What's new

‘You have so beautiful white skin’: India and its problems with skin colour - German tourist

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.... maybe you did not understand the part where I refused to waste my time debating with a racist and bigot. No surprising for a half breed.

The rest of the member who have visited this thread has been served sufficient proof of the west double standards.

Lets see how many have agreed with your hissy fits shall we ? Sufficient proof lol.. There is no proof provided, None.. Provide proof of a non white person that have been rejected a visa based on skin color in any western nation.. We're still waiting

Btw some times inbreeding in purebreds leads to retardation in off spring, Proven fact, Unlike your unfounded accusations.. :-)

I'm not really sure what the issue is here....

White is beautiful as others have said has historical roots and it continues to this day.

Africa -

The World Health Organization has reported that Nigerians are the highest users of such products: 77% of Nigerian women use the products on a regular basis. They are followed by Togo with 59%; South Africa with 35%; and Mali at 25%.

Asia -
But this has not stemmed the practice in places like Taiwan, where more than 50 percent of women and a smaller but growing proportion of men pay big money to lighten their beige, tan, and golden complexions.

One survey by Synovate found that 4 out of 10 women in Hong Kong, Malaysia, the Philippines and South Korea used a skin-whitening cream. More than 60 global companies are competing for a share of Asia's estimated $18 billion dollar market.

Obviously India with the huge population and all the Fair & Lovely ads :lol: is going to get laughed at...but, it is not even close to being an exclusively Indian issue

Spring onion you are obvìously using rape to score cheap points . Its very unseeming and low by any standards.
The countrys reaction to the Delhi rape and torture case was something other countries can learn from. Their was no attempt to hide the dirty linen under the rug and the whole country had a highly emotional reaction for a girl from a unknown background .
In the case of sexual assault skin colour is not the issue but i know thats immaterial to you.
No need to reply .

india alone doesn't have this problem most of Asia does.

I also.like white skin... but many goras don't have a great complexion. .. which means that the pores in the skin has to be tight and nice oils secreted. also people who eat non vegetarian food smell dirty. also indian who eat oily and masaledaar foods also have bo. skin has to be soft to touch. if you lightly pinch the fair parts of hands or hip it has spring back quickly and have a nice pink colour. that's my thought on skin.

People who eat non vegetarian food smell dirty? What you talking about? Just because you dont eat meat or cow.

Yeah.. Yet proves nothing, UK have a special conditions towards EU members because till the brexit is enacted they're bound by free movement of people from the EU

Again please provide proof of visa denial based on the color of someones skin by any of the White Christian countries you mention.. For all than matter A EU citizen could be a German of Turkish origin, A Frenchman from West Africa or Any Englishman from India or the West Indies

Like i said presuming upon your view of the outside world i reckon you should come out of your frog in the well attitude and travel the world and see, If you could afford it, Will definitely open your eye's

First generation South Asian citizens of western nations like myself have a fair more accurate experience of racism than any one getting their panties in a twist from tabloid articles.. @Nilgiri @hinduguy @waz @war&peace

Inferiority complex is a issue stemming from centuries of colonial subjugation.. Pity you still going through after 70 odd years self rule
visa rejection has nothing to do with skin color however most black and brown countries are poor, hence lot of people are trying to reach europe by illegal means, which means immigration officer has to be more careful in dealing with people from these countries. That might give an impression of racism. I am talking specifically about UK, not sure about other european countries.
I read an account of an american the other day accusing 'Indian' officer in heathrow of being racist to americans but lenient to brown folks, I have heard the accusation other way around too. Most of the time they are doing their job. In reality though a white officer is usually more lenient coz they dont want to be called racist, asian officers need to prove their worth, so they will be hard on asians.

Not really.. Only the same regurgitated rant.. Not a single evidence of what you accused of in the OP.. Sad predicament for a self proclaimed pure bred

Not for a half breed bigot, but for those who are not blind, they got to see what was earlier covered under a convenient distaste for "third world".

visa rejection has nothing to do with skin color however most black and brown countries are poor, hence lot of people are trying to reach europe by illegal means, which means immigration officer has to be more careful in dealing with people from these countries. That might give an impression of racism. I am talking specifically about UK, not sure about other european countries.
I read an account of an american the other day accusing 'Indian' officer in heathrow of being racist to americans but lenient to brown folks, I have heard the accusation other way around too. Most of the time they are doing their job. In reality though a white officer is usually more lenient coz they dont want to be called racist, asian officers need to prove their worth, so they will be hard on asians.

The fact that Asian officers have to be extra hard on asians to prove their worthiness is all the proof you need. :lol:

I recommend you read a book called "Uncle Tom's cabin".

How @Gibbs becomes a racist and bigot? May be because some Indians were beaten blue in Australia ? but how it is fault of Gibbs?

Gibbs has a long history of making Racist posts :lol: ....... most of you do.

Not for a half breed bigot, but for those who are not blind, they got to see what was earlier covered under a convenient distaste for "third world".

The fact that Asian officers have to be extra hard on asians to prove their worthiness is all the proof you need. :lol:

I recommend you read a book called "Uncle Tom's cabin".
thats still not racism though... with all talk of security issues in airport these days they have asians(indians and pakistanis) everywhere in london airports in all sorts of jobs. It looks like london airports have been taken over by asians...

Hinduism has a Value system that puts a premium on purity of practices and purpose. This mandates them living in a environment not polluted by those of different faith.

I as a hindu do not like to live next to muslims. That does not make me a racist. I however do not deny muslims any rights based on his faith for e.g. equal opportunity, or equal right to education etc.

The entire survey taken in India by the foreign media was based either on Ignorance or bad faith.

India is the ONLY country in the world that has not practices racism and I do not think ANY Indian need to defend himself in any international forum, much less a "PAKistan" forum where "Pak" itself means pure as opposed to "Hindustan" which it alleges is impure.

If you go to Dubai, you will feel that their public toilets have been taken over by Bangladeshi and Pakistanis :coffee:

No doubt you will tell us that Arabs do not practice racism either.
well in UK(specifically London), asians are in all sorts of job in airport, from officer to cleaner... a lot of these jobs require certain level of vetting am sure especially the ground staff who work in proximity to aircrafts.

well in UK(specifically London), asians are in all sorts of job in airport, from officer to cleaner... a lot of these jobs require certain level of vetting am sure especially the ground staff who work in proximity to aircrafts.

You do not have to tell me. I have experienced british racism first hand. I am pretty sure you must have experienced it too. But if you want to convince yourself otherwise, what do I care.

In any case this is my last post on this thread.

Whitening? i found it extremely funny, not sure if common Indians knew there are "white Indians"?
Plenty of them in Hongkong, some of them looks exactly like Europeans
One of my Indian neighbor has pale white skin color and brown hair as well, i believe they need tanning instead
Same thoughts here , all Chinese I have noticed have more Caucasoid facial features than the Caucasians themselves.

wonder why so many Chinese undergoing surgery to look Caucasoid, bigger eyes , noses etc.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/19/korea.beauty/

"The Chinese and Korean patients tell me that they want to have faces like Americans. The idea of beauty is more westernized recently. That means the Asian people want to have a little less Asian, more westernized appearance. They don't like big cheekbones or small eyes. They want to have big, bright eyes with slender, nice facial bones."

The surgeries, already popular among Koreans, are booming among newly rich, globally competitive, mainland Chinese, explains Dr Kim. About 30% of his patients are international and of that group, 90% are Chinese. It's why he speaks Mandarin and is partnering with two clinics in China.

"We can see potential huge growth, with the number of patients from China. The Chinese people want to have the westernized face. They don't like their faces. They have big cheekbones, big mandible angle without double fold, and a low profile nose. They are seeking to have westernized face, high profile nose, slender nice cheekbone, and mandible bone."

There is a Chinese near my place who has blonde hair and Caucasian face and big eyes, i guess he must from Northern China i.e near Siberia and hence genetically closer to Russians

@Stag112 i guess you too seen very Caucasoid looking Chinese

Last edited:
Same thoughts here , all Chinese I have noticed have more Caucasoid facial features than the Caucasians themselves.

wonder why so many Chinese undergoing surgery to look Caucasoid, bigger eyes , noses etc.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/19/korea.beauty/

"The Chinese and Korean patients tell me that they want to have faces like Americans. The idea of beauty is more westernized recently. That means the Asian people want to have a little less Asian, more westernized appearance. They don't like big cheekbones or small eyes. They want to have big, bright eyes with slender, nice facial bones."

The surgeries, already popular among Koreans, are booming among newly rich, globally competitive, mainland Chinese, explains Dr Kim. About 30% of his patients are international and of that group, 90% are Chinese. It's why he speaks Mandarin and is partnering with two clinics in China.

"We can see potential huge growth, with the number of patients from China. The Chinese people want to have the westernized face. They don't like their faces. They have big cheekbones, big mandible angle without double fold, and a low profile nose. They are seeking to have westernized face, high profile nose, slender nice cheekbone, and mandible bone."

There is a Chinese near my place who has blonde hair and Caucasian face, i guess he must from Northern China i.e near Siberia and hence genetically closer to Russians

@Stag112 i guess you too seen very Caucasoid looking Chinese

I didn't knew this, now why are the High IQ people are trying to look more like the Low IQ Americans

Rulers of this region mainly had lighter skin so its ingrained in our brains light skin = royalty

Historically Royalty had lighter skin anywhere as they would rarely dwell in the sun

and among the lowest working population group would engage in agriculture hence under sun would have a darker complexion.

Gibbs has a long history of making Racist posts :lol: ....... most of you do.

Yeah, If being racist means busting balls of certain delusional Indians blabbering nonsense i'm all for being called a racist.. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom