What's new

You Think the Air in Beijing Is Bad? Try New Delhi

new delhi should have better air than beijing,for several reasons:
1. cars, new delhi has only about 1/3 cars of beijing.
2. industry.Delhi's manufacturing industry is very small compared to beijing.
3. climate.three months central heating every year to resist cold weather in beijing. while delhi doesn't need it.
4. climate, too.delhi's warm and humid climate are much more conducive to the plant growth than that of beijing.

so it would be incredible if delhi's air is more polluted ,
and it would be incredible too if indians feel proud of that delhi has better air than beijing .

why shouldn't we and that too on a truth? specially when the Chinese can even feel proud at the propaganda and outright lie that Beijing is less polluted the Delhi? :raise:

I think this advise you should give to Chinese.

I don't really care which one is worse,Beijing's air pollution is bad,and we've got to work on it to improve it.that is all that matters at this moment.

new delhi should have better air than beijing,for several reasons:
1. cars, new delhi has only about 1/3 cars of beijing.
2. industry.Delhi's manufacturing industry is very small compared to beijing.
3. climate.three months central heating every year to resist cold weather in beijing. while delhi doesn't need it.
4. climate, too.delhi's warm and humid climate are much more conducive to the plant growth than that of beijing.

so it would be incredible if delhi's air is more polluted ,
and it would be incredible too if indians feel proud of that delhi has better air than beijing .

North india is river plains so it has thick fog in coldest time of the year, while Himalayan cities don't have fog but snowfall.

why shouldn't we and that too on a truth? specially when the Chinese can even feel proud at the propaganda and outright lie that Beijing is less polluted the Delhi? :raise:

truth or not ,not sure.but i'm sure that people living in beijing has a life expectancy much longger than in delhi, about ten year :coffee:

Beijing is 1000 times more polluted then Delhi.... In Beijing and many other people cannot walk without the Masks...and the air pollution is not limited to Beijing.. the smog is a nation wide in China...the SMOG has affected 800 Million people in China..!!

In India there is some air pollution in Delhi and Mumbai but it is still much lesser then in CHina.. But apart from the Metros much of the Indian towns have zero to very little air pollution...

The hurt Chinese are now trying to satisfy or rather fool their local Chinese with false propaganda.

I was in Beijing august 2012; the air is far better than what you depict LOL!

truth or not ,not sure.but i'm sure that people living in beijing has a life expectancy much longger than in delhi, about ten year :coffee:

Check post No. 60 by someone named djsjs - who is so clearly telling whats the truth is.. :rofl:

haha,don't jinx us buddy,Beijinger's average life expectancy is over 80 years. (北京人均预期寿命达到80.09岁 接近发达国家水平
目前,北京市居民的平均预期寿命已经达到80.09岁).on par with developed countries.

Check post No. 60 by someone named djsjs - who is so clearly telling whats the truth is.. :rofl:

thanks anyway you believe what i said is truth.if my words are truth, your debates are foolish agaist TRUTH..thanks again.

thanks anyway you believe what i said is truth.if my words are truth, your debates are foolish agaist TRUTH..thanks again.

I think you failed to grasp the context of my last post. let me be more specific to help you.

I was just amazed at the speed at which you changed your tune from one post to another.. :woot:

I think you failed to grasp the context of my last post. let me be more specific to help you.

I was just amazed at the speed at which you changed your tune from one post to another.. :woot:

#60 post is my personal viewpoint shared here,if you think they are truth ,OK. if you think they are false,also OK. as for me ,it is only my personal viewpoint.is it so hard for you to understand?
thanks again for the TRUTH.

And rape is not a big problem in New Delhi. It just happen to get attention because its India's capital. But maybe you are right that its one of the greenest cities. But that just shows how polluted the rest of India is.

Habitual troll bringing rape in pollution thread.. Such an idiot!!

That is because New Delhi and Bombay has zero enforced emission practice. There could be laws against pollution but none is enforced. Just like 19th century.

Another gem from Mr.Know all about India genius!!

we are not proud of this, we just think it is funny. isn't it? you know, just a few days ago, indians were talking the pollution in china.

whenever indians criticize china for something, then very soon we found india is in a much worse situation. and it always happpens, isn't funny?

btw, propaganda or not, this article was written by a white dude, you should cry and beg your master not so harsh to the biggest democracy on earth.

I think we can agree that the air is pretty bad in both cities. Everytime i go to Beijing the air smells "metallic" to me. Shanghai just smells like good food and materialism.

But hey, if this is such a big deal, move to Canada!
:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom