What's new

Year after Galwan clash: Indian Army develops military infra, deploys around 60K troops

NO SPAMMING OF SELECTIVELY EDITED GIFS, articles, or pics - will take away the SINGLE BIGGEST STAIN OF COWARDICE OF HIDING THE DEATHS of your soldiers.

The stain of cowardice is forever the Chinese creed and reputation.

View attachment 753521
3 men facing off hoards of injuns don't sound like cowardice to me...
ZomboMeme 15062021213202.jpg

this however, is what real cowardice looks like...;)

EDITED PIC, Awakened to hide the deaths of their soldiers - give the biggest STAIN OF COWARDICE. I see you share their vision of cowardice.
and I see that you are trying very hard to sound like amreekan white boy but your hindilish grammer has exposed you as this guy!
pakalu.jpg

is your amreekan name bobs vijayna? :lol:

Last edited:
Here are a few undisputed facts that stick out like thorns on the side of propaganda.

1. NEVER does the winning side ever hide their fewer death count of its soldiers. There was ONLY one country that had to hide the deaths of its soldiers...and that was China
2. They AMBUSHED an unarmed patrol needing 100 Chinese soldiers to take on 20 unarmed ones. After they previously made agreements that all patrols would be A. unarmed B. no bigger than 20.
They even had to create a special law that threatens its citizens with long jail terms for even questioning their military propaganda, AFTER Chinese net citizens called out the propaganda.
4. The heights are still owned by The Indians, seeing deep into Chinese territory
5. For a country (China) claiming the area as all their land- they backed off for Pangong lake.

You can troll the Indian dead soldiers here (whom they honored openly), but the fact remains the Indians killed so many of yours that you had to hide the deaths of your soldiers for nearly a year, and then obfuscate the numbers later.

You can't walk away from that narrative of cowardice, outside the great wall.

What's stopping you from displaying your indian flags along with your profile?
Your language skills are a bit too Indian to go along with American flags.
No articleS, NO pics will take away the STAIN OF YOUR COWARDICE OF HIDING THE DEATHS of your soldiers.

Is your nono too small that you have to post with big text to seek attention and prove your point while lacking any logical substance in it?

Stop polluting the forum with this big and colored text. It doesn't change your argument into logic by default, for that you have to use something called a brain and not your skills with editing your text.

Rent4country is going into overdrive without realizing that the same "Coward" China has eaten 900sq km of Indian army while Indian army looked helplessly. You can claim that you killed 1000 Chinese soldiers and captured 2000 but the fact remains that nothing worked and your territory is with China. The only thing you can boast is about how you can see Chinese from height however nothing has been done to retrieve the lost territory.

And about the cowardice, what can be more cowardly than not taking Chinese name and telling everyone that none of your territory was ever captured by China.

During Galwan clash, India wanted Pakistan to just watch it from distance. Pakistan did exactly what they India wanted.
I wonder how Indian would thank Imran Khan and team? May be they would support Imran Khan in his noble prize drive.
gifts for you, cow urine drinker. You must drank too much cow urine made vodka. 😂
View attachment 754918View attachment 754919
from pictures, it's clear that India use Nepalese and Siikhs as human shield.

there reports are saying single Indians soldiers have killed hundreds of Chinese soldiers. I am now left wondering how it was possible a few thousands white English came and conquered India and made them there loyal servants to clean & sweep and cook !!!

Back
Top Bottom