What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

What do you all think of me?? I am a fair and peaceful person who believes that while world is a family and there is still goodness in the world. All of the worlds problem can be solved by some give and take and acceptance.
what do you think of modi... your answer will decide whether you get banned or not... :)

what do you think of modi... your answer will decide whether you get banned or not... :)
Modi is trying to get development in India while at the same time trying to eep Honduras madnen at Bay. Fact is these right guys helped him win. So it's a fine line and he is doing good so far.

Modi is trying to get development in India while at the same time trying to eep Honduras madnen at Bay. Fact is these right guys helped him win. So it's a fine line and he is doing good so far.
well you need to change your id in that case...

What do you all think of me?? I am a fair and peaceful person who believes that while world is a family and there is still goodness in the world. All of the worlds problem can be solved by some give and take and acceptance.
An idealist?

And probably very young!

sure... how long before mods wisen up? my best guess is a week...
No man.. Unless you want me out of here although I don't understand why I offend you.
I come here with message of peace and love.

Members with positive impact on forum @Levina @PARIKRAMA @adil_minhas @anant_s many more can't remember...
Thanks!
I like reading your posts as well. :tup:
Mine are @gslv mk3 @ Rain Man @Nilgiri @Levina @Skull and Bones @Capt.Popeye @Abingdonboy @Star Wars and others.....many are less active now a days like me. lolz
The feeling is mutual. :tup:

To be frank, I find such threads to be mere "buttering" threads. (Read:buttering the mods)
Like @Star Wars was buttering "someone". Ahem! :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom