What's new

You know you grew up in Pakistan in the 90's when

good times ..good times

when u were going out to play cricket and knew u were the only kid with a bat...and no matter how many times ball bricks key opar se jati ud be like no man its a wideeee... haha rememba when u couldnt find wicket and ud just prop up two bricks ?

or that challi rait walaa.. when he would come around and ud drive ur parents nuts for five rupees

damn ...good times

Anybody remember

1.Choti si duniya.

2.Aangan tera

3.Forgot the drama name but the word "Jawad G" was very papular

4. Sunehrey din. the story continue in Alpha bravo charlie.

5.many more like hawaein, shaam key baad, unkahi. Dhoop kinarey,

And who can forget AIOU on PTV2. The most boring programs but i miss them the most now.

itna sanata kun hai bhai ??

its not whatever thread BB............. Read the title - i think u r mistaken

@ Topic

Thanks for sharing Emo Jee very impressive post - i am sure you copied from somewhere and is not your own work

Many thanks for sharing

hahahahahahha, video junction(VJ) what a comedy program, faisal was awsome!!

HOW CAN U ALL FORGET THE ZEEEEE HORROR SHOW!! >

AND GUEST HOUSE!! >

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody remember

1.Choti si duniya.

2.Aangan tera

And who can forget AIOU on PTV2. The most boring programs but i miss them the most now.

Yes Sir indeed.

It was Khwaja and Son(s).

Aiou nearly made me a Dairy Farmer and I still remember ways to collect Silk from Silkworms, how to nourish them and feed them and keep them, same is the case with different kinds of fish and bees + cattle.

I loved that era when at 3 pm we've to see Thunder Cats, Captain Planet, etc etc.

KIT Over

You had “kutti” (pinkie finger) with your enemies and “sulli” (index+middle finger) with your friends.

“STN/NTM” most fascinating feature i remember :)
specially Camp Candy, Ninja Turtles, Silver Hawks, Thunder Cats and Later Cartoon Network, with Swat cats and Dexter’s lab ,…thank God we had NTM.

Anybody remember

1.Choti si duniya.

2.Aangan tera

AAAhhh,,,, wat a good old dayz

“STN/NTM” most fascinating feature i remember :)
specially Camp Candy, Ninja Turtles, Silver Hawks, Thunder Cats and Later Cartoon Network, with Swat cats and Dexter’s lab ,…thank God we had NTM.
n my list included the incredible hulk, the street of san francisco, doogi houser, X-files n the wizard of oz...n what was the name of that chap who used to b a journalist in new york...great times indeed...:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom