha @monitor @asad71 @khanz @Path-Finder @Menace2Society @OrionHunter @idune @LeGenD @HAKIKAT (sir how are you) @graphican @Anubis @Blackmoon @saiyan0321 @member.exe @ghazi52 @Akheilos (Salam madam) @Jf Thunder @Sheikh Rauf @A1Kaid @Omar1984 @BDforever @ejaz007 @TOPGUN @HAIDER @Loki @Mr.Meap @Shamain @utraash @WaLeEdK2 @ziaulislam @Shotgunner51 @Ranasikander

It is not my dream list...above are the posters whom I admire or came across on different occasions.
tu to mere ko kishu ka asuse ula dia pagley :cray:

@Taygibay, @PARIKRAMA @Rain Man @Omega007 @Abingdonboy, are all my favourite posters.. Oh and @Omega007 is the one I would like to get into a debate with and there is an unending debate on Brahmos between me and him which was real nice.. But couldn't continue any further because it was getting deeper and deeper and can't share anymore sensitive infos.. Nevertheless, a rare breed indeed..

View attachment 325786
2nd Episode is on the way :whistle: ....I overlooked great great Superstars including You, Jamahir and HttpError, Tipu7, FallenKing and respectable Sir Hakikat....The problem in managing those list are obvious...kindly pardon me for a mistake and accept my apology
@Mentee :tup: @Kashmiri Pandit @Spring Onion @jamahir @dadeechi @ranjeet @Zibago @!eon @Paksanity @Shaheer ul haq @Taimoor Khan @GR!FF!N @salarsikander @Moonlight @war&peace @Hiptullha @monitor @asad71 @khanz @Path-Finder @Menace2Society @OrionHunter @idune @LeGenD @HAKIKAT (sir how are you) @graphican @Anubis @Blackmoon @saiyan0321 @member.exe @ghazi52 @Akheilos (Salam madam) @Jf Thunder @Sheikh Rauf @A1Kaid @Omar1984 @BDforever @ejaz007 @TOPGUN @HAIDER @Loki @Mr.Meap @Shamain @utraash @WaLeEdK2 @ziaulislam @Shotgunner51 @Ranasikander

It is not my dream list...above are the posters whom I admire or came across on different occasions.
OMG THANK THANK YOU THANK YOU, SOMEONE TAGGED ME IN THIS :D

for me the members will be

@Sinan @xenon54 @Akheilos (Khala Jee :D) @jamahir (why did i even tag you? )

Kindly could you help me translate what she is saying....I think she is talking about delicious CAT SOUP..?
Am I right @Mentee :lol:

She's complaining that you made her cry :D

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_I-came-I-saw.jpg

You madaam , now whole P.D.F knows that :P

OMG THANK THANK YOU THANK YOU, SOMEONE TAGGED ME IN THIS :D

for me the members will be

@Sinan @xenon54 @Akheilos (Khala Jee :D) @jamahir (why did i even tag you? )
Credit goes to mentee , all your shukria are belong to me :D

What happened to Developero? Have not seen him post for quite some time

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom