What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

So what kind of rifle would you prefer to have in Pakistan's arsenal ?

Trying to check my knowledge? Who did I say to compare me with Zarvan, he must be a better person than me and more knowledgable, of course. Read the post and context in which op compared me with this brother Zarvan.

i dont, its your signature not mine...

If after all this brutality with Kashmiris you believe I will change my signature then I am sorry to tell you I won't.
At least not for next few days.
And I am not judging you or your faith. This is smily a verse. At least I don't bring in and bash your religion in any post like I see many Indian members do.

@Imran Khan great guy.apolitical, unbiased, just and critical of every thing wrong.plus he only consume milk .:cheers::-)p:)
@Zibago my tharki and liberal friend.just love the guy
@500 polite, informed and unbiased.
@Joe Shearer so far the most unbiased indian i have met and he will never shy away from explaining his point that too in great detail and long paragraphs but get short tempered some time.
@The Sandman fun guy always there to pull sheikhs leg.:P
@heman(banned) the great indian troll or should i say indian @Imran Khan
@Bilal Khan 777 sea of knowledge.huge respect for the guy.
@Moonlight loyal and true to her beliefs.some times feel like female zarvan:p:. was a great friend but don't know what happened.
ab-rulayega-kya-cpd683.jpg

@RiazHaq a really informative member who loves to troll Indians
I followed his blogs even before joining pdf

@User @django @Jonah Arthur and jamahir my oldest friends on pdf

My mutahida buddies and proud members of Orya lovers organization :D
@Musafir117 @pakistan exile @pak-marine
The psp urdu speaking friends @PaklovesTurkiye @The Eagle
Mah balti buddy
@unleashed
Koi dekhay ya na,daikhey sabeer to daikhey ga
@friendly_troll96
Mr khoji
@khanz
The Ibne Batoota and Vin Diesal of Pdf
:D
@krash

And ofcourse aunties ko to nahi bhool skatey @Moonlight @Mr.Meap @Spring Onion

No one. They're all crap
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.
Carl Jung

Trying to check my knowledge? Who did I say to compare me with Zarvan, he must be a better person than me and more knowledgable, of course. Read the post and context in which op compared me with this brother Zarvan.

If after all this brutality with Kashmiris you believe I will change my signature then I am sorry to tell you I won't.
At least not for next few days.
And I am not judging you or your faith. This is smily a verse. At least I don't bring in and bash your religion in any post like I see many Indian members do.
you dont need to be defensive... this is free and open forum.. you can put whatever sig you want...
and I agree comparison with zarvan is unfair but he did it in a lighthearted way... no need to be serious.

Why are you so offended by being compared to him?
He is quite knowledgeable about rifles and while you where being compared to him I light heartedly asked what assault rifle would you prefer as PA main rifle replacement.

Why are you so offended by being compared to him?
He is quite knowledgeable about rifles and while you where being compared to him I light heartedly asked what assault rifle would you prefer as PA main rifle replacement.

I am not offended and op made sarcastic post & I also replied him back sarcastically. Few of you post to tell me, I am less knowledgeable and I open heatedly accept it. He's senior member and already working in a uni (if I am not wrong) whereas I'm just a student.
And as per your question, I read few articles on this replacement of rifles and I would say Yes.

Mah balti buddy
@unleashed
@friendly_troll96
Mr khoji
@khanz
@krash

Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.
Carl Jung
Sheikho tu jo hai na uth kay hai jigar .. Thanks for mentioning i am honored

Mah balti buddy
@unleashed
@friendly_troll96
Mr khoji
@khanz
@krash

:cray::cray::cray: @Hell hound ye dekh yr koi ni sheikh Allah puchega :cry:

I am not offended and op made sarcastic post & I also replied him back sarcastically. Few of you post to tell me, I am less knowledgeable and I open heatedly accept it. He's senior member and already working in a uni (if I am not wrong) whereas I'm just a student.
And as per your question, I read few articles on this replacement of rifles and I would say Yes.
Why would I test your knowledge or anyone else's knowledge? I myself am not a fountain of knowledge unlike many posters here.

Had you asked me that question about rifles I would have said something silly like why not not replace g3 with crossbow that fires 7.62 mm arrows. Not an answer from a guy who takes his guns info seriously

Last edited:

Mah balti buddy
@unleashed
@friendly_troll96
Mr khoji
@khanz
@krash

Carl Jung

Thanks Sheikh Sahib,.... Much obliged.... Ay thuwadi muhabbat ay paaji.... Dera mañana zama rora, khushala usay... Ashna... Kher thiway... Paaji asi tusa naal aan par ay PSP wali gal kuch pallay nai peyi.... Badnaam karaysee k bhala

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom