What's new

‘You have so beautiful white skin’: India and its problems with skin colour - German tourist

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Lupita Nyongo, Kenyan born Oscar winning actress, Now if anyone is saying that her complexion and skin tone is not attractive is just kidding themselves..

LN2-865x1024-e1403198300669.jpg

Black skin hardly ages, And due to high melanin levels does not discolor or produce spots or bruises, Doesn't need extra sun protection nor is susceptible to Melanoma

This song seems to be criticizing a white skin girl . This is a famous song. The netherland version is funny . I will try to post it.

I dont know what you mean. I have posts in other threads also.

HUH?? You guys have "religious freedom" for everyone of just Hindus? I am sure there is plenty of it for Hindus. Not so much so for others as I've read about it and have seen some youtube videos.

LOL....... now former Slave traders and owners are going to reach to hindus about "freedom" ? :lol:

Since you are so found of youtube as a means of self education, help yourself.

I can't imagine what you guys would look in green! :o:

Oh that's easy. Try eating three day old clams or undercooked Fjord Trout. You'll be green before you can hit the bathroom:bad:.

Can you imagine sailing across the North Sea to plunder the British Isles after eating a plate of this?

Escabeche-with-Norwegian-Mackerel_top_regular.jpg

Thread has run it's course.

This is Lupita Nyongo, Kenyan born Oscar winning actress, Now if anyone is saying that her complexion and skin tone is not attractive is just kidding themselves..

LN2-865x1024-e1403198300669.jpg

Black skin hardly ages, And due to high melanin levels does not discolor or produce spots or bruises, Doesn't need extra sun protection nor is susceptible to Melanoma
This poem was shared by our English teacher:
"When I born, I black
When I grow up, I black
When I go in Sun, I black
When I scared, I black
When I sick, I black
And when I die, I still black
And you white fellow
When you born, you pink
When you grow up, you white
When you go in sun, you red
When you cold, you blue