What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Well do you know how extremism rise?? it's simple, they just need to find someone who "officially" say and "do" things against Muslims. AQ/ISIS has done it by using AMerica/ or the soviet at one time and like ISIS do today with IRAN and EUrope... Simple.

Chinese gov, is just jumping on it, like a virgin butterfly...

So preventing someone to PRACTICE "FULLY" HIS RELIGION is being PREVENTIVE!!! come on... problems arise from that. You are just giving free escuse to terro to find free soldiers for them...

That region has potential and yet Gov investment are recent , very recent. THey are seen as different from the other part of china, in this Thread right now FEW SAW THEM AS NOT CHINESE... and you ask why all that happen..;
So your answer is, to avoid terrorist attack, non-Muslims should treat you Muslims like God. Muslims are not living in paradise, Okay? There are gotta be conflicts among different cultures. According to your theory, extremism among Muslims are inevitalbe?

So your answer is, to avoid terrorist attack, non-Muslims should treat you Muslims like God. Muslims are not living in paradise, Okay? There are gotta be conflicts among different cultures. According to your theory, extremism among Muslims are inevitalbe?

Where did I state to make them GOD???

Just give them the opportunity to be like others and let them practice their religion freely. ANd stop that power show, with thousands of police in the street in that region... it's like a military occupation. WHat ppl will think... that they are threats...

China communist party do not like religion, bc it could be used against them, as a power tool. so they are doing what they know, thinking by turning them into "Every look alike" with same ideology, mindset, they could find peace and stability and stay in power. That time is over. The world of today is different.

i am not sure, but we can work out detail if necessary, for example ME countries can impose beard veil and Turban on Chinese men and women and force them to eat Halal :yahoo:
The good news is, Chinese do eat Hala and Chinese women do wear veil when they come to some Muslim countries. See, we are fine with that. That's our culture, flexible and adaptable

Well do you know how extremism rise?? it's simple, they just need to find someone who "officially" say and "do" things against Muslims. AQ/ISIS has done it by using AMerica/ or the soviet at one time and like ISIS do today with IRAN and EUrope... Simple.

Chinese gov, is just jumping on it, like a virgin butterfly...

So preventing someone to PRACTICE "FULLY" HIS RELIGION is being PREVENTIVE!!! come on... problems arise from that. You are just giving free escuse to terro to find free soldiers for them...

That region has potential and yet Gov investment are recent , very recent. THey are seen as different from the other part of china, in this Thread right now FEW SAW THEM AS NOT CHINESE... and you ask why all that happen..;

If I read it correctly, the issue is that having long beard was not popularly practiced among Muslims in China until Wahhabism influence. So the question is why are Muslims inChina suddenly starting to have long beard.

In my opinion, I think it's ill advised if the Chinese government is preventing practices perform by Muslims in China for a long time. But if it's a recent practice, than it's a different matter.

If I read it correctly, the issue is that having long beard was not popularly practiced among Muslims in China until Wahhabism influence. So the question is why are Muslims inChina suddenly starting to have long beard.

In my opinion, I think it's ill advised if the Chinese government is preventing practices perform by Muslims in China for a long time. But if it's a recent practice, than it's a different matter.

Well the beard is not a matter, the old one used to have a beard. But it's mostly in practicing the religion. like restriction in Ramadan or some prayer and so on. And the veil for woman was around since the beginning, it's not new... in the other hand "Burqa" the all black thing with only the eye out, is not from our religion, it's an afghani thing. But China want to ban even the Veil on the Head...

Don't try to skate, are you (Tunisian :blink:) willing to shoulder responsibility of anything terror happen if we don't take preventive measure? Yes or NO?

The good news is, Chinese do eat Halal and Chinese women do wear veil when they come to some Muslim countries. See, we are fine with that.

Chinese citizen do violate halal regulations in Muslim countries but our govts tolerate them as friendly gesture, they even allow them alcohol and other banned stuff. anyways cheers, we have deal, impose your stuff on each other since you cant tolerate beard and veil of Muslims.:lol:

The good news is, Chinese do eat Hala and Chinese women do wear veil when they come to some Muslim countries. See, we are fine with that. That's our culture, flexible and adaptable

When Chinese visit Muslim countries, they should respect local costumes. But it's easier for Chinese to follow the customs of other countries as Chinese eat everything. I don't think China should prevent foreign nationals from preserving their custom when they visit China as well.

The issue here is not foreign nationals, but Chinese Muslims. The government is not imposing restrictions on local Muslim practices that has been around for a long time.

Don't try to skate, are you (Tunisian :blink:) willing to shoulder responsibility of anything terror happen if we don't take preventive measure? Yes or NO?

I'm against terro. but those preventive measure are not PREVENTIVE, they will only fuel problems. Banning the beard or veil is not even the problem, bc it's not even the core of the conflict, the Chinese gov impose restriction on PRACTICING their religion, like limiting ramadan on yougster or only those older than 30 years old can go to prayer and so on...

Islam is not only beard+veil....

Where did I state to make them GOD???

Just give them the opportunity to be like others and let them practice their religion freely. ANd stop that power show, with thousands of police in the street in that region... it's like a military occupation. WHat ppl will think... that they are threats...

China communist party do not like religion, bc it could be used against them, as a power tool. so they are doing what they know, thinking by turning them into "Every look alike" with same ideology, mindset, they could find peace and stability and stay in power. That time is over. The world of today is different.
How can you explain the terrorist attacks in western countries? For example, Germany. Muslims are not free practicing their religion there?

Don't blame our government. You better blame your brothers. China is not the only country banning the veil

How can explain the terrorist attacks in western countries? For example, Germany. Muslims are not free practicing their religion there?

Don't blame our government. You better blame your brothers. China is not the only country ban the veil

The attack are done by terro who use what happen to muslims in ME to attack, like Syrian conflict with 400k death, palestine, Irak and so on...
Yesterday it was ben laden with Afghanistan/Iraqi conflict to day it's another. Oppression on belief= Free soldiers for Terro

And they are no brother to us. keep your tongue straight.

We are the first victims..

The attack are done by terro who use what happen to muslims in ME to attack, like Syrian conflict with 400k death, palestine, Irak and so on...
Yesterday it was ben laden with Afghanistan/Iraqi conflict to day it's another. Oppression on belief= Free soldiers for Terro
Okay. How could we stop those terrorists who attack both Muslims and non-Muslims in the name of your God?
I should remind you that those Uyghur terrorists in China attack all people.

Well the beard is not a matter, the old one used to have a beard. But it's mostly in practicing the religion. like restriction in Ramadan or some prayer and so on. And the veil for woman was around since the beginning, it's not new... in the other hand "Burqa" the all black thing with only the eye out, is not from our religion, it's an afghani thing. But China want to ban even the Veil on the Head...

When Chinese non-Muslim women go to Muslim countries, they have to have Veil, it's against our will but we have to do to show respect to Muslim country...if Muslim nations care so much about religious freedom, they should do the same allow to all non Muslim to walk free in their nations without the Veil...we ask for reciprocity.

4ad98aaf-102a-4588-b7dd-d5517b20de36.jpg

Okay. How could we stop those terrorists who attack both Muslims and non-Muslims in the name of your God?

Fighting those who remains and Give those who " MAY WANT TO " join them equal opportunities. Those guys who join them are not all religious ppl, they are mostly ppl with problems, poor , simple minded, criminals who found a way out to their shitty life.

When Chinese non-Muslim women go to Muslim countries, they have to have Veil, it's against our will but we have to do to show respect to Muslim country...if Muslim nations care so much about religious freedom, they should do the same allow to all non Muslim to walk free in their nations without the Veil.

4ad98aaf-102a-4588-b7dd-d5517b20de36.jpg

CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE CHINESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and not TOURISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR just tell me that uyghur ARE NOT CHINESE that way I will understand.

So those racist bigots who say to an american ( with chinese parents or grand parents) to go back to his country, even to" he was born in America, just because he doesn't look like them or behave like them???

I'm against terro. but those preventive measure are not PREVENTIVE, they will only fuel problems. Banning the beard or veil is not even the problem, bc it's not even the core of the conflict, the Chinese gov impose restriction on PRACTICING their religion, like limiting ramadan on yougster or only those older than 30 years old can go to prayer and so on...

Islam is not only beard+veil....

You didn't answer the question...yes or no?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom