What's new

Yogi Adityanath To Be New Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond a joke. How anyone can defend this man is beyond me. They defend him and his numerous bizarre and downright disgusting statements. Well, this is what India's Hindus want. This man is a psychopath. Like I said, Gen Hameed Gul was right. Modi will leave India in utter ruination.
Well he is a replica of Gen Hamid Gul

Some people in Pakistan idolize Gen Gul

Some people in UP idolize Yogi :devil:

Both are known Patriots :toast_sign:

it is, and because, not despite of it being a Hindu Majority.

Ther is a real secularism and then there is pseudo secularism followed by these so called liberals which consists of Muslim appeasement and denigration of Hindus

It is a secular state. The term " sickular" is used to describe the appeasement politics of the leftist parties. A distortion if true secularism.
Explain your Definition of secularism

Hamid Gul waged a war on a foreign power occupying a poor third world country.

Your glorious Hindu tiger waged a war on dead, rotting bodies occupying a graveyard.

There's a HUGE difference between Pakistani heroes and Hindu heroes. Don't dare compare the two.

Partition was the BEST thing that EVER happened to Hindus

We believe Jinnah was God's Agent an Avatar
who made sure that Hindus can live happily
9e7e9dea082b041d688e0bd10e2cc0ec984947d11aab246df8cf1be99c09c58e.jpg

Gen Gul never threatened to rape dead bodies. Have some shame. You are defending a man who doesnt think twice before threatening women and openly threatens your country's 200 million Muslims. Do you not feel even a touch of shame when defending him? I really have nothing more to say to someone like you who thinks threatening rape is justifiable. That is just sick, You really need help. Now dont quote or interact with me again. Sick in the head.

don't compare that rapist with Gen Gul
@Horus

Separation of church and state.

A very good thing IMO.
that is general definition am ask for defination of your version of Secularism

@Horus

that is general definition am ask for defination of your version of Secularism
My definition is the accepted version. I speak English and use standard definitions.

What is your definition? You have some personal definition of common use language?

then by that defination India is not secular state

I have no idea what your personal definition of secularism is or what various random twitteratti are saying but India is a secular state because it says so in the 42 nd amendment to the constitution. The state itslef does not profess any religion and the constitution gives every Indian the right to profess any religion they chose.

Hamid Gul waged a war on a foreign power occupying a poor third world country.

Your glorious Hindu tiger waged a war on dead, rotting bodies occupying a graveyard.

There's a HUGE difference between Pakistani heroes and Hindu heroes. Don't dare compare the two.

Gen Gul never threatened to rape dead bodies. Have some shame. You are defending a man who doesnt think twice before threatening women and openly threatens your country's 200 million Muslims. Do you not feel even a touch of shame when defending him? I really have nothing more to say to someone like you who thinks threatening rape is justifiable. That is just sick, You really need help. Now dont quote or interact with me again. Sick in the head.

Don't worry, When a mass murderer is acceptable to us as our PM

What's wrong in choosing a rapist CM

Indians were worried about their security since independence. And now they are electing those people who they think are needed to keep them safe from their enemies.

I have no idea what your personal definition of secularism is or what various random twitteratti are saying but India is a secular state because it says so in the 42 nd amendment to the constitution. The state itslef does not profess any religion and the constitution gives every Indian the right to profess any religion they chose.
lets agree to disagree
10629847_374588519552880_44451736937698937_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom