What's new

Yellow Culture Intrudes in Bangladesh!

do these cultures (bengali and north east indian) have nudity ???

nudity for the sake of art, yes. nudity for the sake vulgarity - no! Bengali culture is a lot liberal though, there is scope to experiment without getting afraid of people paying your blood money.

As much as I love to needle our Chinese brothers, isn't saying "yellow" a bit racist? I refrain from calling the Indians and Pakistanis brown. Or is it different in Asia? I know you have different sensabilities.

As much as I love to needle our Chinese brothers, isn't saying "yellow" a bit racist? I refrain from calling the Indians and Pakistanis brown. Or is it different in Asia? I know you have different sensabilities.

Yellow culture is not in reference to Chinese culture here. Apparently.

As far as nudity, sex is very human and the body is beautiful. Most religeons try to control sexuality so they can re-direct that energy into thier own aims.

Bangladeshis have more open and permissive culture than many Indian states. I envy them.
And no bangladesh is not only consumer of ****, it produces some of the best amateur ones.

Unless you suddenly realize that you are an arab in a humid place, nothing to worry my bd friends.

oh btw check your own bharati culture of bearing children and see the preference for a son leads to killing of unborn baby girls in India so that is one of the reason you have 2.3 child/woman.

A Classic example of Ignorance and low knowledge. You don't have anything else to say except bashing India with 0 knowledge. Do you Know in China more unborn baby girls killed than India? In India, unborn baby girls killing is strictly banned like any others countries. It still happens but only less than 1% in whole India mainly in rural India which is of course bad but it will not change the overall ratio. Don't forget same thing happens in Pakistan too with same preference. Indeed, I feel there should be 1 Child policy in India. Still, Now I hardly see more than 2 Kids in most of new families.

Bangladesh is a very densely populated country, and thanks to the reproductive skills of your com padres, do not blame us, you guys already know and do "fornicate".

Please do not give us the undue credit of teaching you guys lust, love and sexual attraction, you already had it long time ago. If these people are talking about Indian movies or Television, they seem to be aweful silent or ignorant about **** available in streets of Dhaka or over Internet, for mass consumption.

Lazy and Shallow analysis, trying to do the age old "smut" job, blaming India for all the societal ailments. I think you guys should really be a little bit creative and come up with a more colorful boogie man, the Indian boogie man... is old tired sick and boring.

Damn, that was harsh :lol:

I like ****. In fact, I wake up to **** every morning!

:D hey you can call Pakistanis brown we have no issue. fact is fact. and you should decide a word for calling Indians as well based on their facial features.

its another matter that subcontinent people who are dark and racist mind it when someone else use a racist word for them

A Classic example of Ignorance and low knowledge. You don't have anything else to say except bashing India with 0 knowledge. Do you Know in China more unborn baby girls killed than India? In India, unborn baby girls killing is strictly banned like any others countries. It still happens but only less than 1% in whole India mainly in rural India which is of course bad but it will not change the overall ratio. Don't forget same thing happens in Pakistan too with same preference. Indeed, I feel there should be 1 Child policy in India. Still, Now I hardly see more than 2 Kids in most of new families.

oh here comes the wisest. why you should be hiding behind what is going on in China? does it justify the killing of unborn baby girls in India?

anyway thats an another topic and we can debate it somewhere else. so ask your ignorant members to refrain from such off topic BS here

oh here comes the wisest. why you should be hiding behind what is going on in China? does it justify the killing of unborn baby girls in India?

anyway thats an another topic and we can debate it somewhere else. so ask your ignorant members to refrain from such off topic BS here

One of the major reason why people have/ used to have so many kids in India is because they want a male child, who could carry on their clans "legacy". So they would keep having kids till they got a male child. Now they have option of abortion, although illegal but helps in bringing the population growth down. Unethical and unfortunate I know, but so are a lot many other things in the world. Hopefully with education and more money people will change.

Back
Top Bottom