What's new

Yogi Adityanath To Be New Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently pakistani muslims are more concerned about Indian muslims than their own minority groups in Pakistan. Bombing their mosques and churches every other day. State sponsored sunni terrorists are killing innocent minority group people every day. Set your own house in order before giving us lecture on Indian muslims.

Last edited:
37% ???? :woot:

Why not say 107% ? :lol:

After all why keep any semblance of fact! :rolleyes1:

It was 37% Muslims in 1947.

West Pakistan never had 25% non-Muslim minority, not even 4%.

At independence the Muslim population of India was 9.8% . The latest census showed muslim pop. grew to 14.2% of the total population. Use google if you want to check the figures. And have some shame before telling lies.

Why did Modi chose this yogi as CM?
There were so many better candidates to choose from.
Why Modi? Why?

When 3 editors tried to take down Yogi Adityanath, listen to his replies to understand his mindset.

Why did Modi chose this yogi as CM?
There were so many better candidates to choose from.
Why Modi? Why?

In a democracy, its the MLC who choose their CM.

This is not CONgres "high command" who choose the CM. You have been a congress slave for so long that you have forgotten what it means to be democratic and accept and respect that choice.

This is a huge slap in the face for Indian Muslims. Modi has just reminded India's Muslims what their aukat is in India. I see some dark dark days ahead for Muslims and other minorities.
;):dance3::partay:

I hope this guy keeps his promises to the Right wing Hindu fanatics that voted for him. Must be a very happy day for Muslims in UP. Eid Mubarak.
;):dance3::partay:

One good thing going for Yogi is that he is not corrupt and has very clean image. I see corruption going down in UP drastically.

Seem you are poor in math. If India had near 40% Muslims in India 1947 post partition. Then adding back Muslims of west and east Pakistan, the Muslims of undivided India should have been more than 50%. If Muslims were a majority, then why was and for what was Jinnah fighting for Pakistan?

Chill man...rhetoric comes only when you are not in power...once in power he won't dare to speak in a divisive tone!
I sincerely pray that this only happen now onwards. Simply because this might be last chance for UP. A month back I was hopeless, now after BJP won, there might be some hope.

a5482d8548fd094a6968efb4659393dfea89edeadeed8e1f95a8a436dce76bf6.jpg
I will rather look for things first before making any sweeping statements.

I sincerely pray that this only happen now onwards. Simply because this might be last chance for UP. A month back I was hopeless, now after BJP won, there might be some hope.

I will rather look for things first before making any sweeping statements.
He may be a hot head...but he is a decisive leader...governance of UP will be divided into 3 headed by CM and two deputy Cms.
And this signals the bjp's belief that UP still a large state...and possibly divide the state into three for better governance in the future!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom