What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

this so called favorite member contest or number1 poster threads opened here every year twice :rofl:(jis main akhand chutiya ji bher ke wah wah kerty hain ):sick:
imran bhai jiss din marr jaoonga uss din tumko mai yaad aaonga ke nahi pata nahee per marne se pehle tumhe aur tumharee dostee ko yaad jaroor karoonga

mine too

@Imran Khan bhai sach manno aap jaisa PDF pe koi aur ho hi nahee sakta .... yakeen manno mere dil ki gehraion se sirf sur sirf apke liye

yeh same to you sir but we have so many other ways and threads to say so .kiyoo yahan sasty poet ki trah apni wah wah kara rahy ho batwa :lol:

imran bhai jiss din marr jaoonga uss din tumko mai yaad aaonga ke nahi pata nahee per marne se pehle tumhe aur tumharee dostee ko yaad jaroor karoonga

kisi ko bol ke jana ke humy bata de hum samjhy tum mission tharak per gay ho or wahan tera antim sanskar ho gya ho :argh:

yeh same to you sir but we have so many other ways and threads to say so .kiyoo yahan sasty poet ki trah apni wah wah kara rahy ho batwa :lol:

kisi ko bol ke jana ke humy bata de hum samjhy tum mission tharak per gay ho or wahan tera antim sanskar ho gya ho :argh:

LOL.

Now we just need to find a useful lampshade maker, with so much baby-skin floating around.

Good grief...well thats a pretty disturbing piece of imagery. I got some pretty nasty flashbacks to the Nuremberg trials I must say....stuff I did not want to remember again :stop:

didn't know you had it in you joe :p

How about Jame Gumb? :D

Nice suggestion, but I hesitate due to the fluttering around of the word, 'overkill'.

Good grief...well thats a pretty disturbing piece of imagery. I got some pretty nasty flashbacks to the Nuremberg trials I must say....stuff I did not want to remember again :stop:

didn't know you had it in you joe :p

Well, after being seen as a baby-killer, it's difficult to get back to normal psychopathy.

Like he said the CAN-UK-AUS links are part of this hehe.

Especially the first two, one could drop the AU. *
I got some pretty nasty flashbacks to the Nuremberg trials I must say....

You're that old? I had no idea! Well, from knowing you online,
may I say then that you seem to have kept your youthful spirit?
Possibly the secret of your longevity?

8-) Tay.

* Go CAN-UK-AUS, Go!

Haha touché as they say. But I do in real life tend to identify with that generation more than I do with the current ones in operation today.

Nice suggestion, but I hesitate due to the fluttering around of the word, 'overkill'.

Well, after being seen as a baby-killer, it's difficult to get back to normal psychopathy.

Overkill? We all know from PDF that Murrikans go waaaaaaaaay overboard with all their evil deeds always against noble warriors of the faith, right? :D

Especially the first two, one could drop the AU. *

8-) Tay.

* Go CAN-UK-AUS, Go!

He was there. I saw him, personally. :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom