What's new

Yes: House of Sherifs will Rule us again: Nawaz league wins by Polls

I have said numerous time and will say again, People interested to win Punjab must learn from history even Jinnah's Muslim League had pathetic performance against Unionists Party. So, abusing Sharif & Co. is not going to fetch you votes from Punjab (except some Urban areas).

I've been saying for a while that first polls will still prove PMLN have a chance. All they need to do is hold Punjab strongly and they will likely form the next government again. Unless PTI and PPP take enough seats in Punjab, a PMLN government could still happen despite recent turmoil.

PMLN are still leading in national polls:

opinionpollpanel.PNG

And they've still got a huge lead in Punjab, which means they could secure vast majority of seats from Punjab again:

punjabpolling.PNG

It was shown in the last election, they only need to secure 1/3 of national vote ~33%, and there's a very good chance they'll win again. This is why I've often called for electoral reform, our politics is too divided among provincial and ethnic lines.

I can only hope what you are saying is true.
I too am from Lahore and a punjabi. I don't use the term punjabi, I would rather be called Pakistani. But just to give you the idea I too am familiar with the people and on ground situation.
I don't have hope.
And now imran has married the pink priestess , God knows what is going to happen.
It's all about perceptions. If they character assassinate imran. And show that they are the winning side. Bid very high prices for politicians then they easily win.
After all we ghada khor Lahori would sit in metro train, eat gadha ke qeema wala naan and vote for pmln.
Atleast the masses do sir.
I can hope I would be wrong and you are true.
Character assinations never worked in past nor work in future. It was common phrase when panama case was running in courts nothing will happen who gonna touch sharifs. See where is NS now with his bagori daughter.
Marrying some one is not a crime.now People in rural areas know that NS is chor.if these tricks worked BB won't be 2times PM and she was making third when she killed.
Pakistan needs new leadership and vision not metro or orange train where basic necessities r not available to Gen public.
Wait this election will end game for sharif clan and they. Will do everything to ensure pti won't win but sometimes u run out luck everything has to end one day so these crooks r.

PML-N beats PTI in Chakwal by-poll by nearly 30,000 votes: unofficial results

The PML-N emerged victorious in a by-election held on a provincial assembly seat (PP-20) in Punjab's Chakwal district on Tuesday, unofficial and provisional results show.

According to unofficial results from all 227 polling stations, PML-N's Sultan Haider Ali Khan secured 75,934 votes as compared to the runner-up, Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) candidate Raja Tariq Mehmood Afzal who bagged 46,025 votes.

The PML-N candidate beat the PTI contestant by a margin of 29,909 votes.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1381806/p...poll-by-nearly-30000-votes-unofficial-results

-----------
A taster of what to expect in next elections. Nawaz league is celebrating and taunting Judiciary, Military and PTI. and it has earned the right because the people of Punjab cant think beyond this house of Sherif.

I think Nawaz Should invite the RSS and BJP leadership to his residence to celebrate.
And when i pointed this out.people lashed at me
Its simple nawaz wins punjab and thus Pakistan

Bad, bad news ....
Prepolls elections clearly states that

So either its going to be PPPP with coiltion as PPPP is going to take both sindh and baluchistan. It will also depend how do it patners perform in KPK and hiw does it do in punjab

or more likely PMLN given that PPPP seems to be completely finished in punjab

this was land slide victory

This shows the failure of PTI to engage Punjab. Don't bash me but asses how much weight my words carry. It is not PML-N that won the election it is the candidate that PML-N chose.

Come on man don't bash Punjabis. PTI is not giving people what they want in Rural areas.
Lol is all punjab rural..

You are kidding right...allPTI IS FOCUSING IS PUNJAB it has completely ignored KPK as it knows who wins punjab gets the majority simple

Character assinations never worked in past nor work in future. It was common phrase when panama case was running in courts nothing will happen who gonna touch sharifs. See where is NS now with his bagori daughter.
Marrying some one is not a crime.now People in rural areas know that NS is chor.if these tricks worked BB won't be 2times PM and she was making third when she killed.
Pakistan needs new leadership and vision not metro or orange train where basic necessities r not available to Gen public.
Wait this election will end game for sharif clan and they. Will do everything to ensure pti won't win but sometimes u run out luck everything has to end one day so these crooks r.
Keep dreaming

I have said numerous time and will say again, People interested to win Punjab must learn from history even Jinnah's Muslim League had pathetic performance against Unionists Party. So, abusing Sharif & Co. is not going to fetch you votes from Punjab (except some Urban areas).

Load shedding is gone as promised by N league, now nothing stop them from winning next election. PTI it self support corrupt people like Tareen and do family politics. That no longer differentiate PTI and N.

You are kidding right...allPTI IS FOCUSING IS PUNJAB it has completely ignored KPK as it knows who wins punjab gets the majority simple

You should worry about KP where MMA is going to win big time. Get prepared for Diesel being CM.

Load shedding is gone as promised by N league, now nothing stop them from winning next election. PTI it self support corrupt people like Tareen and do family politics. That no longer differentiate PTI and N.

You should worry about KP where MMA is going to win big time. Get prepared for Diesel being CM.
Na Ahil Nawaz was crying yesterday loadshedding is increasing because I am out of power.

BLASPHEMY !!!!!!!!!

You are hereby charged with Blasphemy of the Doctrine of Democracy in Pakistan.
Bhutto is dead in punjab KP Blochistan and urban Sindh. Yes still alive in rural Sindh let's see how many yrs he survive there.

PML-N beats PTI in Chakwal by-poll by nearly 30,000 votes: unofficial results

The PML-N emerged victorious in a by-election held on a provincial assembly seat (PP-20) in Punjab's Chakwal district on Tuesday, unofficial and provisional results show.

According to unofficial results from all 227 polling stations, PML-N's Sultan Haider Ali Khan secured 75,934 votes as compared to the runner-up, Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) candidate Raja Tariq Mehmood Afzal who bagged 46,025 votes.

The PML-N candidate beat the PTI contestant by a margin of 29,909 votes.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1381806/p...poll-by-nearly-30000-votes-unofficial-results

-----------
A taster of what to expect in next elections. Nawaz league is celebrating and taunting Judiciary, Military and PTI. and it has earned the right because the people of Punjab cant think beyond this house of Sherif.

I think Nawaz Should invite the RSS and BJP leadership to his residence to celebrate.
70% people not educated and divided by sects, casts...they have mastered the tech to get vote by selecting candidate of largest cast or sect according to area...rest they propagate it to get maximum votes for the candidate by exploiting his biradari.

Bhutto is dead in punjab KP Blochistan and urban Sindh. Yes still alive in rural Sindh let's see how many yrs he survive there

You should repent. The Book of Robbers suggests you should face towards Ghari Khuda Baksh and repeat Bhutto Zinda Hai.

After that the Book of Enlightenment suggests killing local Thar populace preferably by taking away their water.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom