What's new

You realize you’re in a Pakistani flight when…

Please mod not u ... We all know the difference between muttaqi and a show of mullah type a$$ holes ... I didn't say Mullah rather say "Mullah Type" because Mullah is a distinction of a people like Mullah Ali Qari not some stupid a$$ sh!t like we are watching now a days doing nothing for good ...

Disagree completely, Only the supreme authority who judges us all has the idea of who is a Muttaqi and who is a pretender.
We have zero discretion on that. One can be pious all their life and make one little mistake which will be their downfall. Or one can be a criminal all their life and do one deed that is their salvation.

As for the Mullah's, the term had its respect back then. It has little now. The term Maulvi was the highest given to one in education; now an uneducated fellow with rudimentary knowledge of religion is termed as such because he is forced to sit in the mosque and lead the prayer since life found him no better avenue.

The most irritating thing I experienced was when there 3 kids on the plane (Shaheen 737), and while everybody else was trying to sleep, the kids were running up and down the aisles as if it was a 100 m sprint!

The parents were smiling like retards at the kids!

AND that is different from an Indian flight how? I swear, I am tempted to swallow xanax before every flight, god damn no discipline and no care for anyone else's personal space!

The most irritating thing I experienced was when there 3 kids on the plane (Shaheen 737), and while everybody else was trying to sleep, the kids were running up and down the aisles as if it was a 100 m sprint!

That is annoying. If kids cry, it's ok. But kids running around? Sure, let them enjoy their first air travel, but in peaceful manner. Give them window seat or whatever, not run around like dks.

Among the worst / funniest things on a long haul flt are :

1 . Pesky Kids who keep kicking your seat and / or crying infants in the seat behind yours.
2. Rowdy Indians high on liquor
3. A crowd of desis who spot you filling in the immigration form prior to landing and come up & say " Ji sadda bhi fill kardo". The beauty is that they carry Canadian / Brit / US Passports !
4. People seeking a wheel chair to get on / off first and then walking off briskly after the immigration is done at destination.

Hey CMon. Atleast spare the kids. And what cud have the parents done when kids are not obedient. They can only smile heartlessly. Infact, if the kids were so cute, I wud have joined them in their fun. Afterall, planes and trains for kids is like a lifetym experience.

Shaheen i have been on once, mother fukers delayed it for 5 hours on a domestic route. Never again.

Air Blue is fun with their at times pretty and flirty hostesses.
Tu saale tharakpan ke mauke dhoond. 5 hrs delay to sirf excuse hai Air Blue mein jaane ke. :D

Hey CMon. Atleast spare the kids. And what cud have the parents done when kids are not obedient. They can only smile heartlessly. Infact, if the kids were so cute, I wud have joined them in their fun. Afterall, planes and trains for kids is like a lifetym experience.

Ahem Ahem, bombay to london, seated next to a kid who couldn't stop crying for 5 hours
kid was cute
i managed to stay sane somehow

Ahem Ahem, bombay to london, seated next to a kid who couldn't stop crying for 5 hours
kid was cute
i managed to stay sane somehow
Now I never said nothing bout crying kids. I only mentioned kids having fun. ;)

Now I never said nothing bout crying kids. I only mentioned kids having fun. ;)
that fun is in a narrow aisle, with immediate threat of them banging into u when you are deep at sleep and the shouting and running noise extra

and u wanna join them too ?? :p paktda pakdi mein bhi khelunga, airhostess ko bhi khilao

that fun is in a narrow aisle, with immediate threat of them banging into u when you are deep at sleep and the shouting and running noise extra

and u wanna join them too ?? :p paktda pakdi mein bhi khelunga, airhostess ko bhi khilao
He He. Some reason they give u ear plugs. I prefer my earphones and some soft music at medium volume. Fir to Blast bhi ho jaaye, aukaat kisiki mujhe neend se utha de. :D

He He. Some reason they give u ear plugs. I prefer my earphones and some soft music at medium volume. Fir to Blast bhi ho jaaye, aukaat kisiki mujhe neend se utha de. :D
bhai ... in flight entertainment milti hai airhostess se
aur aap log ear-plugs ke sath khelte ho :enjoy:

Tu saale tharakpan ke mauke dhoond. 5 hrs delay to sirf excuse hai Air Blue mein jaane ke. :D

MAuke? Haha jani conquests. Maine jhande gaard diye hue hain! :D

19769-LahoreairportAFPx-1406890565-299-640x480.jpg

Why the appearance of the passengers looks more like the passengers of a local train in a small city than flight passengers?? :undecided:
In fact, the airport also looks more like a railway station.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom