What's new

Young PTI leader’s challenge to Bilawal

:lol: expected reply

ask from people which is better? making university is better or metro bus is better? obviously metro bus is better for nawaz shareef because if he lets the common people get educated they will be politically aware and hence not remain a bunch of sheep

nawaz shareef had nearly defaulted the country, just imagine if the country had to endure his pathetic rule for 3 more years
As expected: running from the core of my post.
Namal University = 1

Completed Danish Schools = 3
1- Daanish School (Boys & Girls), Hasilpur, District Bahawalpur.
2- Daanish School (Boys & Girls), Chishtian, District Bahawalnagar.
3- Daanish School (Boys & Girls), Rahim Yar Khan.

Under Construction = 4
1- Daanish School (Boys & Girls), Harnoli, District Mianwali.
2- Malala Yousafzai Daanish School (Boys & Girls), Jand, District Attock.
3- Daanish School (Boys & Girls), Fazilpur, District Rajanpur.
4- Daanish School (Boys & Girls), Dera Ghazi Khan.

+ none of them is in Lahore.

Haha i am not defending anybody actually i am surprised by PTI approach they challenging a guy who can't even speak proper Urdu :D

......yet he is the leader of the ruling political party, that makes him a nemesis, he will not be able to deal with it, that is a different story.

Namal University = 1

Under Construction = 4

where is university? there are already government schools which should have been upgraded but it never happened, how many university the PMLN made in 9 years of their government(4 federal, five provincial)

Namal University = 1

Under Construction = 4

For gods sake man, your party is in government in Punjab and is this what they have to show and with public money. IK has built the university from donations. It is the job of the government do you want a pat on your governments back.

Yes Bhutto surely comes to end but i am observing some light in favour of Pakistan in PMLN. PTI should get some seats and sit in back of NA and show what their candidates can do for their area in next period so we will have than a potential state ruler party in hand in case PMLN went out of his mind. Show that you are better than PPP & PMLN which PTI hasn't capabilities. Challenge not in words but in practice in front of people and in front of other parties. They will get hardly 5 to 10 seats so they should prove with available position in NA..But at this moment only to support PTI as state ruling part ...just an idiotism & utter stupidity.

I don't vote for or subscribe to PTI because of their likelihood of winning or gaining ground. I don't understand why people use that as a reason to support someone. I support them because they aren't corrupt, they are competent, honest and visionary.

That's why they have my support.

Lineage of Bhutto Went From

THIS
bhutto.jpg

to THIS
untitled.jpg

And this guys is the leader of our Ruling Party . imagine the pathetic state of affairs we are in .

If you wont wake up now , there wont be anything left worth waking up to.

Namal University = 1

Under Construction = 4

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...t-giving-payments-danish-school-builders.html

And Danish Schools are the property of Punjab government, being made from Peoples money not from Sharif Brothers money. You are comparing apples and oranges.

Akhir Nooray kay supporter hay. Baap ka maal bhe apna samjhty ho that's why you are giving impression Danish schools are made from Shahbaz Sharif own money.

where is university? there are already government schools which should have been upgraded but it never happened, how many university the PMLN made in 9 years of their government(4 federal, five provincial)

66 Degree Colleges were opened
13 Intermediate Colleges were upgraded to Degree Colleges
I.T University in Lahore
Agricultural Universities in Multan and Burewala
Universities for Women in Multan, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad and Sialkot
I.T Labs in 4286 Schools in All over Punjab
Medical Colleges in Gujrat, Dera Ghazi Khan, Sahiwal, Sialkot and Gujranwala
These are few things which i have in my memory for now, in Education Sector.
and let me add some info to you
In Pakistan, Out of 1000 matriculates only 1 goes to University for masters.

66 Degree Colleges were opened
13 Intermediate Colleges were upgraded to Degree Colleges
I.T University in Lahore
Agricultural Universities in Multan and Burewala
Universities for Women in Multan, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad and Sialkot
I.T Labs in 4286 Schools in All over Punjab
Medical Colleges in Gujrat, Dera Ghazi Khan, Sahiwal, Sialkot and Gujranwala
These are few things which i have in my memory for now, in Education Sector.
and let me add some info to you
In Pakistan, Out of 1000 matriculates only 1 goes to University for masters.

With whose money???

With whose money???

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...t-giving-payments-danish-school-builders.html

And Danish Schools are the property of Punjab government, being made from Peoples money not from Sharif Brothers money. You are comparing apples and oranges.

Akhir Nooray kay supporter hay. Baap ka maal bhe apna samjhty ho that's why you are giving impression Danish schools are made from Shahbaz Sharif own money.
you didnt know the whole story. First read all the conversation between me and darkinsky
then speak

+ donations b Awam he ka paisa tha, IK k bap ka maal nahi tha (jisay wo political gain k liya use karta hai. how cheap).
Sharif Medical City built by Sharif Family (from their OWN pocket) and doing Charity works and medical treatments for FREE but Sharif Family never use this for Political gain.

abe jaahil, who started all this trash talk, ab phat rahe he teri? made you taste your own medicine?

failed to give a proper response

I am ignoring your personal and racist attacks so everybody can see your 9-0 aala tarbiyat. :sick: Look at your mental level first you are blaming PML-N for attacks on Srilankan team and GHQ. :woot:
Come on we are brothers and Pakistani i got nothing personal against you Mqm ko choro gy to civilize way main baat karna sekho gy wahan tumhara future kia ha target killer, bhata khori, strikes, mobile snatching? Give it a rest and learn some manners. :cheers:

I was not a supporter of PTI but I will admit that I am very much impressed by the internal vote exercise - and simply the kind of empowerment and ideas many of it's supporters express - I wish them much success, I hope for it actually.

I would however add that we do not have any of their policy prescriptions and the nuts and bolts of how they will get it done, after all, it's not enough to invite this prince to a debate that he is in no position to accept, what can however be done is to raise issues in every venue and to offer the PTI point of view, not just of the problem, but solutions and how we can achieve these in Pakistan - in other words, debate the Prince and since he will not accept, the point being put forward, the awareness being created, the commitment being engendered is PTI

I think this is a start. I think the gist of it all is that ultimately they would just try their best but do things honestly. Lots of ideas exist on fixing Pakistan but no honest people to implement it.

[

And Danish Schools are the property of Punjab government, being made from Peoples money not from Sharif Brothers money.
Which Mayor, President, Prime Minister or Chief Minister in the world do Development Project from his / her own pocket ? ? ?
I m also looking forward for the reply to my comments in post no 70

People like you will never understand.... what Imran Khan has done. I will try to explain..... Imran has woken people the likes of me and all other well wishers of our great country he has given hope for a Naya Pakistan, and an opportunity to rid us of despotic, neurotic, power hungry, inbred, corrupt, illiterate, self interested caste ridden leaders.

Salaam Pakistanis and wake up....

The Infamous Interview of Imran Khan

"Only the rich should rule Pakistan"
"Poor people are just blood suckers"

Poor Politicians are corrupt Imran Khan Zani Insaf PTI - YouTube

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

What does Imran Khan mean by the above?

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back