What's new

You know you grew up in Pakistan in the 90's when

158bff42d88c49cdae8809ec7be2043e.jpg

:smitten: mwahhh mwahh

But it must be Black in colour

Thats my one & only Mobile phone
After 3310 this is with me till this day :cheers:

i have had it for 3 years now, after i lost my blackberry pearl, after losing it decided not to buy another expensive cell phone.

We loved 82 86 and 90 model recondition Toyota Corolla's

YES!!!!

we treated them like symbol of status. I remember as a kid I was so proud of our 86 Corolla (Sprinter). We had a special horn-switch installed on it; regular Japanese horn and then the pressure horn

in those days, Corollas had a "Saloon" sticker, and from the dealership you could buy them with curtains for the rear windows.

around the same time, having Pajero Turbo Wagon or Land Cruiser FJ series was a real sign of "status"

Does anyone remember twin peaks and Kung fu. There was another series of a Ninja who was being persued by his student. The best of the time was The dramatisation of james Clavell's Shogun.Man I loved it.
Araz

You loved Honda CG-125 1998;)

i remember on weekends to Lahore where my mother's family lives, I would go every Sunday to Mall Road (around fortress stadium) and watch the 125s do wheelies

every sunday at around 22:00 youth would pull wheelie stunts, and do zig-zags on the bridge --they would remove silensor from bikes and the noise was unbelievably loud

i'm a lot older now, and you would think i would condemn these actions.....

(dunno where i went wrong!)

:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom