What's new

Young PTI leader’s challenge to Bilawal

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Imran Khan needs to earn his position amongst the great leaders of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan before asking for debates with Presidents and Prime Ministers.

Atleast Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf should win more than 1 seat in its almost 17 year history before thinking they're some sort of a great party.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

You will note that Imran has a great swathe of support across the length and breadth of the country and even according to the rigged opinion polls PTI is the third largest political party. Obviously your leaders are too mighty and noble to be having a debate with likes of upstarts.....

Quaides Pakistan zindabad

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

So the quitter quit then, eh? He decided to abandon his hometown folk who voted for him? He broke all their promises he made to the folks of Mianwali? Tut, tut, tut.

Akhir, Imran Khan nay apni na kamyabi wali auqat to dikha di.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

he made university in mianwali, how many universities did ganjas and zardari make :rofl:

dont kid yourself, and stay on the topic

I was not a supporter of PTI but I will admit that I am very much impressed by the internal vote exercise - and simply the kind of empowerment and ideas many of it's supporters express - I wish them much success, I hope for it actually.

I would however add that we do not have any of their policy prescriptions and the nuts and bolts of how they will get it done, after all, it's not enough to invite this prince to a debate that he is in no position to accept, what can however be done is to raise issues in every venue and to offer the PTI point of view, not just of the problem, but solutions and how we can achieve these in Pakistan - in other words, debate the Prince and since he will not accept, the point being put forward, the awareness being created, the commitment being engendered is PTI

I am a newbie here and only due to being depressed at reading comments in this forum supportive of the inept people who have quite literally destroyed Pakistan. People just don't know what is good for them I guess....

Young PTI leader’s challenge to Bilawal
From the Newspaper |
ISLAMABAD, March 15: A young leader of Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) on Friday challenged PPP Chairman Bilawal Zardari for a live television debate over the issues being faced by the people of the country.

Addressing a press conference at the PTI Secretariat, Faisal Javed Khan said politics of dynasties could never face the vigour and vision of the youth on the streets. The youth are better informed about the problems of the general public.

He said the regimes of the PPP and the PML-N had come to an end and the youth should now come forward to save the country. He said nepotism and corruption by federal and provincial governments had brought the country at the brink of destruction.

“PTI is going to hold a historic public gathering on March 23 at Minar-i-Pakistan where 80,000 elected office-bearers of the party will also participate,” said Khan, adding a movement for a ‘New Pakistan’ would also be started the same day.

He said many youngsters had also submitted their nomination papers for contesting the elections.

“PTI is the only party which has brought an end to traditional politics,” he added.

Other young leaders of the PTI, including Chaudhry Rizwan, Malik Rizwan Ahmad, Tahir Jamil and Ali Awan, said only PTI can resolve the issues of the country.—A Reporter
Young PTI leader

These are tactics to keep movement alive after fail practice and presentations. Nawas's long march then far better than Tsunami. (I am not fan of PMLN, PPP, ANP, MQM, PTI)
Blind ambitions blind belief.

These are tactics to keep movement alive after fail practice and presentations. Nawas's long march then far better than Tsunami. (I am not fan of PMLN, PPP, ANP, MQM, PTI)
i'm no FAN BOY of PTI & i agree that Nawaz's long march was very successful, but i disagree on one having blind ambitions/belief, without ambitions/belief one cant move forward ... PTI is following what it believes in.... its my opinion :)

PTI is engaging the masses, they are inspiring and giving hope by their actions and deeds. They want to change the system so that Patriarchal politics can be eliminated. They have enthused Pakistanis every where and given a stake to the common man to fight the everyday injustices. People like me can live our comfortable lives abroad as we have done since childhood and not give any interest to our motherland. We can continue to be reviled and ridiculed by all the world but guess what we will not let it happen, we need change. I will be going back in my village and ensure that I can canvass support for IK to make a difference. It is no blind ambition my friend. I am lucky that I am well read and travelled. I am not anyone's fool. I see change when it is coming. Enough is enough.

No debate will ever happen.
He will get roasted by any party leader worth their salt.

The Bhutto and Nawaz dynasties must end.

Bilawal? Ha..!

'All in all he's just another brick in the wall'

PTI is engaging the masses, they are inspiring and giving hope by their actions and deeds. They want to change the system so that Patriarchal politics can be eliminated. They have enthused Pakistanis every where and given a stake to the common man to fight the everyday injustices. People like me can live our comfortable lives abroad as we have done since childhood and not give any interest to our motherland. We can continue to be reviled and ridiculed by all the world but guess what we will not let it happen, we need change. I will be going back in my village and ensure that I can canvass support for IK to make a difference. It is no blind ambition my friend. I am lucky that I am well read and travelled. I am not anyone's fool. I see change when it is coming. Enough is enough.

PTI injection give you relaxation for some time but not to treat disease. PTI will use these emotions only to take a start and get to NA/PA but not to change system.
I said "Blind ambitions blind belief"

Good words and thoughts indeed

PTI injection give you relaxation for some time but not to treat disease. PTI will use these emotions only to take a start and get to NA/PA but not to change system.
I said "Blind ambitions blind belief"

Good words and thoughts indeed

If there is no hope one may as well give up living. For the first time there is a credible alternative to the usual rabble of parties. What have they achieved to date. For me, nothing of note.

If you don't give them the opportunity how will you know they will not change he system. People have preconceived ideas that nothing will change, is this is an excuse to elect the same rabble??

When an opportunity is given to PTI to change and they do not that will be the time to move on. At least then you will know for definite.

But please do not assume, assumptions make *** of u and me. Lol....

reminds me of American debates. but will he accept? ? I don't think so.

american debates happen because they have two of the most credible parties which give the two most credible policies in the world, and they stick to their policies and these policies have some logics

what nawaz and zardari do is making shiny manifestos with zero credibility and zero practical use, zero implementation, they mention something with in impractical to apply in real life, their policies dont make sense, for example nawaz says he will shift all development funds in making electricity and will also take more loans from IMF, which will take 3 years for it to be resolved, how can we stop all the development for sake of electricity generation and that too taking IMF loans with interests, the problem wont be resolved but taking more loans and diverting all development funds will only making situation worse

nawaz and PPP will be completely exposed if they do any such debates

Everyone knows potential of Bilawal in politics i don't know why IK and PTI targeting poor kid why not Zardari, Altaf hussain etc.
Low level PTI people always choose easy targets.

Why am i baffled at a Noon supporter defending Zardari's son?. No room for bewilderment people since masses's sanity has transcended into vanity.
@Hyperion @Leader @Luftwaffe @awesome @Developereo @muse

Last edited by a moderator:
No debate will ever happen.
He will get roasted by any party leader worth their salt.

The Bhutto and Nawaz dynasties must end.

Bilawal? Ha..!

'All in all he's just another brick in the wall'

Yes Bhutto surely comes to end but i am observing some light in favour of Pakistan in PMLN. PTI should get some seats and sit in back of NA and show what their candidates can do for their area in next period so we will have than a potential state ruler party in hand in case PMLN went out of his mind. Show that you are better than PPP & PMLN which PTI hasn't capabilities. Challenge not in words but in practice in front of people and in front of other parties. They will get hardly 5 to 10 seats so they should prove with available position in NA..But at this moment only to support PTI as state ruling part ...just an idiotism & utter stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom