What's new

you still want musharaff back?

Yeah ok worship your cj who took oath under the same Dictator and it was PCO Oath.

^^^ lol, when people run out of ideas or they cannot support their claims..they often get irritated :P

^^^ lol, when people run out of ideas or they cannot support their claims..they often get irritated :P
Whats wrong in my statement.Is is not true that Justice Ifthikar was a PCO Judge who took oath under Dictator?

Get you facts rite Mr. CJ Iftikhar has been honoured with the most prestigious award by newyork bar associataion and Haravrd university...only the second person to get it after Nelson Mandela!!!

Read what they had to say about your Nelson Mandela before here. This was published before he was sacked.

Yes, you talk about CJ should have resigned? why? His stance was right why should have he resinged? and why not musharaff?

Our economy was growing at 7-8 % annually had you remembered you wouldn't be questioning Gen. Musharraf.

What happened in Karachi was not CJ's fault...it were Musharaff and his dearest Altaf Bhai and his MQM who killed people....go figure....

Who benefited from this? if you think it was Gen. Musharraf and MQM you live in a fools paradise.

yes, its true saad and I know that very well..and I will never forgive him for that.....but the point is agar subah ka bhoola shaam ko ghar waapis aajaye to ussse bhoola nahi kehte....

Read what they had to say about your Nelson Mandela before here. This was published before he was sacked.

I can provide you with some news from national and international sources about the corruption in the pakistan's army.. including musharaff...so whats the point?

[/QUOTE]Our economy was growing at 7-8 % annually had you remembered you wouldn't be questioning Gen. Musharraf.[/QUOTE]

I know that very well, so this meant he can do everything? can sack the cheif justice? who was about to give decision against him?

[/QUOTE]Who benefited from this? if you think it was Gen. Musharraf and MQM you live in a fools paradise.[/QUOTE]

No..you and me were the beneficiaries....For God sake..this was done to show them his STRENGTH.

^^^^^The same report says "In 1997 Pakistan and India on CPI were 2nd and 5th most corrupt countries out of 52 countries, and in 2007 this gap has substantially increased to 42nd and 106th most corrupt countries out of 180 countries. TI Pakistan believes in the Slogan that “Pakistan comes first” , but feels that unless legislators, Judiciary, Executive and the Civil Society plays their role in a just and impartial manner, the country will continue to be at the lowest level of corruption in the Transparency International Corruption Perception Index, CPI."

Sir, this is the truth.

If you had a whisker's worth of curiosity of knowing the true picture, your thoughts would have been different. Don't be a ignorant, don't fool yourself.

then help me come out of denial.will ya? help me out of this ingnorance.I dont want to fool myself.really
All you need to do is to loosen your wrist and take some time off to think.Rome wasnt built in a day.okay.

Lets clear few arguments here, why Musharraf use above tone. During Mush era all these rape victims were used in west as fund raising icons for the Pakistan based HR organization(Mukhtara Mahi etc) , specially some Bagam Sahebas were very much involved in their self projection in western women forum. This bring bad name to Pakistan and damage Pak image more, which was already tarnish. Well Mush never stop them by force or by any law, but 'yes' he used to condemn this act by HR organizations. We have lots of cases in Pakistan and all around the world, but never seen any foreign organization traveling along rape victim to raise funds and getting them awards or picture on major magazines .......who is getting bad name " PAKISTAN ".

We have a government of laws, and not of men. John Adams.

Whereas the opposite is true for us. We have a government of MEN, and not of laws.

Sadly, we’ve become a Nation of Jayalas, Bhutto’s jayalas, Nawaz’s jayalas and Musharraf’s jayalas. Most die-hard jayalas think that without their leader Pakistan will not prosper, or worse, will not survive. That is just absurd. In my opinion, the jayala mentality is the biggest curse on our society.

Thank you for the link, informative read.

Our economy was growing at 7-8 % annually had you remembered you wouldn't be questioning Gen. Musharraf.

For only one year - i.e. 2005 - the GDP growth of Pakistan touched 7.8%. The average growth rate of Musharraf's tenure is 5.6%.

yes, its true saad and I know that very well..and I will never forgive him for that.....but the point is agar subah ka bhoola shaam ko ghar waapis aajaye to ussse bhoola nahi kehte....
Buddy why this theory of yours doesn't apply on Musharraf ? suba ka bhola one? Don't you see how many world powers were trying to let go of Musharraf? You say USA is so bad but you except their awards for Iftikar choudrey . What a hyppocracy!!!! You can't prove that Musharraf is corrupted and no one can. This is why no one has ever claimed that he was corrupted nor even Nawaz this is why his opponents use his emergency and military coup as an excuse to hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ Dude, there are some more serious issues going here...If you bother....we'll keep it for some other time.

Allah Hafiz.

I will not waste my time on people who criticize or not appreciate the hard work a man has done for the best will of it's nation and it's people.

My only message to the anti-Musharraf people and this whole thread is: Ungrateful, unthankful, unwilling and utterly disrespectful.

Last edited:
Thank you for the link, informative read.

For only one year - i.e. 2005 - the GDP growth of Pakistan touched 7.8%. The average growth rate of Musharraf's tenure is 5.6%.

Since the graph of growth was in quadratic climb, I suppose with present gas prices, lesser debts and increased infrastructure it would have been crossed double figures today, but only if P.Musharraf had still be ruling.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom