What's new

Your favorite laptop?

Which is your favorite laptop?

• Total voters
HP compaq core2duo, recently upgraded to SSD and processor thermal paste, plan to push it another 10 years . Ran different OS, initially win7 than various linux distro and once free-bsd, now settled in debian stable

bro the cheapest modern laptop is like 10x better than that

bro the cheapest modern laptop is like 10x better than that
i know man .. but all i do is browse internet ,youtube, scihub/pubmed and word documents very rarely. Surprisingly it works without hitch and and seems very adequate. It has 4gb ram (ddr2) and old nvidia graphics card 100x series. But works fast after SSD upgarde. Modern laptopn seems to be overkill for my needs and general public overall i think.
core2duo 45nm node architecture,think of it, still god enough but we have reached to 7nm and less node for higher transistor counts which serves very niche populatuion (gamers, video editor,photoshop etc). But for majority even ten years old tech is sufficient and i just want to know when it will break (probably in next 5yrs or so) lol.. besides i m piss poor to afford modern machines:lol:

Last edited:
i know man .. but all i do is browse internet ,youtube, scihub/pubmed and word documents very rarely. Surprisingly it works without hitch and and seems very adequate. It has 4gb ram (ddr2) and old nvidia graphics card 100x series. But works fast after SSD upgarde. Modern laptopn seems to be overkill for my needs and general public overall i think.
core2duo 45nm node architecture,think of it, still god enough but we have reached to 7nm and less node for higher transistor counts which serves very niche populatuion (gamers, video editor,photoshop etc). But for majority even ten years old tech is sufficient and i just want to know when it will break (probably in next 5yrs or so) lol.. besides i m piss poor to afford modern machines:lol:

Get a new one man it will be quieter too

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom