What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

No more sh1t talking. Can you give us a doable way to stop your Muslim brothers killing innocent people in the name of your God? If not please shut up when we use our way to settle it. You have no right to deny what we do cause doing something is always better than doing nothing.
He can't because he doesn't give a shit about his Muslim brethren unless it suit his agenda. Ask him why he doesn't sponsor those oppressed Muslim ?

He can't because he doesn't give a shit about his Muslim brethren unless it suit his agenda. Ask him why he doesn't sponsor those oppressed Muslim ?
You have a mouth ( and 2 hands with fingers on it...) , you can ask... you know

Well the world didn't waited for you to jump on the anti-muslim rethoric... :)
And EVERY superpower in the world till this day got their teeth crushed, the moment they put their foot on any Muslims country... Every time they think it's over.. fe years later they are back in it... Russia said never agian after the Taliban humiliation..; now they are back in Syria. same for the US and EUrope... no more Iraq and bam again...

In the END it's been like that for more than 1400 years... and every time they ar eback... at least their son.. who already forgot their parent history and suffering on that field.

And now others want to try :)

Well it's the same, you put your "good" faith on something and not on yourself as you like to say since few pages now... :)

So solidary is not equal anti-Muslim, when you show solidarity to Muslim, then you're what anti-Non-Muslim? And I'm not interested on how you brag on defeat foreign power maybe we haven't go to an head on collision between China and some Muslim nation yet, it's just to soon to predict the verdict but our ancient foes either end up run away or end up been totally assimilate into 1.4 billions.

C'mon pray for money is nothing religion...maybe in your culture but not ours ...LMAO

So solidary is not equal anti-Muslim, when you show solidarity to Muslim, then you're what anti-Non-Muslim? And I'm not interested on how you brag on defeat foreign power maybe we have go to an head on collision between China and some Muslim nation, it's just to soon to predict the verdict but our ancient foes either end up run away or end up been totally assimilate into 1.4 billions.

C'mon pray for money is nothing religion...maybe in your culture but not ours ...LMAO

You don't assimilate religions, you assimilate cultures...

Yet you pray :) Praying it's praying... you asking something TO SOMEONE.. in hope you get it. So you believe someone/thing can answer you wish. That's being religious...
ANyway. Pray well :)

Well if Majority of chinese do as you... then your not an atheist country ... :) (polytheist/ paganism)

You don't assimilate religions, you assimilate cultures...

Yet you pray :) Praying it's praying... you asking something TO SOMEONE.. in hope you get it. So you believe someone/thing can answer you wish. That's being religious...
ANyway. Pray well :)

Well if Majority of chinese do as you... then your not an atheist country ... :) (polytheist/ paganism)

Religion or culture, we can assimilate both, once an Muslim friend tell me " I only wish China is a Muslim country then we have tremendous balance power on this world". I tell him " how about this, we Chinese convert all to Muslim but in exchange all Muslim have to convert to Chinese and use our language and culture" :pop:

Religion or culture, we can assimilate both, once an Muslim friend tell me " I only wish China is a Muslim country then we have tremendous balance power on this world". I tell him " how about this, we Chinese convert all to Muslim but in exchange all Muslim have to convert to Chinese and use our language and culture" :pop:

Ofc China becoming muslim will be great.
But the convert thing, i'm lost. How a muslim can convert to Chinese?? is "chinese" a religion? as for Language and culture, it's not aproblem, you can be muslim with Chinese culture/language. it's already the case for millions of chinese muslim in China. and even around the muslim world.

ps: all chinese do not have the same language neither same culture :) that's what make china interesting. to have a lot inside one

But the convert thing, i'm lost. How a muslim can convert to Chinese?? is "chinese" a religion? as for Language and culture, it's not aproblem, you can be muslim with Chinese culture/language. it's already the case for millions of chinese muslim in China. and even around the muslim world.

ps: all chinese do not have the same language neither same culture :) that's what make china interesting. to have a lot inside one

What he is saying is that all Muslims adopt Chinese language, use Chinese calendars and celebrate Chinese. In return, China can be a Muslim country.

You still don't get it, any Muslim have to renounce their national identity and adopted Chinese their new identities regardless if they're Arab, Tunisian, Turks, you name its..., if you see Star Trek movies, you know what I mean, we will absorb all their culture as our own as show on video below, we have 56 different brothers and sisters and we can accommodate more start from your if you're really a Tunesian.

picard.jpg

and we will integrate all of them as this:

Last edited:
What he is saying is that all Muslims adopt Chinese language, use Chinese calendars and celebrate Chinese. In return, China can be a Muslim country.

Well why muslims should adopt it.. When the Chinese themselfs begun to go away from it... Less and Less use the Chinese calendar and celebrate Chinese. The world is becoming more and more look alike. :)

You still don't get it, any Muslim have to renounce their national identity and adopted Chinese their new identities regardless if they're Arab, Tunisian, Turks, you name its..., if you see Star Trek movies, you know what I mean, we will absorb all their culture as our own as show on video below, we have 56 different brothers and sisters and we can accommodate more start from your if you're really a Tunesian.

picard.jpg

and we will integrate all of them as this:

I will stay on the shifting bet of End of Century. Christian or Muslim bet :)

Cya in 83 years :)

TBH, Islam can be integrated in any culture around the globe. It could be hard to believe it, but Islam can blend everywhere at any given time. Since it's the only monotheist religion, where culture could be a part of it... The mongols adopted it and blended in it... :) so if that possible , everything is...

Well why muslims should adopt it.. When the Chinese themselfs begun to go away from it... Less and Less use the Chinese calendar and celebrate Chinese. The world is becoming more and more look alike. :)

TBH, Islam can be integrated in any culture around the globe. It could be hard to believe it, but Islam can blend everywhere at any given time. Since it's the only monotheist religion, where culture could be a part of it...

If you ask me,China is a little more likely to be Christian than Muslim. The reason is that modern Christianity do more preaching than Muslims. As far as how each religion is portraited. But who knows. It's likely that China can be more Buddhist as it has that root.

The dominate religion of the future is the faith that convert the Chinese souls. The contenders are Christianity, Islam and Buddhism. Represented by the West, Muslim world and India. Each has its own strength and weaknesses. But in my opinion. Christianity is a little more likely to win as it seeks to convert more than the other two. But it's anyone's game.

If you ask me,China is a little more likely to be Christian than Muslim. The reason is that modern Christianity do more preaching than Muslims. As far as how each religion is portraited. But who knows. It's likely that China can be more Buddhist as it has that root.

The dominate religion of the future is the faith that convert the Chinese souls. The contenders are Christianity, Islam and Buddhism. Represented by the West, Muslim world and India. Each has its own strength and weaknesses. But in my opinion. Christianity is a little more likely to win as it seeks to convert more than the other two. But it's anyone's game.

Geopolitics of tomorrow will play a big role in it too. Doing a lot of preaching helps, you right, but it's not everything. The balance of tomorow ties will play a greater role, I think.

And where thing goes as for today, it's like the shift will not be a East -West but Mostly a East-ME-AFrica and then West.

The problem with Christianity, it's that it's not strict, it use a lot of "inland" belief and blend it into christianity. see the SK mix of christianity or even the Japanese version of it. THere is nothing Christian anymore. Even the Roman Church speak about "sect" in SK and JAp and not about "church"

TBH, Islam can be integrated in any culture around the globe. It could be hard to believe it, but Islam can blend everywhereat any given time.

Why? I think it's a fair deal, don't you guys want to see Muslim expansion, we Chinese want to see our nation expand "peacefully" too. both of our interest overlap perfectly.:p:

West think that we're been gradually assimilated and most Chinese are westernized but we're in process to absorb their high tech culture such as science and management:lol:, we Chinese like to copy things but we always keep our way of living, we still eat with chopstick:P.

Why? I think it's a fair deal, don't you guys want to see Muslim expansion, we Chinese want to see our nation expand "peacefully" too. both of our interest overlap perfectly.:p:

West think that we're been gradually assimilated and most Chinese are westernized but we're in process to absorb their high tech culture such as science and management:lol:, we Chinese like to copy things but we always keep our way of living, we still eat with chopstick:P.

Westernized mean nothing today. since we become one in tech and managment of thing. It's mostly Globalization than westernization.

As for chopstick, well even the High tech nation who got beyond any "WESTERN" country like Jap or SK are eating with chopstick too :)

As for expension, Chinese culture is similar to the arab one. just ask and I will tell you if do the same or not. you will be suprised. tbh I think we have more in common btw us than you have with any asian country around you. ( ok that was big, so let's say, mostly of them.) :)

Westernized mean nothing today. since we become one in tech and managment of thing. It's mostly Globalization than westernization.

As for chopstick, well even the High tech nation who got beyond any "WESTERN" country like Jap or SK are eating with chopstick too :)

As for expension, Chinese culture is similar to the arab one. just ask and I will tell you if do the same or not. you will be suprised. tbh I think we have more in common btw us than you have with any asian country around you. ( ok that was big, so let's say, mostly of them.) :)

Since Islam is from Arab root and we share some similar culture...there you're, we can have an interesting deal: you will add 1.4 billions Chinese people into Muslim world but we only earn 1.2 billion Muslim as Chinese, still a trade deficit for China. :(

Since Islam is from Arab root and we share some similar culture...there you're, we can have an interesting deal: you will add 1.4 billions Chinese people into Muslim world but we only earn 1.2 billion Muslim as Chinese, still a trade deficit for China. :(

Wrong Muslim pop by pew as for 2010 it's 1.6 Billions. so as for 2017 it's mostly around 1.8, since in 2050, the less optimistic numbers will be 2.76Billions.
China pop 2050 around 1.5Bill

Therefore you need to give us 0.4 more :) as for today

Convert fast or you gonna need to pay even more :)

Back
Top Bottom