What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

I vote for @Major d1 ... since yesterday, he became my favourite... other than him @Joe Shearer @PARIKRAMA @waz @Oscar there are many other posters ..

@Gibbs level of trolling increased now a days... Im in this forum for 5 years, before that i used to read discussion ( not a member).. in early years, members here quite interested to discuss on tech specifications.. but now a days everyone looking to mock each other...

:D everyone before 2010 is a legend. We all grew together some were swallowed by difficulties of life while likes of few of us including you we have somehow learned to swim the swamp. hhehehehe hum sab badroohain hain . Wo Asim yad aa gaya.

You must remember such old threads where we see some gems (members).

Asim Aqil! Good man. Also Agnostic Muslim. And who could forget Elmo!

Well you know it was hard work finding those pics of beautiful women :coffee:
Funny thing is if you recall it was not even a fashion thread it was also called pakistani models and actresses and I made it clear what it was for so people knew what to expect when they click on it :lol:
It went through a lot of ups and downs. I remember getting crucified by the mullah brigade,getting a long term ban for being "indecent" and the thread even got deleted at one point for a while but the tharki force was strong and by popular demand (it was 3rd most popular thread for a long time around 6-7 years ago) it ultimately was resurrected and survived :bunny:
django is doing well carrying on the legacy.
Yeah I do remember when Mullah brigade tried to coup Tharki brigade by forcing the thread be shut. If you remember I was standing alongside you, shoulder to shoulder and some other members like Dark Wave if I remember correctly who made the evil ambitions of Mullah brigade bite the dust.

PS: I was totally unaware of our ever so popular fashion industry until you started posting such fantastic photos in that thread. It really felt like we are currently dominating the current fashion industry of South Asia and becoming even bigger than Indian fashion industry. The reason I was really keen to promote that thread is, it showed a different picture of Pakistan in positive way when we were having multiple bomb blasts in Pakistan on weekly basis. I was once the second or third highest poster in that thread after you by writing so many posts of appreciation to keep that thread alive and active.

There are tons. (But I couldn't listen them all...)

Indians ;
@PARIKRAMA
@Levina
@Abingdonboy
@anant_s
@AUSTERLITZ
@Nilgiri and there are others....

Pakistanis ;
@waz Accept it,even your ennemies like you !
@Kaptaan for your way of trolling indians ! You do it in such a fine way,it comes from the heart,it's so funny !
(I might have forgotten some...)

Bangladeshi ;
@Major d1 Bring our boy back !

Europeans ;

@vostok
@Parul
@Taygibay
@flamer84
@MarkusS
@Blue Marlin You bloody brit...
@Providence
@SMS Derfflinger

Ok,I stop here. :nana:

God.... how I could forget @Superboy !

i feel sorry for ur parents man . . . :D
No feels sorry for yours who taught you to play always under the paloo of a girl to make her victims and get they sympathy what a bloody chanakayas thinking....But hamaray haaan issey begeyrti kehtey hien...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom