What's new

Yemen's Houthis say they want to end war, form unity government

Furthermore, how often I raise the issue of forum rules bring broken is none of your concern.

If you reported him then stop worrying about it and continue on with life. You don't need to announce it to everyone and anyone around you.

If you reported him then stop worrying about it and continue on with life. You don't need to announce it to everyone and anyone around you.

Stop replying to me with these moronic comments. He tells me to go live my life but is the one who seems to have nothing better to do than reply with such waste of thread comments :lol:. I'll say this to you yet again because it seems you have comprehension problems. Who and how I report has nothing to do with you.

Stop replying to me with these moronic comments. He tells me to go live my life but is the one who seems to have nothing better to do than reply with such waste of thread comments :lol:. I'll say this to you yet again because it seems you have comprehension problems. Who and how I report has nothing to do with you.

I give up continue on with your ranting but word of advice it does absolutely nothing:coffee:.

Stop talking so much crap,. It seems like you're freaking out over the guy being reported for his bazillion fake accounts.

Stop talking so much crap,. It seems like you're freaking out over the guy being reported for his bazillion fake accounts.

??? Freaking out? Since when has any of my comments ever given the impression of freaking out? On the contrary I have been laughing my *** off because of how petty this stuff is.

While you 2 seem to freak out over stuff like this, I have been totally calm.

??? Freaking out? Since when has any of my comments ever given the impression of freaking out? On the contrary I have been laughing my *** off because of how petty this stuff is.

While you 2 seem to freak out over stuff like this, I have been totally calm.

Calm down dude. You're freaking out clearly, just look at how desperate you seem :rofl:. It's almost like you're another one of his fake accounts.
@Faravahar is reporting someone with multiple accounts which is against forum rules. What on earth does it have to do with you anyway? You're desperate clearly for some reason.

It seems this guy is insane is something. This is my first second post in this thread and he claims I am the one freaking out.

Calm down dude. You're freaking out clearly, just look at how desperate you seem :rofl:. It's almost like you're another one of his fake accounts.

Lol dude, whatever floats your boat. It's hilarious how you take this stuff so seriously, just report him and let the mods deal with it.

It seems this guy is insane is something. This is my first second post in this thread and he claims I am the one freaking out.

He seems like he is on a hallucinogen or something. You're right though, this guy is acting really desperate after I reported that troll and his fake account.

just report him and let the mods deal with it.

And that's what farvahar did but you started acting desperate. He reported him and even though it had nothing to do with you, you started crying over his reporting LOL.

And that's what farvahar did but you started acting desperate. He reported him and even though it had nothing to do with you, you started crying over his reporting LOL.

When did I cry over anything? I told him to stop constantly commenting about how many accounts this certain person has and he has repeated this constantly in like 20 different threads. He can report anyone he wants but can he please shut about it.

Algeria didn't come to the kingdom of doom to borrow money, If that was the case she would have gone to the IMF to recoup the money she placed with them or go to the international market! Algeria has still have enough reserves for the next 4 years, and unlike the stone age kingdom, she is still paying her worker, something your shithole can't.

a or Algerian
There is not much difference between Bouteflika and your camel face king. At least Bouteflika was elected by his citizen, contrary to yours who is just a family of senile ruling the dumbest people on earth! And if Bouteflika runs again, he will be largely elected by the Algerians. Algeria and the Algerians do not expect that Bouteflika is capable to retain bladder or utter a word or two, but he represents to the country the stability that every citizen sought for. Algeria, is solid state on a solid footing that do need a "President" to function.
The reason behind the Algerian Prime Minister visit is to get OPEC out the shithole the Saudi brainiac put it in and to convince Iran to abide by the quotas , given to her. in an other world to save the urine affides from mistreating their camels.
https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/industry-news/energy-and-resources/opec-moves-closer-to-oil-output-deal-as-iran-gets-new-offer/article32923048/?ref=http://www.theglobeandmail.com&service=mobile

Algeria is the only country that can deliver on the ALGIERS meeting of OPEC members and bring Russia, a non member, to adhere to it.

Mike shouldn't you sweep for porch before criticizing others? GB has been ruled by the same the family since times of times, that every british citizen bend over too. By the way that's a commonality that you share with the Sauds. Algeria had over 7 presidents since the 60's, all elected by her citizenry, and Bouteflika is one of them. Algerians have chosen Bouteflika for the one ingredient that he was capable of :STABILITE: sought by All Algerians after the black deceny.
WTF are you even talking about? Since when does Britain just like Luxembourg, Norway, Netherlands, Denmark, Monaco etc are ruled by a family? lool Seems you need to read more/be more informed.
All these countries have royal family who serve merely as a formality. They play no role whatsoever in day to day affairs or governance of these countries.All real powers are held by the prime minister or president of these countries and they are elected by people or through people's representative in parliament. The royal family are just there for ceremonial reasons and formality, and in our case they are quite useful for Britain since they bring in lots of revenue through tourism and their worldwide popularity which boasts Britain's soft power and advert etc.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...00-million-a-year-from-overseas-tourists.html

Since when have you seen any of these countries royal family making internal decisions or foreign policy decisions for these countries? lol In fact i'm sure you don't even know that OFFICIALLY\CEREMONIALLY our queen is still the head of state of many commonwealth countries and she is the HEAD OF ALL COMMONWEALTH COUNTRIES. You know how many countries are part of the commonwealth right(almost halfmof the world)?
So according to you she rules all these countries right?:lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head_of_the_Commonwealth

It's just for formality and ceremonial reasons dude. She holds no power or decision making or how these countries are run whatsoever, same in Britain. All powers and day to day running of our country is done by Prime minister,even a fool knows this.

Plus all these European countries i mentioned are among the most wealthiest, developed, advanced and democratic countries in the world. So comparing them with a developing country ruled by a sick crippled power hungry dictator like Algeria is the joke of the century.

Finally, what made me laugh even more was the fact that you said what most naive people from the developing world often say by believing what their dictators tell them. I.e Our president is there for stability. Only him can rule or ensure our country is stable. Without him we are lost and the country will descend into chaos. :rofl: Reminds me of what Kim Jung Un, Mugabe, Assad etc tells their people. :lol: Anyway, let them believe it, who cares? They are the ones suffering under their rule. :P

Last edited:
When did I cry over anything? I told him to stop constantly commenting about how many accounts this certain person has and he has repeated this constantly in like 20 different threads. He can report anyone he wants but can he please shut about it.

As I said earlier, you're hallucinating, maybe go see a psychiatrist. I have only mentioned this trolls fake account saif al assad two times only. Hilarious how desperate this is guy is. It's almost as if you're another one of his fake accounts :lol:

Back
Top Bottom