What's new

You will always be ‘home’, Pakistan

There's nothing like being back home in Pakistan. But all my relatives want to go to London, they don't want to stay.
Point being, the grass is always greener somewhere else. Also, life to me seems a whole lot easier in Pakistan, it's very laid back, no sense of urgency. Perhaps I say that because I don't live and work in Pakistan, I go there more like a tourist who's visiting home again.

I gotta tell you, aint nothing like being home in Pakistan. :pakistan:

I find it quite telling that your friend want to return, but only with a British passport. That alone says a lot, doesn't it?

Dat is egsaclee wut I aksed wather being mussged wud mak anee difarance in houw da trep wud be remambard?

There is nothing wrong with making sure that you have secured your future before returning home to fulfill your duty. Every person that leaves the country has a responsibility to give something back to Pakistan. At least, he has realised this. His family is also his responsibility and i don't see anything wrong in this.

wth did u juz said ? lol :angry: :angry:

Translation from Gibberish to English:

That is exactly what I asked whether being mugged would make any difference in how the trip would be remembered.

(I thought you were more comfortable not using English, sorry.)

There is nothing wrong with making sure that you have secured your future before returning home to fulfill your duty. Every person that leaves the country has a responsibility to give something back to Pakistan. At least, he has realised this. His family is also his responsibility and i don't see anything wrong in this.

Interesting that you would profess to love where you have an insecure future.

I find it quite telling that your friend want to return, but only with a British passport. That alone says a lot, doesn't it?

thats what I am saying, different people different priorities..

Amen to that sister. You know they say Home is where heart is and if you left your heart back in Pakistan then Pakistan will always be Home for YOU ( and ME ). :pakistan:

That is exactly what I asked whether being mugged would make any difference in how the trip would be remembered.

Where ever you go in the world, your future is insecure until you have put the hours in, worked hard and gone through sacrifices. Living in Canada, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT NOONE IS GIVEN A SECURE FUTURE ON A PLATE.

no i dun understand n speak n converse in da lang of ALIENS like u:laugh:

@Argus Panoptes another example: one teacher of mine, a Harvard graduate, lives and enjoy life in Pakistan, he used to say there is no life in USA. its horizontal line, like a dead man's heartbeat

Last edited by a moderator:
no i dun understand n speak n converse in da lang of ALIENS like u:laugh:

beware kiddo !!

Argus-Panoptes.jpg

this might describe him (Argus Panoptes) perfectly :sarcastic:

@Argus Panoptes another example: one teacher of mine, a Harvard graduate, lives and enjoy life in Pakistan, he used to say there is no life in USA. its horizontal line, like a dead man's heartbeat

Yes, there are lots of examples like that. My point was that the experiences shape how we remember them, and the addition of even one adverse event, or its lack, colors our memories leading to bias, such as the one in the OP. That is all.

A coin always has two sides.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom