What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

When Chinese non-Muslim women go to Muslim countries, they have to have Veil, it's against our will but we have to do to show respect to Muslim country...if Muslim nations care so much about religious freedom, they should do the same allow to all non Muslim to walk free in their nations without the Veil...we ask for reciprocity.

4ad98aaf-102a-4588-b7dd-d5517b20de36.jpg
When non-Muslims come to Muslim countries, it's Muslim's rule. When Muslims come to non-Muslim countries, it's also Muslim's rule. That's why I feel funny when a Muslim said they will ban Chinese culture.

You didn't answer the question...yes or no?
for?

What you you trying to say?

We are speaking about yughur who ARE CHINESE, so why using the "When Chinese ppl goes to muslim country we wear veil" ... what logic it is??

They are chinese ppl or not???

When non-Muslims come to Muslim countries, it's Muslim's rule. When Muslims come to non-Muslim countries, it's also Muslim's rule. That's why I feel funny when a Muslim said they will ban Chinese culture.
Uyghur are chinese... omg... there is no Muslim goes there then that.... THEY ARE IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY!!!

That what I want to point out, we have never ask a foreign Muslim believer to remove their veil but respect their religious believe even in China but now got lecturing for how we should treate our own citizens...LMAO

That what I want to point out, we have never ask a foreign Muslim believer to remove their veil but respect their religious believe even in China but now got lecturing for how we should treate our own citizens...LMAO

So those uyghur have no right to say anything about their own things? China gov should use and control their belief and doing from birth to death???

What if some Muslims are not capable at competing with other non-Muslims for their religion issue. You should know Chinese children normally study very hard and Muslims spend too much time on their religion lessons.

So you are saying that Muslims Chinese are not hard workers? that all of them study religion class?? come on... in the End if you work you get rewarded, simple as that, Religion will not put you behind the other...

for?

We are speaking about yughur who ARE CHINESE, so why using the "When Chinese ppl goes to muslim country we wear veil" ... what logic it is??

They are chinese ppl or not???

Uyghur are chinese... omg... there is no Muslim goes there then that.... THEY ARE IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY!!!

For what I asked initially, is your people willing to should terror responsibility of we don't take preventive measure?
And I merely return your favor with similar question regarding the veil and religious freedom, why non-Muslim believe have to wear Veil in Muslim countries, isn't this also an oppressive act against non-Muslim people?

Uyghur in their own country? :blink: even your government wouldn't dare to say out loud but back down to China's will.

Just wanna say.
If you wanna meddle our internal matter, you better ask your country to do invasion on China!
That's the only way you can impose your religion fantasy over China!
Otherwise, STFU!
And mind your own business !

For what I asked initially, is your people willing to should terror responsibility of we don't take preventive measure?
And I merely return your favor with similar question regarding the veil and religious freedom, why non-Muslim believe have to wear Veil in Muslim countries, isn't this also an oppressive act against non-Muslim people?

Uyghur in their own country? :blink: even your government wouldn't dare to say out loud but back down to China's will.

Speaking about country I was meaning China...

ANd no one impose non muslim to wear veil in our country... THe only ones will be maybe IRan/and Gulf states... So let's put thing right. MUSLIM COUNTRIES ARE NOT ONLY GULF+IRAN....

As for preventive measure, the one you use are not good. it's the same used back in the days... and as you can see the result today. Banning or restriction practice of a belief will not give you civil peace in your country. it will be used by Terro, it's their MOTTO the first condition for them to rise, it's that type of prevention. you

So you are saying that Muslims Chinese are not hard workers? that all of them study religion class?? come on... in the End if you work you get rewarded, simple as that, Religion will not put you behind the other...
I live in China so I know Muslims belong the group who least care about education. But I don't want to talk you about this. I know you have no idea about how to get rid of terrorism. All your suggestion is: Treat our brothers better. If doesn't work, further better.

Uyghur have the right but not you, you're just an outsider, you don't have the right to lecture us how we should treate our people.

HOw you should treat OUR people... are they your property? Respect is the basic ...
And yes I have a say in that. that's free speech... maybe it's different in China but not Here.

I live in China so I know Muslims belong the group who least care about education. But I don't want to talk you about this. I know you have no idea about how to get rid of terrorism. All your suggestion is: Treat our brothers better. If doesn't work, further better.
You didn't want to understand or couldn't... ANyway Have fun.
Don't come crying later... about foreign "hands"
Stay with your both feet on earth, speaking you are better, will not make you greater...

Speaking about country I was meaning China...

ANd no one impose non muslim to wear veil in our country... THe only ones will be maybe IRan/and Gulf states... So let's put thing right. MUSLIM COUNTRIES ARE NOT ONLY GULF+IRAN....

Well since you're Champion defender of Muslim cause, than you should tell these countries to remove such policy to impose veil on non-Muslim instead of coming here to play a double standard game that some Muslim nations can impose their will on non-Muslim and non-Muslim nations have to respect Muslim's will.

Well since you're Champion defender of Muslim cause, than you should tell these countries to remove such policy to impose veil on non-Muslim instead of coming here to play a double standard game that some Muslim nations can impose their will on non-Muslim and non-Muslim nations have to respect Muslim's will.

To be fair with you only IRAN+KSA impose veil. ONLY 2 COUNTRies... So yep 99% do not impose such thing.
BTW IRan is getting ride of it for foreigner, only KSA is still with it. :)
ANything to say?

Seems the veil gave you headache... :( putting all the problem on that..; while we speak about oppression for some...

ANd yet you are still speaking about foregners... our subject was on Muslims chinese...

HOw you should treat OUR people... are they your property? Respect is the basic ...
And yes I have a say in that. that's free speech... maybe it's different in China but not Here.

As matter of fact yes, they still holding Chinese passport and recognized as Chinese citizen around the world include your country, dare you government say otherwise?, sure you entitle to have your opinion but we entitle our too.

You didn't want to understand or couldn't... ANyway Have fun.
Don't come crying later... about foreign "hands"
Stay with your both feet on earth, speaking you are better, will not make you greater...
Is it a threat. Doesn't work either. China is already on ISIS list and a terrorist attack target. What worse it could be. I believe China will eventually eliminate all terrorists by banning the veil and bear and in return kick the Wahabbi out of China.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom