What's new

Your age, profession, and marital status?

Tho idont believe in the mystic practices done in pakistan but as of how different from sadhus etc then sadhus read their hindu text words etc but the muslim mediators recite Allahs names in their mediation sessions plus whatever wazaifs their peers assign. In some of the wazaifs there are things that atleast i am not comfortable with doing. Plus afaik in these chillas one needs to avoid eating some types of foods and during chilla period they might have to dress up very simply in plain white clothes, depends on type of chilla and what next u want out of it.

I personally dont buy this stuff as also nowadays most of the peers are scams. Also they engage in telepathy etc

Signalian can better answer about wazeefas and other practices if he wants to.

Actually my point isn't that its Hindu or Non Muslim, my point is the two achieve the same level even if they recite different and have totally 180 degree beliefs.

The ambition of helping the humanity is noble and somewhat common ...... but our thoughts and paths are totally different. Humans need freedom ........ they need to be freed of every petty worry so they can think and research and recognise their CREATOR. That only is possible if there is a state that can obliterate the systems that enslave humans and take care of welfare of its citizen. Implement the state system proposed by Quran.

Also one major component that makes up for some spirtual healers treatment towards patient is tranfee of positive energies to the sufferer or patient. I dont know how it happens but generally those people who are friendly down to earth, patient, and who are patience in trials and azmaishain sent from Allah their aura becomes extremely positive and they always feel calm and this psoitve energy surrounds them and is felt by others.

If u ever notice in ur life u will come across people who will be sweet and kind , and you will find peace in their presence and would see people will be attracted to such people wanting to spend more time with them , its the positive energy from the aura of those sweet individuals that draws people towards them.

I am foul mouthed, unruly, uncouth so u can pretty much guess everyone hates me LMAO

-------

One last thing the more pains a person bears and condition is if he stays patient, then the more powers are granted to him.

Bai ALLAH kay ziker may dilo ka itminan hy ...... this is in Quran.

Patience itself is nothing special ...... basically the real test is to remain steadfast ....... otherwise more than half of human population of this world is suffering. A helpless person cannot do anything about his problems, so what do you think he is going to do?He have no choice but to remain patient .... and all those homeless, helpless are patient ..... the real thing is how many are steadfast?

Age = 37, but i look a lot younger. People tell me, i look 28-29.
I think the reverse gear is due to my spiritual endeavours as my mentor once told me the more a spiritual person gets older, the younger he looks.

Profession= Many.

I am working and have worked as an engineer for leading telecom companies in different countries, as well as in security(leading teams for premises security, convoy security upto 30+ vehicles as well as body guard) and worked in Transport industry. I have also worked in manufacturing and IT industry.

I have conducted my own business also: Property + Transport + import/export from China to Pak.

I also have to do part time jobs in evening/night for my spiritual growth when told to do so by my mentor. These jobs are for humanitarian causes. Such jobs always include customer service where i interact with people and have to spiritually detect distressed people who interact with me during that job as clients for that business and then put them at ease through various means (listening ear, counselling, psychological therapy etc). These jobs may also include giving complimentary meals to people devoid of race, caste, creed, religion, nationality etc, prepared at my home.
The aim given to me for such part time jobs is that the person should go away smiling after interaction with me. So the job is not easy.

I have also worked in many different roles in spiritual world on spiritual duties, when required or ordered to do so. Although i have conducted chillas, manzils and went through turbulent azmaishes (spiritual tests), i find these spiritual tasks, the most difficult as my energy (mind) is drained at the end of the day.

So my profession is pretty much multi-dimensional.

Marital status= Confidential.

Thats great .
Do u do that stuff called kitaab kholna ya kisi ki kitaab parhna ? I knew one shah sahb who talked about that .

4-5.jpg

wolf_howling_forest-e1325563212407.jpg

12.jpg

:lock:

I thought you were in Army Signal Corps
I graduated from Military College of Signals but i didnt join PA.

Thats great .
Do u do that stuff called kitaab kholna ya kisi ki kitaab parhna ? I knew one shah sahb who talked about that .
Nai. I am tasked with helping humans.

So u do Reiki?
Something similar I can, when ordered to.

Har roz nayi bandi?
har roz kiyun, itna sawab ka kaam hay, every minute.

I can debate with you on this, but I feel that you are not comfortable discussing it. So I will respect that.
I am happy in my life and what i am tasked to do, so yes i don't want to get into a debate to prove a point.

Jhoot bolay kawa katay, kalay kaway se dariyo :lol:

As per my best info not only you are married but also a father of child.
As of now no but I hope in less than a year the things you have write become truth. Although don't have a girl in life but ALLAH is all powerful so make dua for me

As of now no but I hope in less than a year the things you have write become truth. Although don't have a girl in life but ALLAH is all powerful so make dua for me
Yeah some time extra long bearded men got problem to find suitable rishta.

Yaroo sab dua karo mil k faryad karo....

Patience itself is nothing special ...... basically the real test is to remain steadfast ....... otherwise more than half of human population of this world is suffering. A helpless person cannot do anything about his problems, so what do you think he is going to do?He have no choice but to remain patient .... and all those homeless, helpless are patient ..... the real thing is how many are steadfast?
Everyone whether a muslim or non muslim who does sabar in a trial and doesnt get imlatient nor complaint to God gets reward. But here i was talking about muslims in my post tho latience virtues are given to both muslims and non muslims tho non muslims recieve their reward in this world.

So what i meant by patience was not crying and complaining and continuing to strive for better but not thinking negatively of Allah.

oh thats interesting
:whistle: bhai bara firecracker nikla yeh tau

Age on documents: 17
Actual Age: 18...but I look like 27-28 years old.
Marital Status: Forever Alone:(
Profession: Student of BE (Mechanical).

I graduated from Military College of Signals but i didnt join PA.

Nai. I am tasked with helping humans.

I am happy in my life and what i am tasked to do, so yes i don't want to get into a debate to prove a point.

Sorry for my irritating questions , last one , do u do ruqyah?

Profession: Academic research assistant
Marital status: Still looking

Sorry for my irritating questions , last one , do u do ruqyah?
:)

If u ever notice in ur life u will come across people who will be sweet and kind , and you will find peace in their presence and would see people will be attracted to such people wanting to spend more time with them , its the positive energy from the aura of those sweet individuals that draws people towards them.

I am foul mouthed, unruly, uncouth so u can pretty much guess everyone hates me LMAO

-------

One last thing the more pains a person bears and condition is if he stays patient, then the more powers are granted to him.

Good and correct observations, a bit even about yourself, not entirely.

Back
Top Bottom