What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

China's Xinjiang Province foreign trade soars 70% in Jan-Feb

Xinhua, March 31, 2017

The foreign trade volume of northwest China's Xinjiang Region soared over 70 percent year on year in the first two months of 2017, local authorities said Friday.

Urumqi Customs data showed that Xinjiang's trade value reached 21.3 billion yuan (about 3.1 billion U.S. dollars) in the first two months, up 74.1 percent year on year.

Exported goods, mainly textiles, shoes and mechanical parts, reached 18.3 billion yuan, up 73.5 percent year on year.

Imported goods, including mechanical equipment and farm produce, stood at 3.01 billion yuan, up 77.7 percent year on year.

Kazakhstan remains Xinjiang's top trade partner, with a trade volume of 6.72 billion yuan, with growth of 77.9 percent.

Increasing global demand and depreciation of the Chinese currency are among the factors contributing to the trade growth, according to customs officials.

The central government and Xinjiang regional government have boosted trade through expanding trade channels between Xinjiang and its trading partners, improving transportation and investing in trade information systems.

See that's a wicked thinking... They are Chinese... And so they have the right to believe in whatever they want and practice whatever religion they want, if they stay in the respect of others, that's what 99% of them do. So why do they need to leave their country??? So tibetan bouddhist should leave the country too? bc their form of belief is not similar to the Hans? Chritians too? Jews? or whatever beliefs around the block??? Keep it straight will you...

Just bc they practice a religion who is different than you? or a language? those guys were around there bf the Creation of TOday China, remember it...
And Han has no privilege... sometimes ppl.

Muslims have their right to believe what they want in their countries and have no right to meddling into other nation affaires, if you want to show solidarity to your Muslim brother and sister in China, fine and you should shoulder their crimes as well? if any Muslim nation commit a crime around the world, we will hold Tunisia accountable as well and make it pay for the crime that it didn't commit...sound fair to you?

Muslims have their right to believe what they want in their countries and have no right to meddling into other nation affaires, if you want to show solidarity to your Muslim brother and sister, fine and you should shoulder their crimes as well? if any Muslim nation commit a crime, we will hold Tunisia accountable as well and make it pay for the crime that it didn't commit...sound fair to you?

Did you rly wrote that? you? of all around here...

So if you show solidarity to some discrimination or assault on any chinese guy around the globe, does that mean you will shouder their crimes too?? Then what happen to the chinese guy in France? is that ok? should you not speak about it? argue about it???

Arguing about some oppressive behavior by some Gov official is problematic??? Can't I speak? Can't I argue with respect? Tell me? I'm rly dreaming right now...

And where do I put the BLame on Chinese ppl?? where?? Bc you have to understand that I CAN ARGUE ABOUT the behavior of a GOVERNMENT. nowhere I said Chinese did this or that.

Or Maybe your Gov if perfect, and if speaking about a gov is forbidden or touch every Chinse ppl around the globe, then so be it. You may have argued about America or any nation around the globe, does That mean I should tell you to shut up?? or it is not your right to speak about such subject??

Sorry for that long monologue, but what you wrote and those before you, is very disturbing. Can't ppl accept that GOV =/= the ppl / Nation.

So here my last sentence. Chinese Gov is doing wrong to a minority. Imposing one ideology upon what they believe ( like restriction of Ramadan/ Veil/Beard and so on) is not a good thing to do. AND those ppl (uyghur) are Chinese and were with their beliefs and language bf TODAY CHINA.
When you oppress or impose a belief upon others for the sake of being " THe same as the majority" you will only fuel Hatred and Anger of a few among them that will use the first opportunity to let you know that they are still alive and willing to fight for.

Accepting and letting ppl practice their beliefs ( with repect to others ofc) will not push your country into madness or separation or any kind of trumpist stupidity.

END

ps: about the Tunisian/muslim analogy... be Happy it's already happening, with all those blockade/restriction , racism around the world, bc of few bastards among us...

See that's a wicked thinking... They are Chinese... And so they have the right to believe in whatever they want and practice whatever religion they want, if they stay in the respect of others, that's what 99% of them do. So why do they need to leave their country??? So tibetan bouddhist should leave the country too? bc their form of belief is not similar to the Hans? Chritians too? Jews? or whatever beliefs around the block??? Keep it straight will you...

Just bc they practice a religion who is different than you? or a language? those guys were around there bf the Creation of TOday China, remember it...
And Han has no privilege... sometimes ppl.
You can legally apply citizenship to another country. Why don't your country accept them? No United Muslim to help these "oppressed" Uighurs?

:pop:

So if you show solidarity to some discrimination or assault on any chinese guy around the globe, does that mean you will shouder their crimes too?? Then what happen to the chinese guy in France? is that ok? should you not speak about it? argue about it???

Arguing about some oppressive behavior by some Gov official is problematic??? Can't I speak? Can't I argue with respect? Tell me? I'm rly dreaming right now...

And where do I put the BLame on Chinese ppl?? where?? Bc you have to understand that I CAN ARGUE ABOUT the behavior of a GOVERNMENT. nowhere I said Chinese did this or that.

Or Maybe your Gov if perfect, and if speaking about a gov is forbidden or touch every Chinse ppl around the globe, then so be it. You may have argued about America or any nation around the globe, does That mean I should tell you to shut up?? or it is not your right to speak about such subject??

Sorry for that long monologue, but what you wrote and those before you, is very disturbing. Can't ppl accept that GOV =/= the ppl / Nation.

So here my last sentence. Chinese Gov is doing wrong to a minority. Imposing one ideology upon what they believe ( like restriction of Ramadan/ Veil/Beard and so on) is not a good thing to do. AND those ppl (uyghur) are Chinese and were with their beliefs and language bf TODAY CHINA.
When you oppress or impose a belief upon others for the sake of being " THe same as the majority" you will only fuel Hatred and Anger of a few among them that will use the first opportunity to let you know that they are still alive and willing to fight for.

Accepting and letting ppl practice their beliefs ( with repect to others ofc) will not push your country into madness or separation or any kind of trumpist stupidity.

END

ps: about the Tunisian/muslim analogy... be Happy it's already happening, with all those blockade/restriction , racism around the world, bc of few bastards among us...

Yes I wrote that before but you don't seem to understand, A lot of people like you want to show solidarity to Muslim cause but when time to shoulder the responsibility for the crime, you guys just brush it away and claim that's it isolate cases, this trick never work with Chinese people.

What are we arguing here?

Burka and long beard is not symbol of Islam and local Uighurs, their traditional clothes are very colorful.

Millions of Chinese Muslims do not wear that does not mean you are not a Muslim.

Burka is a symbol of Islam fundamentalism (Wahhabism) embraced by ISIS, which is also banned in several countries such as France.

Yes I wrote that before but you don't seem to understand, A lot of people like you want to show solidarity to Muslim cause but when time to shoulder the responsibility for the crime, you guys just brush it away and claim that's it isolate cases, this trick never work with Chinese people.

Well ... we are saying that terrorism is a cancer... are you speaking about those crimes?

So showing support to something oppressive is wrong? I'm quite lost with your mindset tbh...

Well that's the question addressed to you? :lol:

I wanted to see where you belong... seems by not answering I think I may know now :) I'm a little disappointed, but whatever.

So here my Answer.

This guy want them to leave if they want to keep practicing their religion.
So they are not seen as "Chinese" meaning what they said about oppression and so on, wasn't that false after all. They are not seen as chinese , neither believed to be "patriotic" always this suspiscious fantasy of them being "stranger" "double agent" and so on.

In the End ppl like him, who think they do not belong in china if they practice their religion, are a cancer to his own nation. With ppl like him conflict will rise, whatever "unification of mind " the Commy party want to put in motion, religion is not any ideology. It was way before any type of Gov/nation around the centuries and will stay like that till the End.

China is doing the same mistake as anyone before her. if she can't find a way to accomodate everyone before that.

END

No more sh1t talking. Can you give us a doable way to stop your Muslim brothers killing innocent people in the name of your God? If not please shut up when we use our way to settle it. You have no right to deny what we do cause doing something is always better than doing nothing.

Well ... we are saying that terrorism is a cancer... are you speaking about those crimes?

So showing support to something oppressive is wrong? I'm quite lost with your mindset tbh...

There you're, terrorism is a cancer, China just took a preventive measure to prevent that happen and you guys label it as oppressive against Muslim people. So logically if you don't want China to take preventive measure then you should be responsible to any terror happen to China.... it's not a mindset... it's logical cause/effect.

No more sh1t talking. Can you give us a doable way to stop your Muslim brothers killing innocent people in the name of your God? If not please shut up when we use our way to settle it. You have no right to deny what we do cause doing something is always better than doing nothing.

Well do you know how extremism rise?? it's simple, they just need to find someone who "officially" say and "do" things against Muslims. AQ/ISIS has done it by using AMerica/ or the soviet at one time and like ISIS do today with IRAN and EUrope... Simple.

Chinese gov, is just jumping on it, like a virgin butterfly...

There you're, terror is a cancer, China just toke a preventive measure to prevent that happen and you guys label it as oppressive against Muslim people. So logically if you don't want China to take preventive measure then you should be responsible to any terror happen to China....it's not a mindset...it's logicial cause/effect.

So preventing someone to PRACTICE "FULLY" HIS RELIGION is being PREVENTIVE!!! come on... problems arise from that. You are just giving free escuse to terro to find free soldiers for them...

That region has potential and yet Gov investment are recent , very recent. THey are seen as different from the other part of china, in this Thread right now FEW SAW THEM AS NOT CHINESE... and you ask why all that happen..;

I wonder what you can ban about Chinese culture. Muslim society has already been banning other cultures for thousand years

i am not sure, but we can work out detail if necessary, for example ME countries can impose beard veil and Turban on Chinese men and women and force them to eat Halal :yahoo:

i am not sure, but we can work out detail if necessary, for example ME countries can impose beard veil and Turban on Chinese men and women and force them to eat Halal :yahoo:

and convert them too...

But it's not in our culture... so not gonna happen.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom