What's new

Your Black Future

Let him speak for himself Persian.

East of the Indus not Western part. Western part are Iranic remember?
You were quoting me. I spoke for myself.

There hasn't been much distinction between the East of the Indus River and the West of the Indus River in our literature and history. And yes, the East of the Indus river hosts a large number of Iranic people and we are quite happy about that. Nevertheless, the term Hendi has never been used to refer to a black slave in our literature (which was the reason I replied to you to tell you that Hendi does not mean black slave in Persian).

You were quoting me. I spoke for myself.

There hasn't been much distinction between the East of the Indus River and the West of the Indus River in our literature and history. And yes, the East of the Indus river hosts a large number of Iranic people and we are quite happy about that. Nevertheless, the term Hendi has never been used to refer to a black slave in our literature (which was the reason I replied to you to tell you that Hendi does not mean black slave in Persian).

How can one settle this now?

Just accept your position and move on?

How can one settle this now?

Just accept your position and move on?
Well, maybe you can have a look at your own language. I suppose our languages should be similar.

Here in Persian the suffix -i turns a noun into an adjective and it is extensively used to make nationality adjectives. We refer to the residents of Pakistan as Pakestani, the citizens of Afghanistan as Afghanestani, the citizens of Iraq as Araghi, the citizens of Saudi Arabia as Arabestani, the citizens of Bahrain as Bahreini and the pattern goes on. The citizens of Hindustan/Hend are Hendi.

Well, maybe you can have a look at your own language. I suppose our languages should be similar.

Here in Persian the suffix -i turns a noun into an adjective and it is extensively used to make nationality adjectives. We refer to the residents of Pakistan as Pakestani, the citizens of Afghanistan as Afghanestani, the citizens of Iraq as Araghi, the citizens of Saudi Arabia as Arabestani, the citizens of Bahrain as Bahreini and the pattern goes on. The citizens of Hindustan/Hend are Hendi.

Yes British did try to create a Bantustan too.

Yeah, but I don't see the relevance of that.

Hahaha have you still not gathered that there is no relevance in his posts? You say water he'll say fire.

His posts are like reading a Virginia Woolfe stream of consciousness book. All over the place.

BlackLivesMatter as Religious Festival of the American Empire

Here’s a map of Fentanyl Floyd protests in Eurasia with more than 100 members (h/t Jack Posobiec):

As I pointed out, in epidemiological terms, we may consider English language knowledge and pro-Western geopolitical orientation to be the main “vectors” through which American cults such as #BLM spreads.

What you have in #BlackLivesMatter is an emerging religion, complete with its own pantheon of saints and martyrs and the latest iteration of what some have called negrolatry, or the Cult of the Magical Negro..

The latest “saint” in this religion was a highly flawed human being, to put it charitably. Career criminal, drug dealer, someone who threatened a pregnant woman with a gun during a robbery and then testified against his “colleagues” in exchange for a lighter sentence. He was quite clearly negative value added so far as his moral (or economic) worth to society is concerned. Then again, same goes for many prophets and founders of the great religions.
American libs mocked evangelicals for keeping their churches open, then tossed aside all their social distancing dogmas as soon as they threatened their religion of #BlackLivesMatters.

Though I don’t mean to signal against atheists, by all accounts, most Christians are very happy to be polytheists on this question. The Magical Negro is not a jealous God.

Sacrificing the elderly for the rival religion of stonks and wagecuckery was unacceptable. But as soon as the topic touched the Magical Negro, the laws of epidemiology must give way:

Michael Tracey

✔@mtracey

1,200 of the country's most renowned public health "experts" have signed a letter calling outdoor mass gatherings "vital to the national public health and to the threatened health specifically of Black people." We are in the midst of a mass psychotic break https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jyfn4Wd2i6bRi12ePghMHtX3ys1b7K1A/view …

Open Letter.pdf
drive.google.com

12:02 PM - Jun 5, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

4,323 people are talking about this

And if they don’t, well, maybe you should have prayed harder.

Mark D. Levine

✔@MarkLevineNYC

Let's be clear about something: if there is a spike in coronavirus cases in the next two weeks, don't blame the protesters.

Blame racism.

8:36 AM - Jun 3, 2020

33.3K people are talking about this

In fairness, one can still find the occasional true atheist – perhaps surprisingly, New Zealand’s Jacinda Ardern, who heads one of the few Western polities to have successfully suppressed the coronavirus epidemics, is one of them.

«««Anatly Karlin»»»@akarlin88

American libs mocked evangelicals for keeping their churches open, then tossed aside all their social distancing dogmas as soon as they threatened THEIR religion - the Cult of the Magical Negro.

But Jacinda an exception. She is a true atheist! https://twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/status/1267609196293320704 …

Sky News Australia

✔@SkyNewsAust

New Zealand Prime Minister @jacindaardern has condemned public demonstrations taking place across the nation over the death of George Floyd as they violate social distancing guidelines and mass gathering laws. https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6160958480001 …

9:59 PM - Jun 1, 2020

43 people are talking about this

There are minor theological differences on the identity of Satan in this world. To the libs, it’s PUTLER and his high priest Dugin, fissuring America apart through Nazi bots on Twitter. To the chapos, racism is instead America’s original sin, questioning which is itself an implicit admission of white supremacy. The conservatives, in fairness, have a rather more radical take, doubting in Satan’s existence; perhaps it is something conjured up by the Blacks and the Dem plantation masters.

Yet regardless, the ultimate reality of this worldview cannot be questioned.

As with many new religions, it is the young who have taken to it most earnestly, condemning their boorish and “ignorant” elders.

One can cite polls, but this plebbit thread illustrates the point better than any poll can.

There are rituals of public abasement…

https://www.unz.com/akarlin/negrolatry/

BlackLivesMatter as Religious Festival of the American Empire

Here’s a map of Fentanyl Floyd protests in Eurasia with more than 100 members (h/t Jack Posobiec):

As I pointed out, in epidemiological terms, we may consider English language knowledge and pro-Western geopolitical orientation to be the main “vectors” through which American cults such as #BLM spreads.

What you have in #BlackLivesMatter is an emerging religion, complete with its own pantheon of saints and martyrs and the latest iteration of what some have called negrolatry, or the Cult of the Magical Negro..

The latest “saint” in this religion was a highly flawed human being, to put it charitably. Career criminal, drug dealer, someone who threatened a pregnant woman with a gun during a robbery and then testified against his “colleagues” in exchange for a lighter sentence. He was quite clearly negative value added so far as his moral (or economic) worth to society is concerned. Then again, same goes for many prophets and founders of the great religions.
American libs mocked evangelicals for keeping their churches open, then tossed aside all their social distancing dogmas as soon as they threatened their religion of #BlackLivesMatters.

Though I don’t mean to signal against atheists, by all accounts, most Christians are very happy to be polytheists on this question. The Magical Negro is not a jealous God.

Sacrificing the elderly for the rival religion of stonks and wagecuckery was unacceptable. But as soon as the topic touched the Magical Negro, the laws of epidemiology must give way:

Michael Tracey

✔@mtracey

1,200 of the country's most renowned public health "experts" have signed a letter calling outdoor mass gatherings "vital to the national public health and to the threatened health specifically of Black people." We are in the midst of a mass psychotic break https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jyfn4Wd2i6bRi12ePghMHtX3ys1b7K1A/view …

Open Letter.pdf
drive.google.com

12:02 PM - Jun 5, 2020

4,323 people are talking about this

And if they don’t, well, maybe you should have prayed harder.

Mark D. Levine

✔@MarkLevineNYC

Let's be clear about something: if there is a spike in coronavirus cases in the next two weeks, don't blame the protesters.

Blame racism.

8:36 AM - Jun 3, 2020

33.3K people are talking about this

In fairness, one can still find the occasional true atheist – perhaps surprisingly, New Zealand’s Jacinda Ardern, who heads one of the few Western polities to have successfully suppressed the coronavirus epidemics, is one of them.

«««Anatly Karlin»»»@akarlin88

American libs mocked evangelicals for keeping their churches open, then tossed aside all their social distancing dogmas as soon as they threatened THEIR religion - the Cult of the Magical Negro.

But Jacinda an exception. She is a true atheist! https://twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/status/1267609196293320704 …

Sky News Australia

✔@SkyNewsAust

New Zealand Prime Minister @jacindaardern has condemned public demonstrations taking place across the nation over the death of George Floyd as they violate social distancing guidelines and mass gathering laws. https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6160958480001 …

9:59 PM - Jun 1, 2020

43 people are talking about this

There are minor theological differences on the identity of Satan in this world. To the libs, it’s PUTLER and his high priest Dugin, fissuring America apart through Nazi bots on Twitter. To the chapos, racism is instead America’s original sin, questioning which is itself an implicit admission of white supremacy. The conservatives, in fairness, have a rather more radical take, doubting in Satan’s existence; perhaps it is something conjured up by the Blacks and the Dem plantation masters.

Yet regardless, the ultimate reality of this worldview cannot be questioned.

As with many new religions, it is the young who have taken to it most earnestly, condemning their boorish and “ignorant” elders.

One can cite polls, but this plebbit thread illustrates the point better than any poll can.

There are rituals of public abasement…

https://www.unz.com/akarlin/negrolatry/

Uncle Tom much?

Yeh expat desis mein whiteys ke talway chaatne ki kya bemari hoti hai? You do realize these same white right wingers who wrote such racist drivel call you Mohammedan and accuse you of taking over the world.

Uncle Tom much?

Yeh expat desis mein whiteys ke talway chaatne ki kya bemari hoti hai? You do realize these same white right wingers who wrote such racist drivel call you Mohammedan and accuse you of taking over the world.

That's why they are not to be trusted.

Because I am not retarded and hypocritical. Speaking of which @waz , hope you answer the question.

So why should being against racism mean you may not be against people that freely want to engage in homosexuality?

I do not understand the logic there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom