What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

Now he must be sometime:hitwall:,but you are absolutely beating that guy in that art today.:enjoy:,he is present on PDF OR not,if not please ask him to join.
Lol
No, he's an IT guy busy with his work and studies.

cheers lad i would say you in return but @Vergennes beat you to it.

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

One is Doval and another is Salman Khan in Bajrangi Bhaijaan... Both have visited Pakistan many times...

No seriously, who are the members? ppl visiting each other's country should post a review of their travelling experience here.. 1st person account is much authentic and better..

I have already posted my experience many times. I am simply in love with your temples. The architecture the philosophy etc etc behind these. I liked South India. There are simple few things which are wonderful about South Indians. Delhi did not strike me. I feel Delhi is as fake as Modern :Lahore where ladies simply imitate to be from rich elite class even when they are buying second-hand stuff from Chennai. There are many other things, I may post my collection again from that visit.

@GURU DUTT I missed a chance to visit this year but one of my colleagues a male is visiting India this year. But am hopeful I would visit soon. So yeh would like to see you and your family.

Do continue more. My ears are burning :)

:lol: why your ears are burning. Since I visited Delhi and stayed in Chennai so as compared I liked many things about Chennai and behavior of people there. Though food was one thing which was a problem outside the hotel but then we found some punjabi dhaba and that was good.

I loved women in South the way they dressed up and cared for their appearance irrespective of the skin color. I loved all those flower shop meant for punja and special occasions. I don't what is safety level for women there now but when I visited the situation was good and despite being females me and my other Pakistani female fellow we used to roam the markets even at about 1:30am night.

Do continue more. My ears are burning :)

:lol: why your ears are burning. Since I visited Delhi and stayed in Chennai so as compared I liked many things about Chennai and behavior of people there. Though food was one thing which was a problem outside the hotel but then we found some punjabi dhaba and that was good.

I loved women in South the way they dressed up and cared for their appearance irrespective of the skin color. I loved all those flower shop meant for punja and special occasions. I don't what is safety level for women there now but when I visited the situation was good and despite being females me and my other Pakistani female fellow we used to roam the markets even at about 1:30am night.

Madamji ,
Have you been in Kerala ?

Still remember that one screenshot :D

I have already posted my experience many times. I am simply in love with your temples. The architecture the philosophy etc etc behind these. I liked South India. There are simple few things which are wonderful about South Indians. Delhi did not strike me. I feel Delhi is as fake as Modern :Lahore where ladies simply imitate to be from rich elite class even when they are buying second-hand stuff from Chennai. There are many other things, I may post my collection again from that visit.

@GURU DUTT I missed a chance to visit this year but one of my colleagues a male is visiting India this year. But am hopeful I would visit soon. So yeh would like to see you and your family.
delhi has tonnes of mughal era monuments... may be you only went to new delhi...
the issue is north Indians especially haryanvis and west UP people are insanely rude... and delhi is unsafe to women... and yes the punjabi culture is show off, south Indians are clumsy introverted down to earth people in general.
a delhite will probably buy a car if he got enough money, south Indian will buy gold... lol

Is Delhi really like Lahore?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom