What's new

Youm-e-Ali Processions held amid COVID-19

Please post the correct tweet the tweet in OP is fake as it shows old Image of Muharam procession instead of current happening in Karachi.
Ok. Then please delete the the.
ویسے ہی بلا وجہ غضہ دلا دیا روزے میں

limited procession with limited attendees were allowed I think +300 people ... but religious zeal of our Pakistanis .... so no need to make Political or sectarian issue out of it ..... you may see the same for 27th Ramzan by our Sunni followers ....

As someone from a predominantly Shia family - this is FU&^*&G BS.

Arrest those refusing to follow government orders, regardless of sect.

A reminder for the rest of the posters - derogatory attacks or abuse against an entire community will not be allowed. None of my Shia family members in Pakistan are going to processions or Imambargah's.

Stupid religious leaders exist in every sect and faith.

Why was the poster posting the thread banned?

Seems there are some in the moderation team that were claiming to be sunni but have shia backgrounds. It is not polite for Shia moderators to ban or target sunnis. We've already lost a lot of posters including @Khafee because of this.

Why was the poster posting the thread banned?

Seems there are some in the moderation team that were claiming to be sunni but have shia backgrounds. It is not polite for Shia moderators to ban or target sunnis. We've already lost a lot of posters including @Khafee because of this.
He received a warning point for a post with derogatory comments and generalizations about Shia. He apparently had existing warning points that resulted in my warning causing a ban.

I'm pretty sure I've never claimed being either Shia or Sunni, though I have stated on multiple occasions that I come from a blended family which is primarily Shia.

P.S: I had nothing to do with Khafee's ban. I rarely interacted with him and do not recall ever giving him a warning of any kind.

Friday's prayers are banned but this procession was not. It only created Sectarian divided
If that is correct, then the PPP government needs to be primarily blamed.

The religious leaders who led the procession still share some of the blame for taking out a procession when they should have known better, but the main responsibility lies with the Sindh government for not outright banning processions/ group protests of all kinds.

do we have as many Jail cells .... ???

Bhai religious zeal has make us all ignorant .... its not related to any sect
I'm referring to those leading these processions - they are the ones that need to be targeted.

If the leadership acts responsibly, most of their followers will fall in line.

Back
Top Bottom