What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

As I repeated again if you want to have fair deal, I believe all non-Muslim will agree with me for reciprocity: you want to defend Muslim cause with within our nation, we will defend non-Muslim cause within Muslim nation, I think you have no problem with that?

China will never tilt toward Islam or Christianity, most likely we will pacify both and unite all together with Buddhism to form an new " GOD believer" :D that we will no longer be tormented for choosing side.

Ah yeah buddhism is the key :) China was in peace for millenniums... no killing for the sake of sacrifice for the Emperor... :)

Meanwhile you don't have to defend non-muslims, since the core subject is that uyghur are chinese and muslims and as fellow chinese to them you should respcet and protect them... or maybe muslims chinese ar enot true chinese.. who knows.. :)

As I repeated again if you want to have fair deal, I believe all non-Muslim will agree with me for reciprocity: you want to defend Muslim cause with within our nation, we will defend non-Muslim cause within Muslim nation, I think you have no problem with that?

China will never tilt toward Islam or Christianity, most likely we will pacify both and unite all together with Buddhism to form an new " GOD believer" :D that we will no longer be tormented for choosing side.

When all attempt fail, prepare to be assimilated any resistance is futile.:p:

Picard_as_Locutus.jpg

We Chinese already have a GOD!!!

MONEY!!!!!!!!!

Ah yeah buddhism is the key :) China was in peace for millenniums... no killing for the sake of sacrifice for the Emperor... :)

Meanwhile you don't have to defend non-muslims, since the core subject is that uyghur are chinese and muslims and as fellow chinese to them you should respcet and protect them... or maybe muslims chinese ar enot true chinese.. who knows.. :)

You can say something bad about Buddhism and they can equally have the right to say about Islam but I'm a non-religious, I belong to no GOD and I worship no one other than my ancestors that fought so hard (famine, wars) generation for generation to give me life and what I'm today.

You can say something bad about Buddhism and they can equally have the right to say about Islam but I'm a non-religious, I belong to no GOD and I worship no one other than my ancestors that fought so hard (famine, wars) generation for generation to give me life and what I'm today.

Yep ancestors who worked hard to give you a future... but remember it's because of those in power and their predecessors that your ancestors worked like slave till they died...

I have nothing against buddhism, it's just you put it in front of me.. with it being the key... something I never said with Islam...

I agree.

China should do what you say.

China should not care if all Malaysian Chinese are killed or mowed down.

But that's not what it does.

@AUz what do you have to say about your Chinese brother's double standards?

They interfere in domestic affairs of Malaysia, with no qualms.

But warn Muslims against interfering in their internal affairs.

you have to make different between blood relate brother and faith brother, if China want to defend all non-Muslim brother around the world...how this gonna end???:disagree:

you have to make different between blood relate brother and faith brother, if China want to defend all non-Muslim brother around the world...how this gonna end???:disagree:

Well TBH religious ppl at least monotheist ones will not take you as defenders of non-muslims... either.

Seems lack of knowlege is hurting some... Christians/Jews/Muslims don't see non-believers as brother/sisters ... To them you are someone you will also go straight to hell, since you don't believe...

So don't put the Muslim thing VS the world... The rest of the world is not in love with you either... ( atheist at least)
Anyway Have FUn.

ps: religious point of view... lets not jump on your horses...

AHAHAH and you are praying to who?? mother theresa?? to someone stronger/greater than you... in hope you prayer is made... is that not believing in something?? or you need a definition of "religion"??? doing the act of prayer is litterally being religious ( acting the religion) omg sometimes ppl..;

When I need money :lol:, I gonna pray any religious god for a jack pot after that all these GOD are on their own :p:

When I need money :lol:, I gonna pray any religious god for a jack pot after that all these GOD are on their own :p:

Well you are free to pray to a statut made by someone in his garage or cave... and wait till "miracle" shows up :)

I have one too, he needs 200$ to accept a prayer and "maybe" give you what you want you prayed for :)

Well TBH religious ppl at least monotheist ones will not take you as defenders of non-muslims... either.

Seems lack of knowlege is hurting some... Christians/Jews/Muslims don't see non-believers as brother/sisters ... To them you are someone you will also go straight to hell, since you don't believe...

So don't put the Muslim thing VS the world... The rest of the world is not in love with you either... ( atheist at least)
Anyway Have FUn.

ps: religious point of view... lets not jump on your horses...

Sure you don't like that I bring up non-Muslim because you're so afraid of if we show solidary to each other as you guys for Muslim cause...I can understand that:agree:

Well you are free to pray to a statut made by someone in his garage or cave... and wait till "miracle" shows up :)

I have one too, he needs 200$ to accept a prayer and "maybe" give you what you want you prayed for :)

We show equally respect to any GOD on earth even an insignificant statut in the garage or drawing in the cave, that how we free ourselves from been tormented by religion...so no string attach.

Sure you don't like that I bring up non-Muslim because you're so afraid of if we show solidary to each other as you guys for Muslim cause...I can understand that:agree:

Well the world didn't waited for you to jump on the anti-muslim rethoric... :)
And EVERY superpower in the world till this day got their teeth crushed, the moment they put their foot on any Muslims country... Every time they think it's over.. fe years later they are back in it... Russia said never agian after the Taliban humiliation..; now they are back in Syria. same for the US and EUrope... no more Iraq and bam again...

In the END it's been like that for more than 1400 years... and every time they ar eback... at least their son.. who already forgot their parent history and suffering on that field.

And now others want to try :)

We show equally respect to any GOD on earth even an insignificant statut in the garage or drawing in the cave, that how we free ourselves from been tormented by religion...so no string attach.

Well it's the same, you put your "good" faith on something and not on yourself as you like to say since few pages now... :)

Here you go, take a look how a "religious fanatic" will harass you at your profile page just because i reported his abusive posts against members, imagine what "IT" will do you once he feel like "IT" lost an argument??
Take note with all those abusive posts he has been deleted, be aware brothers, i suggest you all to avoid "IT" at all cost
C1e4cMi.png

Here you go, take a look how a "religious fanatic" will harass you at your profile page just because i reported his abusive posts against members, imagine what "IT" will do you once he feel like "IT" lost an argument??
Take note with all those abusive posts he has been deleted, be aware brothers, i suggest you all to avoid "IT" at all cost
C1e4cMi.png

Well at least you are seeing it :) Thank you.

You can always use you only argument... Insults... as always :)
Ask them if they got harrassed too... lets laugh a bit :)

Back
Top Bottom