What's new

Yemeni air defenses down yet another US-made Saudi attack drone(MQ-9 Reaper)

Well i hate to break it you but i am a sunni , just because my name is Hasnain does'nt mean that i am a shia , atleast i am not a sectarian maniac like you , i only respect Arabs because our Prophet (PBUH) was one of them , but looking at your condition now , i say we Ajmis are way better than you , you still evaded my point , i did'nt say i have sympathy for houtis , i said why dod you bomb Children ?

I am not sectarian but when you make retarded and ignorant comments with racist undertones, I cannot reply otherwise.

For your information, what is modern-day KSA, is the origin of all Islamic sects. Sunni, Shia Islam and Sufism and everything in between with the exception of Ibadism although some say this sect originated in Hijaz before followers took it to Oman and Eastern Arabia.

That means that to this day every Islamic sect is found indigenously in KSA which is the case.

I could not care less about sects. Houthis are Zaydis. Shias nominally who have more in common with Sunnis than Twelver Shias. So this has nothing to do with sect. IT has something to do with a terrorist backward cult destroying Yemen and moreover having ties/speaking warmly of the Iranian regime that is an enemy not because I say so but because of their actions in the Arab world in the past 40 years. That is my opinion at least.

Our condition is great. Better than that of Pakistan and most non-Arab Muslim state by every measure be it economy, safety, potential etc. Although I wish you all the best. I truly do.

What is that retarded question supposed to mean? You do understand that civilians die in wars, right? Especially against unconventional militias like the Houthis who hide in civilian areas. You think that Saudi Arabian pilots and other Arab coalition pilots are doing missions with the goal to kill fellow Arabs (civilians) and children? There have been very few of such incidents anyway and you, as expected, completely ignore the many civilians that Houthis have killed which are many more. Either directly or indirectly but nothing else could be expected from a person that is completely ignorant about Arabs and Yemen as well.

I am discussing with a person who cannot mention a single battle in the Yemeni war without googling and who has never met a Yemeni in his life. Hopeless.

Safe me the reply. Not interested in nonsense to be honest with you. Unless you surprise me and write something that makes sense.

I am not sectarian but when you make retarded and ignorant comments with racist undertones, I cannot reply otherwise.

For your information, what is modern-day KSA, is the origin of all Islamic sects. Sunni, Shia Islam and Sufism and everything in between with the exception of Ibadism although some say this sect originated in Hijaz before followers took it to Oman and Eastern Arabia.

That means that to this day every Islamic sect is found indigenously in KSA which is the case.

I could not care less about sects. Houthis are Zaydis. Shias nominally who have more in common with Sunnis than Twelver Shias. So this has nothing to do with sect. IT has something to do with a terrorist backward cult destroying Yemen and moreover having ties/speaking warmly of the Iranian regime that is an enemy not because I say so but because of their actions in the Arab world in the past 40 years. That is my opinion at least.

Our condition is great. Better than that of Pakistan and most non-Arab Muslim state by every measure be it economy, safety, potential etc. Although I wish you all the best. I truly do.

What is that retarded question supposed to mean? You do understand that civilians die in wars, right? Especially against unconventional militias like the Houthis who hide in civilian areas. You think that Saudi Arabian pilots and other Arab coalition pilots are doing missions with the goal to kill fellow Arabs (civilians) and children? There have been very few of such incidents anyway and you, as expected, completely ignore the many civilians that Houthis have killed which are many more. Either directly or indirectly but nothing else could be expected from a person that is completely ignorant about Arabs and Yemen as well.

Safe me the reply. Not interested in nonsense to be honest with you. Unless you surprise me and write something that makes sense.
Okay , so now you are being sarcastic about Pakistan , and you are acting like a total genious and calling me ignorant , am i right ? , so from your point of view killing civilians is part of war , i can't post graphic pics here but your brutality is unacceptable ...
https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2019/country-chapters/yemen

I suggest you visit this link ...

Okay , so now you are being sarcastic about Pakistan , and you are acting like a total genious and calling me ignorant , am i right ? , so from your point of view killing civilians is part of war , i can't post graphic pics here but your brutality is unacceptable ...
https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2019/country-chapters/yemen

I suggest you visit this link ...

What sarcasm? You claimed that we (Arabs) were in a worse state than you when that is a factually incorrect statement. Even more so in comparison to KSA. What is sarcastic about that? You are the one attacking KSA due to your ignorance and you were the first one who attacked Arabs in your second comment. Forgot that all of a sudden?

Once again what is the point of your post? Civilians die in ALL wars. Sorry to bust your bubble but civilians die at the hands of the Pakistani army and police in Pakistan as well from the tribal areas to Baluchistan. Does that mean that the Pakistani state has a policy to kill civilians? Of course not. Similarly when shelling with Afghanistan occur occasionally.

If Pakistan was in a war in a foreign country against a non-conventional terrorist militia that hides in cities and among civilians, civilians would naturally die unless you have some special magic powers that nobody else in the world has.

You think that no civilians elsewhere in the region during conflicts? It is much worse in for instance Syria. What kind of joke is this?

What sarcasm? You claimed that we (Arabs) were in a worse state than you when that is a factually incorrect statement. Even more so in comparison to KSA. What is sarcastic about that? You are the one attacking KSA due to your ignorance and you were the first one who attacked Arabs in your second comment. Forgot that all of a sudden?

Once again what is the point of your post? Civilians die in ALL wars. Sorry to bust your bubble but civilians die at the hands of the Pakistani army and police in Pakistan as well from the tribal areas to Baluchistan. Does that mean that the Pakistani state has a policy to kill civilians? Of course not. Similarly when shelling with Afghanistan occur occasionally.

If Pakistan was in a war in a foreign country against a non-conventional terrorist militia that hides in cities and among civilians, civilians would naturally die unless you have some special magic powers that nobody else in the world has.

You think that no civilians elsewhere in the region during conflicts? It is much worse in for instance Syria. What kind of joke is this?
From Arab world's condition , i meant wars you thick head and you think i meant economy , whole middle east is like hell ... and Pakistam army does'nt kill civilians

From Arab world's condition , i meant wars you thick head and you think i meant economy , whole middle east is like hell ... and Pakistam army does'nt kill civilians

You are the one with a thick head since you do not realize that a tiny part of the Arab world is at war. Mostly (nowadays) only Syria, Yemen and Libya. Not all areas (far from it) of those 3 countries as well. Most areas in those countries are in fact peaceful.

The GCC and the vast majority of the Arab world is certainly not hell. Not even close. Let alone in comparison with Pakistan where there are more terrorist attacks than most Arab countries and more instability.

Who are you kidding? EVERY army kills civilians at times. 99.9% of the time unintentionally.

Anyway I am wasting my time on you. You are obviously a bit special.

You are the one with a thick head since you do not realize that a tiny part of the Arab world is at war. Mostly (nowadays) only Syria, Yemen and Libya. Not all areas (far from it) of those 3 countries as well. Most areas in those countries are in fact peaceful.

The GCC and the vast majority of the Arab world is certainly not hell. Not even close. Let alone in comparison with Pakistan where there are more terrorist attacks than most Arab countries and more instability.

Who are you kidding? EVERY army kills civilians at times. 99.9% of the time unintentionally.

Anyway I am wasting my time on you. You are obviously a bit special.
Same here , i am wasting my time on you too , anyways i am outta this argument

So they "apparently" managed to shot down a drone while losing 10.000's upon 10.000's of fighters and their strongholds being destroyed and living in misery while not a single inch of KSA is under their control and 85% of Yemen is in control of the Arab coalition and the legitimate Yemeni government.

Some victory!

Meanwhile in the real world:

D74HIR_WwAA4aZO.jpg

I have to say it, Yemen has been a great testing ground for us.
That eastern part is uninhibited. Houthis still control major cities including capital. Saudis should have launched a massive ground operation in northern stronghold of houthis near saudi border at stary. 4 years of airstrikes and cant even capture hodaidah.

That eastern part is uninhibited. Houthis still control major cities including capital. Saudis should have launched a massive ground operation in northern stronghold of houthis near saudi border at stary. 4 years of airstrikes and cant even capture hodaidah.

Not really. Plenty of cities, towns and population in the East.

70% of Yemen's population is under the control of the Arab coalition and the legitimate Yemeni army.

It is true that what is left are densely populated areas and mountainous terrain which is always a very difficult combination to face.

Hodeidah is mostly captured and the small area that is not is only due to the crying of the international society. UN mainly. Have in mind that this is Yemen and not KSA. The Arab Coalition's aim is not to enslave or occupy Yemen but help the legitimate Yemeni government to reclaim its land and to help train a new Yemeni army which is a work in progress. 100.000's of Saudi Arabian soldiers are not going to fight Houthis and others to the death and then leave when Yemenis themselves will have to put their house in order. We will assists them and help prevent Houthis from doing what they did before our intervention.

As for Sana'a, destroying one of the most beautiful cities in the world and oldest while killing untold civilians is pointless. It will end up as Mosul. Not worth it. Houthis will eventually crumble themselves due to economic reasons and military loses and loss of manpower. The youth that they force to fight cannot forever remain ignorant.

Not really. Plenty of cities, towns and population in the East.

70% of Yemen's population is under the control of the Arab coalition and the legitimate Yemeni army.

It is true that what is left are densely populated areas and mountainous terrain which is always a very difficult combination to face.

Hodeidah is mostly captured and the small area that is not is only due to the crying of the international society. UN mainly. Have in mind that this is Yemen and not KSA. The Arab Coalition's aim is not to enslave or occupy Yemen but help the legitimate Yemeni government to reclaim its land and to help train a new Yemeni army which is a work in progress. 100.000's of Saudi Arabian soldiers are not going to fight Houthis and others to the death and then leave when Yemenis themselves will have to put their house in order. We will assists them and help prevent Houthis from doing what they did before our intervention.

As for Sana'a, destroying one of the most beautiful cities in the world and oldest while killing untold civilians is pointless. It will end up as Mosul. Not worth it. Houthis will eventually crumble themselves due to economic reasons and military loses and loss of manpower. The youth that they force to fight cannot forever remain ignorant.

Ur right too but see first saudi took too long to interfere. They should have interfered earlier n saved sana. Then if they decided to interfere they should have done it properly like strong armies do. Have a lightning fast assault on norther houthi stronghold, capture their home and dig in or give positions to the yemeni govt troops and help them retain it. They would have surrendered sana for their home cities.
Now its mess that saudi cant let go of it, neither is geeting fixed sooner. I hope this mess gets over soon.

Ur right too but see first saudi took too long to interfere. They should have interfered earlier n saved sana. Then if they decided to interfere they should have done it properly like strong armies do. Have a lightning fast assault on norther houthi stronghold, capture their home and dig in or give positions to the yemeni govt troops and help them retain it. They would have surrendered sana for their home cities.
Now its mess that saudi cant let go of it, neither is geeting fixed sooner. I hope this mess gets over soon.

Maybe they should have. When Houthi's made their coup in September 2014 there were other conflicts in the region as well as fear of ISIS expanding as unlikely as it was in hindsight and during that time the late King Abdullah was dying and he eventually died in January 2015 not many months after. A whole new administration came to power with different policies. King Abdullah's policy was not to interfere military in Yemen more than necessary but dialogue was preferred.

Sana'a would have been impossible to capture quickly. It was fully in control of Houthis and the Yemeni military loyal to them. Without destroying it that is. How can you transport 100.000's of soldiers almost 400 km through heavily mountainous areas? Sana'a is located in the middle of Yemen. 2500 meters above sea level. One of the highest capitals in the world. Not Aden with sea access that is easier to capture. Have you ever travelled on Yemeni roads?

Example:

Transporting military equipment through road is impossible basically. Only through air.

KSA is not much involved in Yemen for a long time. As I wrote KSA's and Arab coalitions role is to create aerial supremacy, aerial support, support Yemen financially, help train the military, help coordinate and fight (relatively small numbers of troops) local battles on the frontlines and other than that a defensive position in the South alongside the almost 2000 km long border.

Sana'a other than being the capital has no strategic value. It is more symbolic. Similar with the remaining areas. All mountainous cities and densely populated. Controlling the coastline, Aden (economic hub), oil and gas fields and most of the cities are more important and ensuring safety alongside most of the border.

This internal affair (civil war) that KSA was forced to involve itself with is a Yemeni affair and Yemenis have to solve it. People of Sana'a need to ask themselves whether they want to live under some backward Houthi's that are busy chewing khat and prostituting themselves to foreign enemies (Iranian Mullah regime) that have and will do nothing good for them only create misery for them as seen.

Likewise the North and South divide. What do they want? 2 Yemen's again or maybe more? If you ask me, Yemen should remain unified but locals might have different ideas much like in Libya where 3 parties want their own country. Time will only tell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom