What's new

Your favorite laptop?

Which is your favorite laptop?

• Total voters
I'm currently using Asus Vivobook S15 and it's a fine laptop but I love Asus ROG Series
I didn't know about this laptop. Seems like slicker than Asus Zenbook Duo Pro... I really wanted to buy that but it's too thick n heavy for my needs. Asus is recently doing great job in laptop market but unfortunately it will be difficult for me to compromise the tablet experience of Surface Book series...

you probably want to look into Hackintosh :) download multi OS, OSX, windows, android, Linux....etc :)

I saved up for quite some time before I recently bought my dream laptop: a Dell XPS 13. It is by far the best portable laptop in my opinion. It has a beautiful bright screen which is very colour accurate, has a very good glass track-pad, good battery timing, and above all, a very nice aluminium and carbon fiber build.

Before my Dell XPS, I had a 9 year old Hp laptop which I used only for studies and productive work. But XPS 13 has made me use it for around 5 hours daily. YouTube videos, movies and art looks amazing on the laptop.

The only problem is that DELL XPS 13 is very expensive here in Pakistan. I could even see some rival macbooks that were cheaper; However, still, If you are looking for a Windows laptop that stays with you for 6-8 years, I think the Dell XPS is the choice.

I mean just look at this laptop.

I think per day use is all about purposes of usage.
1 for general use or surfing of internet is way better and handy on mobile phone so laptop has less chance.
2 for professional works or usage laptop is there fore or even Desktop too on those tasks where laptop are unable to do.
My father brought me 1st pc pentium 2 hp 400 Mhz back in 2002
Then in 2005 i switched to pentium 4 dell gx 260
After that updated system with dell optiplex 745 core to du 2008
Again updated 2011 with dell quad core t3400 and still using desktop but rarely. ( i think about 6 months or more when i last use my Desktop)
1st laptop bought in 2013 dell latitude e6520 core i5 2nd gen
In 2018 bouhat hp g250 core i3 just use 3 month and sold it and updated with dell precision 4800 mq and it is still with me.
My usage tasks are about Engineering & Autocad mainly + PC gaming.....

All comes down to your needs. It doesn't require a powerful multi core i7 processor to simply browse the net and writing comments on PDF. If are in to 3D modeling, audio visual rendering, you need a rendering farm as well as a powerful computer. A laptop can never replace a powerful desktop as the main production machine in those cases.

All comes down to your needs. It doesn't require a powerful multi core i7 processor to simply browse the net and writing comments on PDF. If are in to 3D modeling, audio visual rendering, you need a rendering farm as well as a powerful computer. A laptop can never replace a powerful desktop as the main production machine in those cases.
But workstation can do..

But workstation can do..
Absolutely - most people do not realise the power of workstations such as T5810 or T5820

I use the 5810 for image processing. Off lease boxes are very inexpensive - just plug in a E5-2660v3-2690 and a good video card; i am using 128gb ram to fit the data models.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom