What's new

Your Black Future

Nobody wants to recruit you. You overestimate your value.

Our history is well-documented with 25 world heritage sites and many other sites that haven't been submitted to the UNESCO yet. It is one of the most studied histories of the world. I know that makes you jealous and burns you deeply, but let it be.

As for @Baba Google, he said nothing that denies what I said. And he wasn't talking about Persian. We don't say "Al-Hend" in Persian. I wouldn't take Persian lessons from someone who thinks we use al- in front of our nouns. lol Hend is a Persian term that refers to the civilization of near the Indus River. Hendoostan (Hindustan) means the land of the Indus people. Period. Hendi means someone from Hendoostan. You can live in your fake delusional world of the Indian subcontinent, but do not make up things about things you have no clue of.
First you need to understand the difference between the terms known as Sind and Hind - now what do you use in Persian or I use in Urdu or the arab use in Arabic is a topic for another day.

My claim is regarding the term Hindu and the term Indian as derogatory terms used by foreigners not Hind or as you say Hend.

First you need to understand the difference between the terms known as Sind and Hind - now what do you use in Persian or I use in Urdu or the arab use in Arabic is a topic for another day.

My claim is regarding the term Hindu and the term Indian as derogatory terms used by foreigners not Hind or as you say Hend.
Your friend El Sidd said that Hendi in Persian means a dark-skinned slave. I corrected him and said that such a thing is totally baseless and does not exist in Persian. A Hendi means a person from Hindustan. I have no idea what you are talking about. He said you could prove me wrong and shed light on the origin of the term, but you didn't.

As for the term Sindh, that was brought up by Cliftonite, not me. But his claim that Sindh and Hind are historically similar words agrees with our historical references in Persian. And it seems that Wikipedia thinks that way too:

Wikipedia said:
The Indus River (also called the Sindhū) is one of the longest rivers in Asia. It flows through China (western Tibet), India (Ladakh) and Pakistan.[1] Originating in the Tibetan Plateau in the vicinity of Lake Manasarovar, the river runs a course through the Ladakh region of India,[a] towards Gilgit-Baltistan and then flows in a southerly direction along the entire length of Pakistan to merge into the Arabian Sea near the port city of Karachi in Sindh.[2] It is the longest river of Pakistan.[3]

Anyway, this whole thing doesn't interest me at all. And the thread should be closed in my opinion as a lot of embarrassingly racist things have been said here.

Here the issue is White police has killed 1000s of minorities in basically fake encounter jailed Millions.of em not just blacks but also Latinos. and Brown Muslims far more.then their percentage in the population
If u r white u can get away with alot of things which black and brown can't

Floyd is just face to this systemic racism

Your friend El Sidd said that Hendi in Persian means a dark-skinned slave. I corrected him and said that such a thing is totally baseless and does not exist in Persian. A Hendi means a person from Hindustan. I have no idea what you are talking about. He said you could prove me wrong and shed light on the origin of the term, but you didn't.
he is not my friend. He is just some random man from PDF probably in his 70s who is obsessed with some of my posts that is why he brought it up. Well I could be wrong about his age or gender but I'm certain he is obsessed with some of my posts if not all.

You've posted a picture of a protest in which a person is carrying a sign that says "Does equality not apply to Islamists". A quick question for you Waz. Equality is based on reciprocity.

Would Islamists give equality to all people in return? All people here includes people of different religions, gays, lesbians.

I am interested to see whether your views on equality are one-sided or not. Two British-Pakistani members on this thread have outed themselves as anti-equality when it comes to freedom of choice in sexuality.

No Islamists won't, but that's the obvious, and no I'm not one.
By the way, have you also asked this question to the Hindutva hordes who now hold sway over India? Do you think they're in need of tolerance classes?

No Islamists won't, but that's the obvious, and no I'm not one.
By the way, have you also asked this question to the Hindutva hordes who now hold sway over India? Do you think they're in need of tolerance classes?
Good to hear. Yes, they do..and some commonsense classes while they are at it.

Blacks can never explain why US Muslims and East Asians who are discriminated are never as miserable as them.

Let us be honest here. Black people face the most racism out of any race on the planet.

They do have legitimate grounds to complain at the amount of racism directed towards them by all other races.

Saying that they should be doing more to help themselves in terms of family structure, education, work ethic and generally trying to be law-abiding citizens.

You do not help people based on racial quota basis.

You help people based on poverty level.

Black elites are laughing to mother house. Those race quota dont benefit blacks but rather black elites.

Black elites have the easiest life in the planet, enjoying preferential quota in education, employment and senior manager level.

Also no one ask you to make love around. This has nothing to do with discrimination. Black people sex too much.

Let us be honest here. Black people face the most racism out of any race on the planet.

They do have legitimate grounds to complain at the amount of racism directed towards them by all other races.

Saying that they should be doing more to help themselves in terms of family structure, education, work ethic and generally trying to be law-abiding citizens.

Blacks can never explain why US Muslims and East Asians who are discriminated are never as miserable as them.

THey were bought as slaves, sold as commodities for 2 hundred years. Followed by hundred years of segregation. You entered when none of those conditions are there and now you are pointing finger at people who suffered all that ? BTW african immigrants (the recent ones and not refugees) do pretty well.

ALso chinese were bought in as railway workers during those times. They remained dirt poor and eventually had to go back.

THey were bought as slaves, sold as commodities for 2 hundred years. Followed by hundred years of segregation. You entered when none of those conditions are there and now you are pointing finger at people who suffered all that ? BTW african immigrants (the recent ones and not refugees) do pretty well.

ALso chinese were bought in as railway workers during those times. They remained dirt poor and eventually had to go back.

But Chinese did pull themselves out of poverty -- everywhere they go.

Jews also suffered discrimination but they are richest.

So did Irish, Italians and Latinos.

Today, Latinos work all the menial jobs in US, while blacks stay at home make love, or rob others or take drugs.

That is how blacks become poor.

But Chinese did pull themselves out of poverty -- everywhere they go.

Jews also suffered discrimination but they are richest.

So did Irish, Italians and Latinos.

Today, Latinos work all the menial jobs in US, while blacks stay at home make love, or rob others or take drugs.

That is how blacks become poor.

Its meaningless comparisions. There was no chattel slavery on other groups. No one is saying there are no problems within black community but their own struggles must not be demeaned. They were treated poorly and some amends are being made. There is no need for you to enter and degrade them.

Its meaningless comparisions. There was no chattel slavery on other groups. No one is saying there are no problems within black community but their own struggles must not be demeaned. They were treated poorly and some amends are being made. There is no need for you to enter and degrade them.

They should study hard and do menial jobs.

They are criminals in US today.

They ancesters of Latinos, the Amerindians got enslaved as well. But Latinos are now working hard.

Blacks cry babies. Cry cry cry

Back
Top Bottom