What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

If you hate and envy China. That's your choice.

lol. see my history, i am one of the most pro China and anti india member, questioning act of discrimination does not mean i hate China.. i hate the action though.

Hui or Han Muslims are not in question, we are talking about Xinjiang autonomous region and Uighur.

can you label a whole community for action of few?

Based on your post before, you bring all muslims to your hatred.
So, the answer is...

i am right, banning religious dress code and beard mean you cant coexist with practicing Muslims, does that mean i hate China..?

What if indonesia impose beard and veil on Chinese? you will be Ok?

What if indonesia impose beard and veil on Chinese? you will be Ok?

Under 32 years of new order regime in indonesia.
the govt closed all Chinese schools, Forbidden to use Chinese-language, Forbidden to practice your own tradition, including banned all Chinese-names.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrimination_against_Chinese_Indonesians

So, you can Imagine if there is one country in south-east asia Closed all Islamic schools, forbidden to use arabic-language, Forbidden to practice Islamic tradition, including banned all Islamic names.
That's what we live under 32 years regime.

So, If you don't know anything. better don't talk about it.
what you call hell, we already pass through it 10x times more than you imagine.

By the way, I have many Chinese Hui muslims in Indonesia.
I can see, they are really Love and proud about China.

So, I ask you one more time.
Do you Brave enough go to the streets in Xian City, meet one of the Chinese muslim guys in there, doesn't matter he is a Hui, Uyghur, or Kazakh. :coffee:

And in front of their face, you talk anything Bad or Insulting China.
mark my word, They will give you a lovely punch straight to your Face !

Last edited:
the govt closed all Chinese schools, Forbidden to use Chinese-language, Forbidden to practice your own tradition, including banned all Chinese-names.

So, you can Imagine if there is one country in south-east asia Closed all Islamic schools, forbidden to use arabic-language, Forbidden to practice Islamic tradition, including banned all Islamic names.

what you call hell, we already pass through it 10x times more than you imagine, little kid.

Do you Brave enough go to the streets in Xian City, meet one of the Chinese muslim guys in there, doesn't matter he is a Hui, Uyghur, or Kazakh. :coffee:
mark my word, They will give you a lovely punch straight to your Ugly face.

No one is insulting no one...
Why do you compare arguing on a subject done by a Gov as being an insult???
No one is insulting the Chinese ppl, but arguing with basic respect of few rules and behavior of a GOVERNEMENT. period

And yes we can criticize any subject, with respect. Insult is off limit.

Look you are making friends :) Are you happy?

BTW if arguing on a subject with respect is being a troll or whatever... then WHAT the F*ck are you all doing here? go stalk any news website with no interaction and you will be happy... this place is called a FORUM, do you all need a definition for that?

You're not trolling, I know of course, at least you make some sense from your responses.

Look you are making friends :) Are you happy?

BTW if arguing on a subject with respect is being a troll or whatever... then WHAT the F*ck are you all doing here? go stalk any news website with no interaction and you will be happy... this place is called a FORUM, do you all need a definition for that?
i'm pretty happy actually :chilli:
the fact is that all you terrorist sympathizers butthurts will keep crying in this thread while goverments or so called ummah won't raise a voice against china lol
keep crying and china will keep crushing terrorists :lol:

You're not trolling, I know of course, at least you make some sense from your responses.
Well, you fueled his ego.
Arguing with respect, yes . But Insult and trolls are cancer everywhere.

i'm pretty happy actually :chilli:
the fact is that all you terrorist sympathizers butthurts will keep crying in this thread while goverments or so called ummah won't raise a voice against china lol
keep crying and china will keep crushing terrorists :lol:

Where do you get the idea we are supporting terrorists??
Those guys are a cancer who should be erased from the face of the Earth... Period.

So stop your BS ideology and stay on arguing with respect or stop your trolling.

Chinese state closely monitors all religious activities. A religion becomes a target for civil and/or military action when it gets organized politically and as a business, when it interferes in public life and imposes religious symbolism such as dress code that are foreign to China's civilization culture, and when it encourages and promotes violence through indoctrination and promise of eternal life in the after world.

China does not tolerate violence breeding based on blind faith in the unseen and unknown. That's the worst form of terrorism and the most dangerous. Political violence can be reasoned with because it is based on tangible interests, but religious violence cannot be negotiated because a religious fanatic's interests are reserved until after death, a realm that we have no control over.

Be aware that China has been the most historically dialectical nation. Before we adopted Marxist-Leninist ideology, we were also dialectical people. We are quick to take lessons using the rest of the world as a lab for our careful observation.

We have been following events in the Caucasus, Middle East, North Africa, and Europe. If anyone believes we will repeat those same mistakes by allowing religiosity to go organized and interfere in public life, they are in for a big surprise.

China does not subscribe to political fashion of unbridled religious liberty that preaches a foreign ideology. Others' religious affinities and feelings toward people outside their national border is meaningless to China. In fact, we take it as an hostile act of intervention. We recognize citizenship, not religious brotherhood.

So, save your sympathy that you have for some minority people whose beards will be shaved off or burqas will be stripped off. There are countless of places you can use that symphaty for nearby you.

China's Xinjiang is one of the fastest growing regions with secular education, lifestyle, culture and entertainment. The region is the hub of the Belt and Road. People are overwhelmingly patriotic, as @Daniel808 bro says.

This country, Greater China, has a recorded history of 5000 years and it was a political entity way before religions started in the Mesopotamia. Confucius was teaching public ethics and governance three centuries before the Jesus of Nazareth was born.

Our culture is deeper, broader, and more resilient. If there is going to be a dominant cultural mode in the Greater China, it is and it will be the culture of the Yellow River.

What comes later cannot contain what comes before.

Last edited:
Chinese state closely monitor all religious activities. A religion becomes a target for civil and/or military action when it becomes organized politically and as a business, when it interferes in public life and impose religious symbolism such as dress code that are foreign to China's civilization culture, and encourages and promotes violence through indoctrination and eternal life in the after world promises.

Be aware that China has been the most historically dialectical nation. Before we adopted Marxist-Leninist ideology, we were also dialectical people. We are quick to take lessons using the rest of the world as a lab for our distant observation.

We have been following events in the Caucasus, Middle East, North Africa, and Europe. If anyone believes we will repeat those same mistakes by allowing religiosity to go organized and interfere in public life, they are in for a big surprise.

China does not subscribe to political fashion of unbridled religious liberty that preaches a foreign ideology. Others' religious affinities and feelings toward people outside their national border is meaningless to China. In fact, we take it as an hostile intervention.

So, save your sympathy for some minority people whose beards will be shaved off or burqas will be stripped off. There are countless of places you can use that symphaty for nearby you.

China's Xinjiang is one of the fastest growing regions with secular education, lifestyle, culture and entertainment. The region is the hub of the Belt and Road. People are overwhelmingly patriotic, as @Daniel808 bro says.

This country, Greater China, has a recorded history of 5000 years and it had been a political entity way before religions started in the Mesopotamia. Confucius was teaching public ethics and governance three centuries before the Jesus of Nazareth was born.

Our culture is deeper, broader, and more resilient. If there is going to be a dominant cultural mode in Greater China, it will be the culture of the Yellow River.

What comes later cannot contain what comes before.

Well Mongols proved you wrong... Nothing is for ever. Whatever past you have or want to have. China of today, with his border and language and culture is not the "China" of yesterday.

Unifying ppl under one ideology, by not acknowledging or oppressiong the other wasn't /isn't and will not be a good option. If China want to take a lesson in the ME or elswhere, it will be this peculiar one...

But ofc those who use WHATEVER ideology, Commy /Reliogion or else to disturb the peace/kill or hurt any innocent around has to be destroyed. But what could happen with the Uyghur, is not counter terro. Forbidding ppl to wear that or that or believe in somthing only bc "IT could" be dangerous is not right. Period

French proverb : " chassez le naturel il revient au galop" I think it's translation will be " what's bred in the bone will come out in the flesh"

what you call hell, we already pass through it 10x times more than you imagine.

mark my word, They will give you a lovely punch straight to your Face !

This should be norm in whole Muslim world, so Chinese can realize what ban means to others culture. lets ban each others culture

Indeed!

Let's start ban Chinese investment and weapon !

:rofl:

What happens inside China's sovereign areas should not concern others. Especially if this so called concern is based on religious affinity, then, we need to rest them assured that we have no intention to service their spasms of disfigured consciousness.

Religion does not make nation. It is not a nation. Hence, it has no place in international relations. One can pursue one's business interests in another nation. But one cannot pursue 'their brother in faith's' interests in another nation.

Religious affinities stop where national borders begin.

Hence China did not pay heed to others' feelings when it vetoed UK-led resolution on Myanmar but only minded its and the region's larger interests.

Back
Top Bottom