What's new

Yes: House of Sherifs will Rule us again: Nawaz league wins by Polls

.we saw PPPP, ANP, PML N, MMA and than PTI govts

I've done some research and you are as usual not honest. In punjab there is 2 party system plus independents. In KP there is predictable patern in all but one region. Hazara region is always won by N league, south KP by Moulana and north KP by JI. We are now left with must populated region Peshawar valley who vote for different parties but every gov in KP need coalition partners.. There is no clear mandate even for PTI.

If N league wanted they could have made Moulana gov in 2013. Now they admit that was one of N league biggest mistakes, lol

What change? You think corrupt Tareen aka former muslim league Q/Musharraf and likes of Qureshi from PPP will bring change? PTI is just PML-Q and PPP in one party. People in punjab already voted them out in 2008. But you confuse Q league and N even though they are bitter enemies lol

People have seen PTI governance in KP and apart from media hype from their supporters they have failed miserably on all fronts.
lol......
yeah people have seen governance of them in KPK thats why they will win again there where no party has consectively win

I've done some research and you are as usual not honest. In punjab there is 2 party system plus independents. In KP there is predictable patern in all but one region. Hazara region is always won by N league, south KP by Moulana and north KP by JI. We are now left with must populated region Peshawar valley who vote for different parties but every gov in KP need coalition partners.. There is no clear mandate even for PTI.

If N league wanted they could have made Moulana gov in 2013. Now they admit that was one of N league biggest mistakes, lol
lol
excatly, i agree with you, in KPK there is predictable pattern except in URBAN EDUCATED AREAS

1. and that is the reason why govt changes because urban population presents 40-50% of seats
  2. problem in punjab is that a single part wins always everywhere even in urban educated areas
  3. independents are there always
  4. care to explain the second party in punjab?
  5. nope even if PMLN tired they didnt had the numbers, you need to learn mathematics, it simple principle 3+2=5, PTI+JI have a majority, mualna and PML N doesnt have the numbers

lol......
yeah people have seen governance of them in KPK thats why they will win again there where no party has consectively win

PTI didn't have majority in 2013 and this time its looking even worse after alliance of JI and JUIF. There will be coalition gov again but this time PTI will be in opposition.

lol
excatly, i agree with you, in KPK there is predictable pattern except in URBAN EDUCATED AREAS
  1. and that is the reason why govt changes because urban population presents 40-50% of seats
  2. problem in punjab is that a single part wins always everywhere
  3. independents are there always
  4. care to explain the second party in punjab?
  5. nope even if PMLN tired they didnt had the numbers, you need to learn mathematics, it simple principle 3+2=5, PTI+JI have a majority, mualna and PML N doesnt have the numbers

Wrong again, central KP isn't urban educated just because they vote for different parties, I mean they voted for MMA in 2002. Its like Rizvi making gov in Islamabad. Voting for PTI also doesn't have anything to do with education. Urbanization in KP is 20%. Cental KP/Peshawar valley which include huge area must of it is rural and with must seats doesn't have clear pattern. But rest of KP which combined make 65% vote for same people again and again. And Moulana asked N league to make gov in KP 2013 but Nawaz refused. Will they refuse this time if presented with same opportunity? You can bet they will not and PTI better have majority if they want to rule again which look unlikely. JI joined JUIF for 2018, what make you think they wouldn't have done same in 2013?

In punjab there is 2 party system and independents. Independents always join winning party. No single party always win every where. Now 2nd party is PTI but with former PPP and Q league members hence its better to vote lesser evil N league then criminal and corrupt PTI MNA's.

PTI should have brought new faces even if it mean not winning any seats. Instead they bring corrupts from dead parties like PPP and Q and family politics along with it.

This is what you get when you vote Noon:

narendra-modi-nawaz-sharif-pti_650x400_81451055752.jpg

PTI didn't have majority in 2013 and this time its looking even worse after alliance of JI and JUIF. There will be coalition gov again but this time PTI will be in opposition.

lol

Wrong again, central KP isn't urban educated just because they vote for different parties, I mean they voted for MMA in 2002. Its like Rizvi making gov in Islamabad. Voting for PTI also doesn't have anything to do with education. Urbanization in KP is 20%. Cental KP/Peshawar valley which include huge area must of it is rural and with must seats doesn't have clear pattern. But rest of KP which combined make 65% vote for same people again and again. And Moulana asked N league to make gov in KP 2013 but Nawaz refused. Will they refuse this time if presented with same opportunity? You can bet they will not and PTI better have majority if they want to rule again which look unlikely. JI joined JUIF for 2018, what make you think they wouldn't have done same in 2013?

In punjab there is 2 party system and independents. Independents always join winning party. No single party always win every where. Now 2nd party is PTI but with former PPP and Q league members hence its better to vote lesser evil N league then criminal and corrupt PTI MNA's.

PTI should have brought new faces even if it mean not winning any seats. Instead they bring corrupts from dead parties like PPP and Q and family politics along with it.

Holy aloo gosht

I am so sad but they would again rule us sadly.
It is because of people. The thinking process of the people is very limited. The society has a slave mentality. The society wanted to be ruled. They want brutal rulers who are unlike them and more powerful then them.
They would elect them again.
Nothing matters.
Zainab didn't matter.
A bit killed in Karachi didn't matter.
Shahzeb didn't matter.
Khatam e nabowat law change didn't matter.
I would go as far as that if they would actually be able to change the khatam e nabowat clause and declare that Qadiyanis are Muslim, people would still vote for them.
It is slave mentality. They don't want to change. They are afraid of change.

I am so sad but they would again rule us sadly.
It is because of people. The thinking process of the people is very limited. The society has a slave mentality. The society wanted to be ruled. They want brutal rulers who are unlike them and more powerful then them.
They would elect them again.
Nothing matters.
Zainab didn't matter.
A bit killed in Karachi didn't matter.
Shahzeb didn't matter.
Khatam e nabowat law change didn't matter.
I would go as far as that if they would actually be able to change the khatam e nabowat clause and declare that Qadiyanis are Muslim, people would still vote for them.
It is slave mentality. They don't want to change. They are afraid of change.

Why are you worried about Qadiyanis? What they have done to you? And you talk about slave mentality. Stop hating people of different sects.

lol

lol

you are twsiting facts here
i just told you central educated urban KPK votes for different people and than you come back and quote me that they vote for MMA and PTI and that hasnt ntohitn to do with education

1. "my point is KPK central urban areas vote differently each election"
is this so difficult to

understand:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

while punjab and sindh dont

2. again you are changing the topic, my point was JUI+PMLN cant form govt against PTI+JI

and you are saying it can if JI join JUI??? :hitwall::hitwall:

Hey dude.
You don't understand my point.
This is the most sensitive matter to the masses, right.
But i think that if the present government do this, like Rana sanaullah said he wanted to (anyone cannot even think about it), which even their government cannot, these people would still vote for them . They have even forgiven Rana sanaullah.
People claim they would do anything for Namos-e-rasalat but these are only words.
They would only think about pmln... They did not even consider pti.

Qadiyanis are no sect. They are a separate religion.

Pakistan deserves the likes of tooi brothers. I was set upon for saying Punjabi are a mersi quom well I repeat what I said again!

so you mean in 100 years our people are not changed
if thats the case than we dont deserve freedom

correct, its not education issue
he has support of educated mass more than the uneducated mass

nope even if PTI wons in both KPK and sindh it still cannot form govt

its all punjab, punjab has more than 50% electrol votes
even if you just win 2/3 of punjab, that is more than enough for you to form govt with independents

70% of punjab is educated more than any province
they won in cities last time as well when PTI brought so many jalsas in punjab

70% punjab is educated ...........??? are you living in University Campus..........:omghaha::omghaha:

PML-N beats PTI in Chakwal by-poll by nearly 30,000 votes: unofficial results

The PML-N emerged victorious in a by-election held on a provincial assembly seat (PP-20) in Punjab's Chakwal district on Tuesday, unofficial and provisional results show.

According to unofficial results from all 227 polling stations, PML-N's Sultan Haider Ali Khan secured 75,934 votes as compared to the runner-up, Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) candidate Raja Tariq Mehmood Afzal who bagged 46,025 votes.

The PML-N candidate beat the PTI contestant by a margin of 29,909 votes.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1381806/p...poll-by-nearly-30000-votes-unofficial-results

-----------
A taster of what to expect in next elections. Nawaz league is celebrating and taunting Judiciary, Military and PTI. and it has earned the right because the people of Punjab cant think beyond this house of Sherif.

I think Nawaz Should invite the RSS and BJP leadership to his residence to celebrate.
Pakistani nation deserve worse than this

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom