What's new

Yes: House of Sherifs will Rule us again: Nawaz league wins by Polls

I have said numerous time and will say again, People interested to win Punjab must learn from history even Jinnah's Muslim League had pathetic performance against Unionists Party. So, abusing Sharif & Co. is not going to fetch you votes from Punjab (except some Urban areas).
Stop comparing Jinnahs Muslim league with the todays kings party PTI.
Jinnah never played in the hands of generals and Jinnah was never a stooge like IK, who works on the scripts of Pasha, Mushi, Zaheer Ul Islam, and Riyal Shareef.

chumpos ka mulk hai chumpo he jeetat gay na!
And you are head Champoo.
Idiots like you, have no right to comment on Pakistani people.
You better watch pogo.

Last edited:
Jinnah never played in the hands of generals and Jinnah was never was a stooge like IK, who works in the scripts of Pasha, Mushi, Zaheer Ul Islam, and Riyal Shareef.

You better watch pogo.
lol, true to compare IK to Jinnah.

Jinnah was a far better leader than Imran Khan. lol.

Jinnah never played in the hands of generals and Jinnah was never a stooge like IK, who works on the scripts of Pasha, Mushi, Zaheer Ul Islam, and Riyal Shareef.

You better watch pogo.
lols people still support zardaris nawazs tareens i am sure anyone who supports a chor daku lotaira is a chumpo!

Don't get your ego hurt, IK and PTI can't be compared with Jinnah and ML, nor is Noon League anywhere to unionists. What I meant was that people of Punjab don't look beyond the things which aren't their immidiate concern, PTI haven't made significant difference in KPK on top of that they have abused people of Punjab for not voting them, even on this thread you can see this. After doing this as routine and expecting votes again is simply idiotic. People of Punjab surely want alternative but PTI is not that.

Democracy is the alternate to democracy.
If it isn't working double the dose.

Elaborate please, what do you exactly mean by doubling the dose?

How about Nawaz's past? Would you like to comment on his relations with Zia, Jilani, Aslam Baig and Asad Durrani

So People of Punjab are Problem.
I can only laugh on kids like who have so much inner hatred for people of Punjab.

Not every one is an idiot like yourself but but yes many still are which is why Pakistan is what it is today. And i am a Punjabi too and belong from Lahore before you accuse me of hatred towards Punjab because I am not a slave to house of Sharifs.

Punjab is the reason Pakistan exists. Probably the only province that accommodate many languages, many cultures, many religions, and many heritage which made inroads for the multiculturalism in rich - from the diversity to the army and much more.

And Punjab has nothing to do with Nawaz Sharif considering he was dumped on Punjab as part of 'democracy' so Punjab cannot blamed for the same reason Imranistan are okay with Imran Khan being lackey of the same establishment.

And same goes with Sindh and others. The democracy is rigged from the beginning to make the system looks weak and vulnerable thus put main establishment on the upper hand. But driven the racial mindset of Imran Khan enjoins by Imranistan, so i am not surprised to read racial tones towards Punjab which not long ago Chairman of PTI was caught instigating racial war - is yet to be forcibly resigned from the political party suggests bad news for Pakistan that posses threat to multiculturalism of Pakistan.

PML-N is going to loose, and loose big. This is why they are not going for early elections, because they know how unpopular they are. PPP was winning by elections till the end of their tenure. Its a lot easy to win elections when the local police and administration reports to you.

Of course. I heard that before during 2013. After the accountability, if anything, the chance for PMLN winning the next election has quadrupled. Why? Accountability was the next military takeover as excuse thus redo is on the card. Learn from the history not to repeat but main establishment never learns.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:toast_sign::toast_sign::toast_sign::toast_sign:

Exactly, its a catch 22 situation for "Establishment".
You want to get rid of NS.
Post Panama, he is not only present in "Govt" but now he expels PTI from opposition as well.
That what i'm saying all along here. If you want to defeat PMLN/NS, done it politically....with patience.
Nawaz Sharif, Bhuttos.........cannot be defeated by ISI, Establishment backing even in next 100 Years.

If NS/Bhuttos are on our heads.....Its You "The Establishment" "The Military Establishment", Your Unglis in Political matters, Your interfrence likes of Faizabad Dharna's, which made people to think that "someone" want to "dictates" and hounding them towards a certain place, this makes them to revolt and "does" exactly the opposites what "Establishment" want them to do. Why, bcz they want "Independence" and any opportunity where they can rib to their so called Masters, they welcomed it with both hands.

Stop treating Ordinary People, the bloooo*y civilians like you treating them for last 70 years. They are more wise then you thinks of themselves.
Look its our history, one cannot deny it or call it a myth/conspiracy theory..
What Ayub khan did to Muhtarma Fatima Jinnah..
Why Ayub khan let go Mujeeb when he was convicted in Agartala case by a court of Law (he was chief executive then so directly responsible),
4 military dictators...
Why Yahaya khan played games to remain a president at the cost of Pakistan, people accuse Bhutto but they forget that Yahya khan was Chief executive, so directly responsible for what happened, historians tell us then even when Pakistan was divided the military leadership wanted to replace yahya with another general as president and chief marshal law administrator but Air chief threatened to bomb president house by mirages, so the military establishment had to back out.
Then what happened to bhutto afterwards is a history..
Then how a military dictator launched Nawaz sharif and how establishment launched IJI against benazir then what happened in 90s with general kakar formula and how establishment used PPP and PMLN against each other plus Musharraf coup and how establishment of that times used and wasted Imran khan, Tahir ul Qadri and Chaudharys led PMLQ is a history well known to everyone..
A very important point here is that when musharraf did a coup of 99, Nawaz sharif was labelled as a traitor, a traitor who sold kashmir, who sold kargil, for more than a decade i thought that NS sold Kargil, but then a number of well informed military people told the nation that it was a military blunder (called a debacle by one of corps commander according to gen jamshaid kiyani) by musharraf and NS saved army from humiliating defeat.. let me list down those military professional...
1- Lt. Gen (r) Shahid Aziz
2- Lt. Gen (r) Jamshed Gulzar Kiyani (interview to shahid masood)
3- Colonel (retd) Ashfaq Hussain - writer of Gentlemen series (witness to blunder book)
4- Air Commodore (r) Kaiser Tufail - (article:
Kargil Conflict and Pakistan Air Force)
In short we were told by these guys that Musharraf didn't even told Air force, Navy and PM before going into Kargil and Pakistan army was loosing posts when Musharraf asked NS to save face of army..
Now what is the lesson of this all story, it is, that Establishment use Politicians and civil govt for their purposes and when things go south they label politicians as traitors and trash them, its 70 years history of Pakistan. Establishment simply can't afford a popular leader, Now Imran khan is being used by establishment, look no matter what everyone says, almost everyone knows from inside that the 2014 dharna, nov 2016 attack on Isalamabad by Pti or recent dharna by khadim rizvi, recent removal of Baluchistan CM, these events are not automatic..
they are intelligently planned and executed by a force.. a force that never backs off & comes back and attack after every failure. Even Islamabad high court said that this (kahdim rizvi dharna) was 3rd dharna executed by agencies..
Now my question is simple,
If establishment thinks that Nawaz Sharif is a traitor (Jindal matter, indians caught from Ramazan suger mills, some say they were Raw agent) then why not they take these matters to court and prove NS a traitor in front of nation with solid evidence, why don't they call spade a spade?? why didn't they proved their allegations against NS in 99?? if someone says that Musharraf did NRO with saudi arabia, then i will say why he did that?? he is responsible (cuz he was a chief executive then) for letting go a traitor, he along with the military establishment of that time were directly responsible.
Now Imran khan must understand that in future (if he comes to power) he will be facing same circumstances which NS & Co. are facing, and some other politician will be haunting him like he is haunting the current civil govt.
Do not think that you are more smart and you will survive, the guys you are dealing with are king makers, they are well trained, experienced professionals, they know how to deal people like you.
inhon nay Bhutto jaisay ko nahi chora, Imran Khan kis khait ki mooli ha...
The dharna trend which IK has set, it will definitely come back to haunt him if and when he comes to power.. (hath kangan ko rc kia)
Agar kisi ko doubt ha to wo Pakistan ki 70 sala history ko dakh lay.. History is the biggest teacher no doubt, but fact of the matter is, often very few learn lesson from it... Regards...

Of course. I heard that before during 2013. After the accountability, if anything, the chance for PMLN winning the next election has quadrupled. Why? Accountability was the next military takeover as excuse thus redo is on the card. Learn from the history not to repeat but main establishment never learns.

Actually, the consensus before the 2013 election was that PML-N will win. I don't think anybody seriously thought that PTI or PPP would win, every indicator indicated that PML-N will easily form a majority. The Establishment has nothing to do with accountability. The facts are clear, Nawaz Sharif was caught with his pants down committing corruption and this time the Courts actually did something about it after pressure from the Opposition.

Don't get your ego hurt, IK and PTI can't be compared with Jinnah and ML, nor is Noon League anywhere to unionists. What I meant was that people of Punjab don't look beyond the things which aren't their immidiate concern, PTI haven't made significant difference in KPK on top of that they have abused people of Punjab for not voting them, even on this thread you can see this. After doing this as routine and expecting votes again is simply idiotic. People of Punjab surely want alternative but PTI is not that.
Well i guess people will get shabaz as an alternative

Punjabi aadat sey majboor hain. Apney tid sey sochtey hain - damagh sey nahin. I won't be surprised.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom