What's new

Young PTI leader’s challenge to Bilawal

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Nawaz Sharif has been a Democratically Elected Prime Minister of Pakistan twice. He's not going to lower his status to the level of Imran Khan.

what is the qualification of nawaz shareef and imran khan, who is lowering his status to whom?

and please dont talk gibberish here, what is the qualification of asif zardari?

Nawaz Sharif has been a Democratically Elected Prime Minister of Pakistan twice. He's not going to lower his status to the level of Imran Khan.

Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf was founded on April 25, 1996 and in its almost 17 year history has only ever managed to win only one seat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_Tehreek-e-Insaf#section_1

And, here we have these guys day dreaming of bringing in a revolution.

Inqilab aisay hi ah jatain hai kiya?

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Here lies the crux of the problem, Nawaz has been a prime minister twice. What did he do????? Same failures being brought again and again. Yawn.....

what does bilawal know about politics other than ABCD? does he even know anything about pakistan in the first place? or will he do as usual? he will memorise the written speeches prepared by his father or amin faheem?

why doesnt nawaz step up and face the live debate? development of one city is nothing as compared to entire country, he cant get elected based on the performance in one city?

Imran Khan ran for the 2002 elections while the country was under the military-rule. He won the seat for Mianwali, his hometown. Can you please tell us how heavily developed Mianwali became under his supervision? Or shall I post some pictures to give you an idea?

Salaam to all Pakistanis

For all the supporters of Zardari and Nawaz can you see whether you can get your leaders to have a televised debate with the newbie Khan. I think from all the experience of being elected the great prime ministers and president in the past they will easily be able to whip IK. What do say guys....

Imran Khan ran for the 2002 elections while the country was under the military-rule. He won the seat for Mianwali, his hometown. Can you please tell us how heavily developed Mianwali became under his supervision? Or shall I post some pictures to give you an idea?

now here comes the real part

imran resigned in the middle didnt even completed the term, and it all depends how much funds are in one's dispersal

can you tell me the development works of PPP in last 5 years :rofl:

Salaam to all Pakistanis

What Imran has done my friend you will never be able apprehend with your narrowed skewered sight.

By the way the narrow minded mind set you have seeps into you like a case of shingles. Not all Pakistani's are Muslims. This is a Pakistani forum not a mulla forum.

what is the qualification of nawaz shareef and imran khan, who is lowering his status to whom?

and please dont talk gibberish here, what is the qualification of asif zardari?

Qualification? Nawaz Sharif has been the Democratically Elected Prime Minister of Pakistan twice and his party has ruled the Islamic Republic of Pakistan for 3 decades. Whilest, Pakistan People's Party has been in politics since the 1960s (November 30, 1967). Do you even know how many Presidents and Prime Ministers they've had?

What has Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf done in its almost 17 year history? Built a hospital? Wow.

Comparing Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf to Pakistan Muslim League/Pakistan People's Party is like comparing a rikshaw to Honda/Volkswagen.

Qualification? Nawaz Sharif has been the Democratically Elected Prime Minister of Pakistan teice and his party has ruled the Islamic Republic of Pakistan for 3 decades. Whilest, Pakistan People's Party has been in politics since the 1960s November 30, 1967). Do you even know how many Presidents and Prime Ministers they've had?

What has Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf done in its almost 17 year history? Built a hospital? Wow.

Comparing Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf to Pakistan Muslim League/Pakistan People's Party is like comparing a rikshaw to Honda/Volkswagen.

and thats why we are in such a situation today because PPP and ganjas ruled pakistan

now i reiterate please provide me some info on PPP development programs in the country, you support zardari now please bless us with info how PPP developed anything at all?

IK win or lose, he already have shacked the foundations of family politics. Forget PTI, you will see even PPP & PML-XYZ's own workers will be questioning their prince & princes

Something IK said in his speech in Peshawar Jalsa.

Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf was founded on April 25, 1996 and in its almost 17 year history has only ever managed to win only one seat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_Tehreek-e-Insaf#section_1

And, here we have these guys day dreaming of bringing in a revolution.

Inqilab aisay hi ah jatain hai kiya?

Wsalam to you...

It's good to find a Chaheta of PPP on PDF - welcome to you.

Before you say any gibberish and nonsense about IK and his calibre do a detailed study of first days of ZAB's uprising. A kid of PTI is more informed, intelligent and logical than all those collectively supporting the existing political parties.

For instance and to give you a glimpse, here are two videos of PTI Kids... first is in Urdu while the other in Pashtu...

‫خیبر پختونخواہ میں بڑے تو بڑے بچے بھی عمران خان کے دیوانے ہیں | Facebook‬

Bilawal and Nawaz can't even beat these under 10-years old boys' logic and reason, I wonder how would one of their Chaheta do that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Qualification? Nawaz Sharif has been the Democratically Elected Prime Minister of Pakistan teice and his party has ruled the Islamic Republic of Pakistan for 3 decades. Whilest, Pakistan People's Party has been in politics since the 1960s November 30, 1967). Do you even know how many Presidents and Prime Ministers they've had?

People like you will never understand.... what Imran Khan has done. I will try to explain..... Imran has woken people the likes of me and all other well wishers of our great country he has given hope for a Naya Pakistan, and an opportunity to rid us of despotic, neurotic, power hungry, inbred, corrupt, illiterate, self interested caste ridden leaders.

Salaam Pakistanis and wake up....

Salaam to all Pakistanis

For all the supporters of Zardari and Nawaz can you see whether you can get your leaders to have a televised debate with the newbie Khan. I think from all the experience of being elected the great prime ministers and president in the past they will easily be able to whip IK. What do say guys....

Imran Khan needs to earn his position amongst the great leaders of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan before asking for debates with Presidents and Prime Ministers.

Atleast Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf should win more than 1 seat in its almost 17 year history before thinking they're some sort of a great party.

My uncle used to make fun of BB's ascent of Urdu, during her first election campaign she said "Yeh party humari nahi awam ki party hai" and my uncle used to say it as "Yeh paaty humari nahi awam ki paaty hai" and his joke became true :frown:

now here comes the real part

imran resigned in the middle didnt even completed the term, and it all depends how much funds are in one's dispersal

can you tell me the development works of PPP in last 5 years :rofl:

So the quitter quit then, eh? He decided to abandon his hometown folk who voted for him? He broke all their promises he made to the folks of Mianwali? Tut, tut, tut.

Akhir, Imran Khan nay apni na kamyabi wali auqat to dikha di.

Back
Top Bottom