What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

@Imran Khan great guy.apolitical, unbiased, just and critical of every thing wrong.plus he only consume milk .:cheers::-)p:)
@Zibago my tharki and liberal friend.just love the guy
@500 polite, informed and unbiased.
@Joe Shearer so far the most unbiased indian i have met and he will never shy away from explaining his point that too in great detail and long paragraphs but get short tempered some time.
@The Sandman fun guy always there to pull sheikhs leg.:P
@heman(banned) the great indian troll or should i say indian @Imran Khan
@Bilal Khan 777 sea of knowledge.huge respect for the guy.
@Moonlight loyal and true to her beliefs.some times feel like female zarvan:p:. was a great friend but don't know what happened.

why your ears are burning.

Its a saying about when someone is talking about you :P

Since I visited Delhi and stayed in Chennai so as compared I liked many things about Chennai and behavior of people there. Though food was one thing which was a problem outside the hotel but then we found some punjabi dhaba and that was good.

I loved women in South the way they dressed up and cared for their appearance irrespective of the skin color. I loved all those flower shop meant for punja and special occasions. I don't what is safety level for women there now but when I visited the situation was good and despite being females me and my other Pakistani female fellow we used to roam the markets even at about 1:30am night.

Yes we are pretty milder people overall. If you go beyond Chennai, it improves even more :)

Actually if you remember the Pakistani poster veteran must7 who i interacted with in some other forums (one of which you were member too as Jana IIRC), he also visited Chennai for work related business (caterpillar company iirc) and enjoyed his travels a lot. He described them in some detail to me in a fighter planes forum....even though we were always arguing back and forth over India/Pak thing. A good guy and I miss him dearly (he passed many years back).

except zarvan is quite bit knowledgeable about islam... and will not put that signature about kafir (even if he believes it to be true):)

Don't take it personally and if you want to. Can't help with it. Peace!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom