What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

You used to get on my nerves after posting all the Pakistani sexy girls of the planet in that fashion thread. I remember I even said that if I die, I would like to subscribe for internet package so that I could visit that holy thread from the grave forever and ever again.

You have been cursed a lot for ruining the lives of imnocent souls like me who have always been teenager by heart, when it comes to Pakistani actresses and all the crushes in the world

Yes but you have been Kohinoor of the diamonds even before 2010. I don't know if you joined PDF first or Baba Adam descended to earth before you... but you have always been a wonderful contributor to this forum and in all of my memories about PDF.

I rarely enjoy reading posts of people on PDF as most of them are just trolling or talking about the topics that don't interest me anymore... but I don't remember if I ever did not read the thread when I saw your last post in PDF feeds. I also don't remember if I ever respected so much on PDF than you, that is true before 2010 and true in 2016. Some people make a unique place in heart and you have always been a great patriotic Pakistani and a fine example for all of us.

I really miss the days when old management was around, used to speak to Elmo all the time over the phone, some other members from both Pakistan and India were amazing and used to make a lot of sense in their posts.

Khayr... koi nai... sada waqt aik jaisa nahi rahta....

Am Honored. I owe you a lot (remember?).
Thank you for everything.
When I joined I was a student. I made mistakes, learned, and tried to refine myself. Some of you guys including you have been wonderful lot who had helped me in growing and staying strong. Elmo was great so was Neo and other friends. Asim had seen so much in the foruming world and hahaha i remember his weird original avatar I can bet non of you have seen that so I would say he is baba adam of foruming. We had some great members in terms of intellectualism including some Indians at that time.

Those Indians who hated me a lot even they somehow respected me.

Thank you everybody

There are so many Pakistani members and Indians too I would like to list . Now we have some good Turk and other nationality members

When I joined I was a student. I made mistakes, learned, and tried to refine myself. Some of you guys including you have been wonderful lot who had helped me in growing and staying strong. Elmo was great so was Neo and other friends. Asim had seen so much in the foruming world and hahaha i remember his weird original avatar I can bet non of you have seen that so I would say he is baba adam of foruming. We had some great members in terms of intellectualism including some Indians at that time.

Thank you everybody

There are so many Pakistani members and Indians too I would like to list . Now we have some good Turk and other nationality members
yakeen janiye Jana ji im your greatest indian fan :agree:

images

I deliberately exclude him because he is a nice guy.
Arey ham nay iffat ko kiya keh diya key ham borey ho gaye :-\\

Yeah I do remember when Mullah brigade tried to coup Tharki brigade by forcing the thread be shut. If you remember I was standing alongside you, shoulder to shoulder and some other members like Dark Wave if I remember correctly who made the evil ambitions of Mullah brigade bite the dust.

PS: I was totally unaware of our ever so popular fashion industry until you started posting such fantastic photos in that thread. It really felt like we are currently dominating the current fashion industry of South Asia and becoming even bigger than Indian fashion industry. The reason I was really keen to promote that thread is, it showed a different picture of Pakistan in positive way when we were having multiple bomb blasts in Pakistan on weekly basis. I was once the second or third highest poster in that thread after you by writing so many posts of appreciation to keep that thread alive and active.
@khanz ki jalayi huyi shamaa k.ham agay lay kay jayein gay
@The Sandman @django :D

Thank you everybody

waise 1 baat ki khushi bhi hai ke those days were really tough for Pakistan... bomb blasts, floods, earthquake, religious intolerance, sectarian violence, honour killing, corruption scandals and what not...No sports team wanted to come to Pakistan, most foreign terrorists had links with Pakistan... Most wanted terrorists found from Pakistan and everything bad could have been assosiated with us.

In those days, it was getting hard and painful for sone of us to defend every incident and new brigade of brains were joining PDF to defend the nation. Nowadays Allah ka shukr hai there has been a lot of Sakoon... and we are in much better situation... so PDF pe senstitive topics kam ho gaye hain

Yes but you have been Kohinoor of the diamonds even before 2010. I don't know if you joined PDF first or Baba Adam descended to earth before you... but you have always been a wonderful contributor to this forum and in all of my memories about PDF.

Jana Before 2010 is a Mega Troll !
@Spring Onion
hqdefault.jpg

I added one poster called @Owais osmani in fb thinking the poster is a girl but turned out to be a guy in 2009, I suspect @khanz is a girl I .

Jana Before 2010 is a Mega Troll !
@Spring Onion
hqdefault.jpg

I added one poster called @Owais osmani in fb thinking the poster is a girl but turned out to be a guy in 2009, I suspect @khanz is a girl I .
There was a time when I knew around 25-35 girls on PDF, 50% of whom claimed to be boys for various reasons.

Being a Moderator back then, they would reveal their identity to me and ask me to keep it private. So many posts were reported which would give me insight knowledge about individuals and their writing style or private conversation would help me assess their gender... They would usually reveal to me themselves and claim to be male for months and years in front of the forum.

I have spoken with couple of female members until 2013 who always pretended to be male and some of them are still around

There are tons. (But I couldn't listen them all...)

Indians ;
@PARIKRAMA
@Levina
@Abingdonboy
@anant_s
@AUSTERLITZ
@Nilgiri and there are others....

Pakistanis ;
@waz Accept it,even your ennemies like you !
@Kaptaan for your way of trolling indians ! You do it in such a fine way,it comes from the heart,it's so funny !
(I might have forgotten some...)

Bangladeshi ;
@Major d1 Bring our boy back !

Europeans ;

@vostok
@Parul
@Taygibay
@flamer84
@MarkusS
@Blue Marlin You bloody brit...
@Providence
@SMS Derfflinger

Ok,I stop here. :nana:

God.... how I could forget @Superboy !
frenchy your my favourite poster. now get me some fresh quesant quesants

British and Americans have their own version, one with U (not you :P) and the other sans U.
Does the word have different meanings too? I mean the names on this thread really confuse me.

That's easy to answer!
After their independence, the Americans had to import all that they couldn't yet make.
That included ink. And many nations aligned with Britannia made them pay through
the nose for what was an already pricey commodity.

They thus decided to save ink by remouving ( sorry, jk there ) the phonetically unneces-
sary U, a minute gain to compound over time as the wheat grains on the chessboard.

In the process, they won a differentiator with their past masters; all good!

Linguists blame Webster and his dictionary for the same effect.

In English itself ( the British one ), latin derivatives such as -our -or have
a history that includes French influences and make them touchy.

Hope it helps milady, Tay.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom