What's new

you have taken oath from musharraf: qadri

yes but unless musharraf has a separate country and CJ has its nationality it not wrong. At that time he was the president even though the CJ was against him...Why didnt Qadri file a petition five years ago that in the future elections the system will not work....

You cant just watts over and remove the ECP.. there is a method in the constitution. This would have delayed the elections....

yes but unless musharraf has a separate country and CJ has its nationality it not wrong. At that time he was the president even though the CJ was against him...Why didnt Qadri file a petition five years ago that in the future elections the system will not work....

You cant just watts over and remove the ECP.. there is a method in the constitution. This would have delayed the elections....

you obviously didnt get the point, CJ took oath from musharraf whereas he didnt mean to be loyal to musharraf in the same way qadri took oath which was more a formality then a question about loyalty

Well TBH, the court is kind of acting stupidly IMO. The dual nationality of Qadri shouldn't have any affect on this decision.

But I think the court has rectified it by saying in the short order that the petition was dismissed because Qadri couldn't explain the merits of his petition.

So I think in the end, fair game, unless you take into account the blame by Qadri that SC didn't let him complete his points and that SC repeatedly brought up his nationality.

This could kick up a debate IMO.

Magr Qadri naal bara changa hoya aye. Supreme court zindabad to this!!!

If Qadri cares so much about Pakistan, laat maro Canadian citizenship ko.

tum q pakistan nahi aate?

But I think the court has rectified it by saying in the short order that the petition was dismissed because Qadri couldn't explain the merits of his petition.

lol, this court is a kangaroo court, the evidence of rigging under ECP in by elections is clearly documented by pak media and captured by cameras and after by elections the PPP and PMLN accused each other of rigging, not to mention the open use of fire arms near polling booths

He should be deported back to his home country with all his men. This guy is a joke, brought in by PPP not only to avoid the elections but bulldoze Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan.

He should be deported back to his home country with all his men. This guy is a joke, brought in by PPP not only to avoid the elections but bulldoze Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan.

nawaz shareef himself has loads of properties in UK and big businesses also in saudi arab, and he owns a tall apartment in east london, if you didnt know

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand. Why doesn't he just throw away his Canadian citizenship and flip the bird on your CJ's face ?

I don't understand. Why doesn't he just throw away his Canadian citizenship and flip the bird on your CJ's face ?

He simply needs an exit route. Some door to escape and Canada is a perfect place for him. I am sure he is not so dumb to be totally unaware of his real worth in the political situation. We suffered on great proportions by the current government's policies( Lutto tay Phutto). And at such time when there is hope for some betterment in shape of free and fair elections, he suddenly from no where appeared in Pakistan and started jumping for Interim government just to derail the political process. His contradictions have been totally exposed by the media and Supreme Court.....and coming back to the point...he needs a perfect escape route like Canadian citizenship after failing in his false ambitions...:coffee:

Qadri changes his statements more quickly than Chameleon changes its colors. I reckon fella needs to pack his backpack, it's time now.

Before that Qadri would have a heart attack! He loves his Canadian citizenship more than electoral reforms in Pakistan!

tum q pakistan nahi aate?
I am a Pakistani citizen and only a Pakistani citizen.

I am earning money where I am and I don't come to Pakistan to be able to make the amount of money I want to.

lol, this court is a kangaroo court, the evidence of rigging under ECP in by elections is clearly documented by pak media and captured by cameras and after by elections the PPP and PMLN accused each other of rigging, not to mention the open use of fire arms near polling booths

What has that got to do with this ruling? Courts are not leaders of the nation, they address one issue at a time only.

the issue is CJ is politicised, and not the dual nationlity

That is a convenient ruse, but it doesn't fly. When CJ is kicking out PMs, at that time he's fine, and now he's not?

This clearly proves he is anything BUT politicized. He gave decisions FOR PPP and AGAINST PPP. On the merit of the case.

This whole statement of yours has fallen flat.

I am a Pakistani citizen and only a Pakistani citizen.

I am earning money where I am and I don't come to Pakistan to be able to make the amount of money I want to.

to bhai same is the case with qadri he can travel the world easily through canadian citizenship, and he cant get the same with pak citizenship, it doesnt mean he cares less abt pak or you any less

Qadri is not quitting i see Something else coming Now!

Back
Top Bottom