What's new

Y-20 heavy transport aircraft News & Discussions

No. Y-20 will produced at a steady pace of 8-10 per years. I would not want to see Y-20 production line to shut down in just few years time.
I never said anything about the Y-20 being shut down ... :what:

I never said anything about the Y-20 being shut down ... :what:
Hi, mass produced Y-20 like 30-40 a year. After 5-4 years, the number of Y-20 is enough to satisfy PLAAF need What you expect the production line to do? Do you know why the C-17 shut down? Please google it

What are you even talking about? I never said that the Y-20 was going to be shut down ... I'm afraid you're attacking a straw man here
I think you still dont get what I mean. Your mass produced of Y-20 in such short time is a pipe dream and is harmful.

I think you still dont get what I mean. Your mass produced of Y-20 in such short time is a pipe dream and is harmful.
Once again, you don’t understand my statement. What I’m saying is the Y-20 will ramp up production after the WS-20 in 2018/19. China needs medium/large transport aircraft ... I would not be surprised at all if they produce Y-20s on a large scale. Currently, production is slow due to underpowered D-30 engines and it being relatively new.

DObbDjgVAAIdPPa.jpg

Any updates on the facility purposedly built for the general assembly of H-20? :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom