What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

Well there are lot and lot of good poster's,from like sir @murdak @Bilal Khan 777 @FaujHistorian @Oscar @Xeric @syedali73 @Bratva @Abu Zolfiqar @AUSTERLITZ @jhungary @gambit all professional guys providing knowledge free of cost.
Pakistani poster's like @Windjammer @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER really tough lads from our side, @Spring Onion jana madam your seen less but when seen you are good in making people's drom PDF unseen @Pomegranate seen less mam these days.
From Indian side @Joe Shearer a good old man with young spirit @Levina as I remember the first Indian poster I quoted,good at twisting facts and confusingly folks @GURU DUTT we use to troll all day each other when I was regular I like your straight forward behavior @ranjeet oye kidhar hai @hariparsad @Rain Man @Blue_Eyes a lady good in debate
Loads of other folks like @BDforever @Bilal9 @LoveIcon @Imran Khan and many more...

I think two Indian members have visited pak..
One is Doval and another is Salman Khan in Bajrangi Bhaijaan... Both have visited Pakistan many times...

No seriously, who are the members? ppl visiting each other's country should post a review of their travelling experience here.. 1st person account is much authentic and better..

One is Doval and another is Salman Khan in Bajrangi Bhaijaan... Both have visited Pakistan many times...

No seriously, who are the members? ppl visiting each other's country should post a review of their travelling experience here.. 1st person account is much authentic and better..
one of them is indo canadian if i remember correctly.. he was invited by his pakistani friends to attend a wedding.. had a blast.. pakistanis are known to be very good hosts anyway so he did not say anything that we dont know already..
cant remember the other guy.... a sikh dude from punjab I think...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom