What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Wahabbi invaded China. China kicks it out. Simple and fair enough.

View attachment 387666
View attachment 387667
kick them out already, otherwise they will ruin your culture with those ninja suits

so, I dont really see whats the problem here?
veils and those ninja suits are a threat to national security, culture and everything else

its better if they be banned

its called racial profiling my Chinese friend which is condemned in whole democratic world.
2nd beard or veil have nothing to do with extremism..

btw This thread is eye opener for many Pakistani whom consider China their all whether and so on.. i dont blame them bcoz our govt is telling us lies.. they should learn from this thread, Chinese dont believe in friendship and alliance they believe in their national interests, so should Pakistan.

I'm not interested in arguing with you. beard/veil ban is policy of China government, China is not west, not democratic either. If you like west, democratic, Europe or America, you have chance to go there now. You can protest China or Pakistan government if you don't like it. Wahabi is from Saudi, however Saudi king visited China, go figure ... This is politic, not people to people relationship. Your government don't lie to you, it's true. You misunderstand that government relationship equal individual relationship. For same problem, if you look at from different position, different identity, you will get different result. e.g. as an Muslim, as PM of Pakistan, as an Pakistani. Apparently, you consider your Muslim identity is much more important than your Pakistani identity. Furthermore, you're explicitly enforcing Chinese Muslim to accept your viewpoint on 'how to be a moderate Muslim', aren't you ? period.

will chinese still claim to be friendly towards Muslim nations after passing this ridiculous law?

Be friendly toward Muslim nations is not equal to allow any Muslim nations to interfere into China's internal business, we pass the law within our nation and we did not impose it into you nation, my friend.

Wrong approach but what can you expect from communists? It will backfire like it did in Chechnya. Mark my words: during the next 10 years Chinese elites will acknowledge that the biggest threat to China is the rising number of Christians all over the country.

China has no native religion and it's open to all missionaries and preachers and mullah and monks and gurus with only one condition:

That they obey the law of the land.

Burqa ban in Europe

The law is domestic affair period, any members here criticizing have hidden agendas. They could be false flaggers, extremists or sympathizers.

See how the BBC is using propaganda http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-39460538 ? The British paper is only putting the focus on Uyghurs while ignoring other ethnic minority groups who are also Muslims. Yet the BBC does not criticize the other European countries when they passed the laws for banning the Burqa. Even the majority in England want a Burqa ban according to some poll.

There's no point to discuss any further with those fools whether they have Pakistan or other national flags. The law has been passed and it's China's internal matter especially when it concerns Mainland's national security.

The AngloZionists are trying to balkanise China employing religious institutions, may it be Muslim, Christian or whatsoever, as well as the WUC, militants etc. and their agenda is backed up by their propaganda campaign, of course. Whilst this is a threat that should not be underestimated, anyone who believes they will succeed in doing so had better give their head a wobble.

I agree with most of this... China is investing huge in the western part... if it truly hated them it wouldn't be doing so...

The only thing I don't get is.... They have to watch TV??!?!? Lol... what if don't have a TV in their house?

The AngloZionists are trying to balkanise China employing religious institutions, may it be Muslim, Christian or whatsoever, as well as the WUC, militants etc. and their agenda is backed up by their propaganda campaign, of course. Whilst this is a threat that should not be underestimated, anyone who believes they will succeed in doing so had better give their head a wobble.

China is certainly aware of western agenda, they're stirring up trouble between China and Muslim nations to promote hate and expect that China will have hard time to doing business in middle east, also to relieve themselves from getting Muslim's hate attention but ironically they're been targeted such France, England, Germany as well.

China and Middle east Muslim nations are pragmatic, we deal with both Iran, Saudi Arabia different faction of Islam to promotion our national interest and not religious interest, we have not take side on neither faction...nor of these Muslim nations come to lecture how China should run our country.

As long as China don't do anything to hurt Muslim Nations in their respective territory such as invasion as those crusaders did and stir up war in middle east such as support Israel, Iran-Iraq war, Iraq war, Gaddafi regime change.... I believe these Muslim nations are wise enough not to trouble China... as Chinese general said: "we don't make trouble but we're not afraid of trouble".

The followings are pictures from Xin Jiang, where there're million new houses built or in building, it's called "fu min an ju gong cheng", which means " the engineering of make locals' life wealthy and stable". Central government sponsor part fund, other provinces sponsor part fund, local civilians provide part fund.

timg (1).jpg

timg (2).jpg

timg (3).jpg

timg (4).jpg

timg (5).jpg

timg (6).jpg

timg (7).jpg

timg (8).jpg

timg (9).jpg

timg (10).jpg

timg (11).jpg
timg (12).jpg

timg.jpg
u=4249176627,1734841040&fm=23&gp=0.jpg

EYE OPENER ? ! I think this is an eye opener for many people here include many Chinese..

I'm not interested in arguing with you.

then why you wasted time on writing reply :cuckoo:

China is not west, not democratic either. If you like west, democratic, Europe or America, you have chance to go there now. You can protest China or Pakistan government if you don't like it.

no need to, i already wasted so much time on this thread. you people dont worth this time. why should i waste my time protesting against authoritarian regime when i already know they dont give a single fvck about others.

Then go and form an alliance with India again like Ayub Khan offered to do in 1962. :P

India was so impressed with your loyalty to them that they paid you back with interest in 1971, by cutting your country in half.

Or go back to an alliance with the Americans, and pay them to keep bombing you with drones.

China is the only one who has never actually attacked Pakistani soil, let alone split you guys in half. Nor have we bombed you with drones. Instead we bring investment, and don't worry, the investment will always be there. China's excess capacity will need to be invested somewhere or another.

The problem is you, not them.
Because some Muslim always thinking about themselves and their religion, it is obvious that China using these for their internal security, which got nothing to do with outsider.
Before u say Muslim are all brothers, why don't u sit down and think how to help those hopeless Muslim countries especially in middle East.

of course, there shouldn't be people to people relation b/W Pakistan and China, lets just our govt interact with each other, i was expressing myself to those who think Chinese people take them as friend and ally which is not true, they hate our religion like western do, they despise our dress code like western do.. they consider Muslim terrorists like western do, no difference.. i pray that people here know reality of Chinese when they deal with them..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom